This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#411darkphoenix181Posted 3/4/2013 9:07:35 AM
Batman wins
---
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2
#412Nerwrax15Posted 3/4/2013 9:08:09 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
Whatever. You guys are just like nostalgia dudes, going all "THE ORIGINAL 150 ARE TEH BEST!". Neither of you accept anything else, other than what you believe.

Except im using feats and facts while ninja is just using what they believe Dialga can do, with prep time apparantly. I know what the Flash can do because he's done the things i've said he can do. And Ninja knows what Dialga can do because of a pokedex entry......
---
NaughtyGhost, my fav person on gamefaqs. Props+forever=http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv335/NaughtyGhostGuy/may.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#413NinjaKitsunePosted 3/4/2013 9:11:31 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
Whatever. You guys are just like nostalgia dudes, going all "THE ORIGINAL 150 ARE TEH BEST!". Neither of you accept anything else, other than what you believe.

Except im using feats and facts while ninja is just using what they believe Dialga can do, with prep time apparantly. I know what the Flash can do because he's done the things i've said he can do. And Ninja knows what Dialga can do because of a pokedex entry......

And you still have yet to show any of this so called proof.
---
Handy Guide to Modern Science: 1. If it's green or it wiggles, it's Biology.
2. If it stinks, it's Chemistry. 3. If it doesn't work, it's Physics.
#414wind64aPosted 3/4/2013 9:16:39 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

and the plot for Diamond to an extent.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#415GiftedACIIIPosted 3/4/2013 9:17:47 AM
TheRealKal-El posted...
LOL, Why are Pokefans arguing that Dialga gets to stop time?

Guess what? Flash can do that too. He can steal the speed of every Pokemon and turn them into statues. And since he thinks faster than them and he knows he can do that, he'll do it before Dialga stops time or whatever.

LOL why are nonpokefans on this board? GTFO

No, all you're doing is repeating yourself and insisting things just because you say so even after you've been proven wrong so many times. If anything all you're doing is making your side look worse

Squirrel Girl catches them all off panel and wins. Ah, so you think this takes place in the Superhero universe and using comic book "mechanics". This might as well take place in the Pokemon universe and using video game mechanics. Squirrel Girl would get walled by Wobbuffet who tickles her and then Tyranitar pursuit.
#416darkphoenix181Posted 3/4/2013 9:31:30 AM
Batman would just buy a bunch of pokeballs with his billions or make them.

gg pokefans
---
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2
#417CakeOfLiesPosted 3/4/2013 9:49:49 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
wind64a posted...
TheRealKal-El posted...
LOL, Why are Pokefans arguing that Dialga gets to stop time?

Guess what? Flash can do that too. He can steal the speed of every Pokemon and turn them into statues. And since he thinks faster than them and he knows he can do that, he'll do it before Dialga stops time or whatever.

The current arguement is that using prerecognition, which some Pokemon do have, Dailga sets it up so that the exact point in which the JL and Avengers enter whatever universe in which the battle takes place, Time itself is stopped for said groups. Essentially it's whether or not the Flash can be bound BEFORE he can reach a speed beyond that of Light. That or whether or not Jirachi would randomly decide to grant the Flash's wish and make its own allies loose for some reason...even though either side could do so if that was the case.

Even if any of the superheroes can take out a Pokemon, Arceus could just remake Mew, Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina and Mew can remake any other Pokemon.
The Pokes just need to protect Arceus and Mew (easy when you consider some of the Pokemon) and there's no way the JL or Avengers could possibly win.

And anything the Flash tries can be blocked with Quick Guard. Or Anything with Extremespeed would outspeed him.

Except the flash can kill them, all at the same time. no pokemon could protect any othef pokemon from the flash, or any of the heroes. And here we go with the game mechanics. The Flash can hit them before they can pull off a single move, and LOL at extremespeed being faster than the flash.

The Flash has high Speed, not priority.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#418Tucker_BAPosted 3/4/2013 10:20:00 AM
GiftedACIII posted...

Squirrel Girl catches them all off panel and wins. Ah, so you think this takes place in the Superhero universe and using comic book "mechanics". This might as well take place in the Pokemon universe and using video game mechanics. Squirrel Girl would get walled by Wobbuffet who tickles her and then Tyranitar pursuit.

But in this hypothetical situation SG is a trainer, and therefor cannot be attacked. She just wants to be the very best, and there's literally no one out there who can stop her.
---
Houston Texans: 12-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#419wind64aPosted 3/4/2013 10:32:57 AM
Tucker_BA posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

But in this hypothetical situation SG is a trainer, and therefor cannot be attacked. She just wants to be the very best, and there's literally no one out there who can stop her.

You haven't played Colloseum and XD have you?
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#420BurningFlareXPosted 3/4/2013 10:38:05 AM
Meh...You know what? Action Replay. Instant lose for JL and Avengers.
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>