This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#41wind64aPosted 3/1/2013 10:30:58 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
henriue posted...
UltimaZangetsu posted...
henriue posted...
Mewtwo can beat the hulk, and a lot of the legendaries can beat these people up, unless batman and iron man come up with 649 Master balls.

Pokémon would win with lots of casualties, if not for thor, who'd be the sole survivor of this.

Edit:
Nerwrax15 posted...
Superman/Flash Infinite Mass Punch every single pokemon in 2 minutes or less.

All irrelevant while palkia controls time.

Palkia controls Space, Dialga controls Time.

yeah my bad, but still as long as a pokémon can deal with time, speed means nothing.

And The Flash can steal Speed, rendering them all statues. And when Dialga warps time, he warps it FOR EVERYBODY, pokemon included

Actually there have been cases where Dialga has warped time just with one or a few targets. The move "Arceus and the Jewel of Life" being one such case. Palkia has shown that its spacial altering powers can be used on just one target in the same move. So no, Dialga doesn't have to use a non-targeting temporal alteration.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#42Nerwrax15Posted 3/1/2013 10:32:12 PM
generic_emu posted...
Pokemon also don't die. After a while they'll just get back up. Also shedninja could stall flash and superman unless they have super effective moves I don't know about and can figure out its weakness.

Um, lavander town? And even if they just faint "they are unable to battle". And Heat vision is Supermans most used power besides strength, speed, and flying, he'd fry shedninja.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#43Crowfeather0226Posted 3/1/2013 10:32:38 PM
Stealth Rock = GG superheroes.
---
Hah! You better have burn heal!
#44KillerMechanoidPosted 3/1/2013 10:38:46 PM
Missingno.

Congratulations, reality got completely screwed up. Not even super powers/legendary powers can save any of them.
#45DarthLaharlPosted 3/1/2013 10:38:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#46Cpt_CalamityPosted 3/1/2013 10:43:36 PM
Flash could take on every Pokemon by himself.

Superman could take on every Pokemon by himself.

Hulk could take on every Pokemon by himself.
---
"I'm Batman" ~ Batman
People who disagree - 0
#47KillerMechanoidPosted 3/1/2013 10:47:28 PM
Funnily enough, Aquaman could actually be of good use to the superheroes here. He could turn almost all the water-type pokemon (and some others that are fishlike such as Stunfisk and Tynamo line) to the superheroes' side. Including Kyogre and Manaphy.

And then 17% of the pokemon are now going to fight against the rest of the pokemon.
#48wind64aPosted 3/1/2013 10:53:42 PM
Cpt_Calamity posted...

Golbat used Confuse Ray, Hulk became confused. Imagine how much friendly fire a Hulk unable to tell friend from foe would do.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#49KillerMechanoidPosted 3/1/2013 10:55:29 PM
wind64a posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

Golbat used Confuse Ray, Hulk became confused. Imagine how much friendly fire a Hulk unable to tell friend from foe would do.

How about Swagger? Makes Hulk even angrier and then confuses him.
#50Nerwrax15Posted 3/1/2013 10:55:33 PM
wind64a posted...
Cpt_Calamity posted...

Hulk will just kill everyone. Heroes still win.
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15