This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#371MichaelollPosted 3/4/2013 2:26:29 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Michaeloll posted...
Attract and skitty can be cute and hulk will be oooh little baby and then when coke is immobolized another pokemon like wailord can hit hulk and kill them then kyogre can 1 hit ko along with lapras' perish song and voltorb's self destruct. and that's only a few pokemon.

Put down the games. Pick up a comic. Or look up a wiki.

okay i put down the marvel vs capcom game. okay i will pick up this pokemon anime comic. ok i will look at bulbapedia.
#372Rpgaddict_22Posted 3/4/2013 2:30:13 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Arceus= complete plates=technically immune to everything

Dialga=stops time (ergo stops everyone)= rapes jla and avengers

Palkia= traps them to other dimension for eternity= jla and avengers ate each other for survival

Giratina=same as palkia

He isn't immune to getting hit by infinite mass.

Flash is faster and rapes all the pokemon(not litterally)

Flash can escape from dimensions and eats Arceus' egg before it hatches

Same as palkia.

LOL.. Dialga stops time.. ergo stopping flash's movements, or dialga sends flash back in time to the ice age and leave him there to die. I dont think flash can travel time.. XD,

Hmm and what is infinite mass? Infinite mass of what?
---
Mess with the best, die like the rest..
#373Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 2:34:59 AM
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...

Palkia= traps them to other dimension for eternity= jla and avengers ate each other for survival

Giratina=same as palkia

Same as palkia.

LOL.. Dialga stops time.. ergo stopping flash's movements, or dialga sends flash back in time to the ice age and leave him there to die. I dont think flash can travel time.. XD,

He can.

When the flash moves just under lightspeed, he can use an attack called the "Infinite Mass Punch" which packs the same power as a white dwarf star.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#374NinjaKitsunePosted 3/4/2013 2:39:00 AM
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...

Giratina=same as palkia

Same as palkia.

He can.

When the flash moves just under lightspeed, he can use an attack called the "Infinite Mass Punch" which packs the same power as a white dwarf star.

PMDEOS spoilers: When Darkrai tried to escape Palkia after being soundly defeated by the heroes, Palkia shattered his warp tunnel. It did a serious number on Darkrai
Nothing's stopping dialga from doing the same for anyone he doesn't want time-traveling.

Also, there's my new answer about Dialga time-traveling to gift himself (and any other pokemon he wants) any giftable power which includes The Flash's. So yeah, all that stuff you guys said The Flash can do? Everyone on the pokemon's side can do too. And better since they had infinite time to train it.
---
Press button, receive duck. Press button again, receive ductorate.
Don't press button third time. Don't ask why.
#375Rpgaddict_22Posted 3/4/2013 2:39:54 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...

Giratina=same as palkia

Same as palkia.

He can.

Infinite mass punching? = so Flash is technically punching= FIGHTING Type= Arceus is immune

Arceus is immnune to EVERYTHING! XD
---
Mess with the best, die like the rest..
#376Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 2:47:09 AM
NinjaKitsune posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...

Giratina=same as palkia

Same as palkia.

He can.

PMDEOS spoilers: When Darkrai tried to escape Palkia after being soundly defeated by the heroes, Palkia shattered his warp tunnel. It did a serious number on Darkrai
Nothing's stopping dialga from doing the same for anyone he doesn't want time-traveling.

Also, there's my new answer about Dialga time-traveling to gift himself (and any other pokemon he wants) any giftable power which includes The Flash's. So yeah, all that stuff you guys said The Flash can do? Everyone on the pokemon's side can do too. And better since they had infinite time to train it.

Just stop, Dialga isn't Dr. Manhattan. He doesn't get no prep time, and he has no idea how ANY of the heroes got their powers, let alone trying to replicate it, nor does he have the intelligence to carry out this answer of yours.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
#377NinjaKitsunePosted 3/4/2013 2:57:22 AM(edited)
NinjaKitsune posted...
Rpgaddict_22 posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...

Same as palkia.

He can.

Just stop, Dialga isn't Dr. Manhattan. He doesn't get no prep time, and he has no idea how ANY of the heroes got their powers, let alone trying to replicate it, nor does he have the intelligence to carry out this answer of yours.

Absolute. Control. Over. The. Flow. Of. Time. What. Part. Don't. You. Get? He not only has the remote to the universe, he has the RNG as well.

Seriously, if you can't comprehend something this basic, you have no right to argue anything in this topic. As for intelligence, you're really grasping at straws if you're trying to even say how much intelligence he has. But let's assume for a moment he didn't have enough. Arceus creates a more intelligent Dialga who does. Bang.

And honestly, the fact that you're trying to dictate he can't do this with pretty much 0 justification just says how badly it tips things in the favor of the pokemon.
---
When your only tool's a hammer, your problems begin looking like nails.If your hammer or technique's bad, those problems may become dull or bent out of shape...
#378Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 3:12:55 AM
THE. FLASH. IS. NOT. BOUND. BY. ANY. ALTERATIONS. IN. TIME. DO. YOU. GET. THAT?

Straws? Its a pokemon. When's the last time you seen a pokemon that doesn't have a defined intellect form a strategy like that?

And the fact that you are trying to dictate what it can do the even though it has never shown that kind of scale in power..

You're fighting Feats and Facts with "He COULD do this stuff because the dex SAYS so, so im gonna twist it any which way I feel like.".
---
#379XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 3:16:14 AM
Collateral Damage Man wins.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#380NinjaKitsunePosted 3/4/2013 3:20:47 AM
THE. FLASH. IS. NOT. BOUND. BY. ANY. ALTERATIONS. IN. TIME. DO. YOU. GET. THAT?

Straws? Its a pokemon. When's the last time you seen a pokemon that doesn't have a defined intellect form a strategy like that?

And the fact that you are trying to dictate what it can do the even though it has never shown that kind of scale in power..

You're fighting Feats and Facts with "He COULD do this stuff because the dex SAYS so, so im gonna twist it any which way I feel like.".

You're babbling at this point, as far as the whole intelligence thing goes. And I'm not twisting anything. The dex entry pretty much gives me free reign (Again, what part of absolute control don't you understand?).

But you know what? I'm tired of arguing with someone who won't listen, so f*** it. Someone wishes on Jirachi that the pokemon win. Jirachi can grant any wish, ergo he can grant this one. Game. Set. F***ing match. And no, there's no stopping the wish being asked for because that would contradict the wish.
---
Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might...Holy **** IT'S A SATELLITE!