This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#31MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/1/2013 8:48:33 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
Arceus
GG Justice League and Avengers.

---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Claims the Speed Booster. SHINE-SPAAARRRKKK!!!
#32kuwab0Posted 3/1/2013 8:53:54 PM
Batman would invent the Masterball GG Pokemon.
#33AngryGFAQerPosted 3/1/2013 8:57:52 PM
wind64a posted...
willingmess posted...
Batman solos

Batman is more overrated than Charizard and Sephiroth combined. Yes he's able to do amazing things with his tech, but he still isn't as powerful as the likes of Superman.

Power isn't everything lmao. With enough preparation time, Batman can take out the entire JL roster. It's been proven before.

Hell, he even weaponized Kryptonite to fight Superman.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#34henriuePosted 3/1/2013 9:05:40 PM(edited)
Mewtwo can beat the hulk, and a lot of the legendaries can beat these people up, unless batman and iron man come up with 649 Master balls.

Pokémon would win with lots of casualties, if not for thor, who'd be the sole survivor of this.

Edit:
Nerwrax15 posted...
Superman/Flash Infinite Mass Punch every single pokemon in 2 minutes or less.

All irrelevant while palkia controls time.
#35RunebogglePosted 3/1/2013 9:06:16 PM
The Flash and the Hulk solo.
They are literally the most broken super-heroes in existence. Especially the Flash.
---
Si || Belgaer, the Thinker
#36UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/1/2013 9:07:37 PM
henriue posted...
Mewtwo can beat the hulk, and a lot of the legendaries can beat these people up, unless batman and iron man come up with 649 Master balls.

Pokémon would win with lots of casualties, if not for thor, who'd be the sole survivor of this.

Edit:
Nerwrax15 posted...

Palkia controls Space, Dialga controls Time.
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#37Nerwrax15Posted 3/1/2013 9:09:59 PM
AngryGFAQer posted...
wind64a posted...
willingmess posted...
Batman solos

Batman is more overrated than Charizard and Sephiroth combined. Yes he's able to do amazing things with his tech, but he still isn't as powerful as the likes of Superman.

Power isn't everything lmao. With enough preparation time, Batman can take out the entire JL roster. It's been proven before.

Hell, he even weaponized Kryptonite to fight Superman.

Thats batman's problem, without his prep. All his skills and gadgets won't save him from someone like Superman. All Superman need to do is get creative or superspeed Bats before he whips out kryptonite, and he's done. He's also been SAVED more than any other member.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#38henriuePosted 3/1/2013 9:10:49 PM
UltimaZangetsu posted...
henriue posted...

Edit:
Nerwrax15 posted...

yeah my bad, but still as long as a pokémon can deal with time, speed means nothing.
#39generic_emuPosted 3/1/2013 9:25:08 PM
Pokemon also don't die. After a while they'll just get back up. Also shedninja could stall flash and superman unless they have super effective moves I don't know about and can figure out its weakness.
---
Official King Politoed of Gamefaqs
Official Politoed of the Pokemon X & Y boards
#40Nerwrax15Posted 3/1/2013 9:27:14 PM
henriue posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...
henriue posted...

Edit:
Nerwrax15 posted...

yeah my bad, but still as long as a pokémon can deal with time, speed means nothing.

And The Flash can steal Speed, rendering them all statues. And when Dialga warps time, he warps it FOR EVERYBODY, pokemon included
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15