This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#381Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 3:29:49 AM
NinjaKitsune posted...
THE. FLASH. IS. NOT. BOUND. BY. ANY. ALTERATIONS. IN. TIME. DO. YOU. GET. THAT?

Straws? Its a pokemon. When's the last time you seen a pokemon that doesn't have a defined intellect form a strategy like that?

And the fact that you are trying to dictate what it can do the even though it has never shown that kind of scale in power..

You're fighting Feats and Facts with "He COULD do this stuff because the dex SAYS so, so im gonna twist it any which way I feel like.".

You're babbling at this point, as far as the whole intelligence thing goes. And I'm not twisting anything. The dex entry pretty much gives me free reign (Again, what part of absolute control don't you understand?).

But you know what? I'm tired of arguing with someone who won't listen, so f*** it. Someone wishes on Jirachi that the pokemon win. Jirachi can grant any wish, ergo he can grant this one. Game. Set. F***ing match. And no, there's no stopping the wish being asked for because that would contradict the wish.

I can roll with that. one of the Speedsters reach Jirachi first and wish that the heroes win. since you know, Dialga can't control the Flash(can't control someone your rules don't apply too, that simple enough for ya?)
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#382NinjaKitsunePosted 3/4/2013 3:44:01 AM
NinjaKitsune posted...

Straws? Its a pokemon. When's the last time you seen a pokemon that doesn't have a defined intellect form a strategy like that?

And the fact that you are trying to dictate what it can do the even though it has never shown that kind of scale in power..

You're fighting Feats and Facts with "He COULD do this stuff because the dex SAYS so, so im gonna twist it any which way I feel like.".

You're babbling at this point, as far as the whole intelligence thing goes. And I'm not twisting anything. The dex entry pretty much gives me free reign (Again, what part of absolute control don't you understand?).

But you know what? I'm tired of arguing with someone who won't listen, so f*** it. Someone wishes on Jirachi that the pokemon win. Jirachi can grant any wish, ergo he can grant this one. Game. Set. F***ing match. And no, there's no stopping the wish being asked for because that would contradict the wish.

I can roll with that. one of the Speedsters reach Jirachi first and wish that the heroes win. since you know, Dialga can't control the Flash(can't control someone your rules don't apply too, that simple enough for ya?)

Actually, let's address that bit about The Flash. You seem to be assuming that just because regular space-time doesn't apply to him that the same would hold of Dialga's time manipulations. That's kind of like saying that an astronaut is immune to gravity just because they can escape the earth's gravitational field.

And frankly I'm dubious about it in the first place. It's equally likely you're severely exaggerating just how far this ability stretches.

Either way, Jirachi's going to grant the pokemon side wish no matter who gets there first. Because Jirachi is not an idiot.
---
Attention de--oh my God, it's Jackie Chan!
#383LightningAce11Posted 3/4/2013 3:45:02 AM
Actually, now that the trolls have left this discussion is pretty nice.

Only with flash would they win, but doesn't he get dizzy or nosebleeds?
---
The bottom line is wrong
The top line is right
#384Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 3:46:31 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
Actually, now that the trolls have left this discussion is pretty nice.

Only with flash would they win, but doesn't he get dizzy or nosebleeds?

Speedforce regulates his body for his powers.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
#385LightningAce11Posted 3/4/2013 3:49:09 AM
His weakness is electricity, right? So why no thunder wave/bolt
---
The bottom line is wrong
The top line is right
#386Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 4:34:42 AM
NinjaKitsune posted...
NinjaKitsune posted...

Actually, let's address that bit about The Flash. You seem to be assuming that just because regular space-time doesn't apply to him that the same would hold of Dialga's time manipulations. That's kind of like saying that an astronaut is immune to gravity just because they can escape the earth's gravitational field.

And frankly I'm dubious about it in the first place. It's equally likely you're severely exaggerating just how far this ability stretches.

Either way, Jirachi's going to grant the pokemon side wish no matter who gets there first. Because Jirachi is not an idiot.

The Flash can change his perception of time as well not just his speed. He can increase/decrease as he needs to. I doubt Dialga's power is on 24/7. He needs to activate it. Thats the biggest problem with this topic. There are no specifics to it. And the astronaut Analogy doesn't work here because the flash isn't affected by time not because he runs really fast, its because of the speedforce. So in the astronaut's case, if he is on earth or in space, he can defy gravity.

And jirachi grants ANY wish.
---
#387Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 4:39:13 AM
LightningAce11 posted...
His weakness is electricity, right? So why no thunder wave/bolt

.......no. The flash has no real weakness besides being only a little tougher than normal humans. He needs to eat more, but that doesn't affect him in the middle of a fight or anything.
---
#388DrakoVongola1Posted 3/4/2013 4:44:58 AM
Michaeloll posted...
self destruct. kyogre's ice shard 1hit k o move and groudon's fissure.

so many potential 1 hit kos that pokemon wins

Superman and Hulk can 1 hit ko the planet, JL and Avengers win >_>
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#389AngryGFAQerPosted 3/4/2013 4:50:26 AM
Just remembered something.

If anything, the Avengers will come out on top. They're the only ones that actually perform kills. JL have a strict rule against the taking of lives, even those of their enemies.

And Pokemon well... the only violence stems from them knocking out their opponents.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#390ChangliniPosted 3/4/2013 4:55:23 AM
Personally, I'd be rooting for Amanda Waller. Even though she wouldn't even be in this fight.