This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#421PChaosWMPosted 3/4/2013 10:39:25 AM
Superman alone would probably take out every Pokemon on his own... backed up by the Justice League and the Avengers it wouldn't even be a contest.
---
||===============|| PerfectChaosWM ||===============||
||=|| Growing old is mandatory. ||=|| Growing up is optional. ||=||
#422KingTumbleweedPosted 3/4/2013 10:43:26 AM
BurningFlareX posted...
Meh...You know what? Action Replay. Instant lose for JL and Avengers.

Err...no. Humans use Action Replay on Pokemon, if anything Pokemon are the ones losing if that's mentioned, what with 100% Pokeballs and infinite Pokeballs cheats.

Also, enough with the game mechanics, it isn't helping, it makes the Pokemon seem more weak in comparison.
"Oh you just sent down your Judgement on an unsuspecting bug? It fainted."
Fainted, not killed, fainted. Anyone using game mechanics is essentially saying Pokemon can only do enough damage to make one another faint.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#423BurningFlareXPosted 3/4/2013 10:45:46 AM
Hey, I'm just joking, because I'm convinced that whatever I say, somebody will pop up and say "Superman this, Flash that"....
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#424galaxiadarknessPosted 3/4/2013 10:49:15 AM
Wouldn't every "Special" move be considered magic against Superman? Or at least Psychic types?
---
GameFAQs, where the term "Karma Sucks" doesn't apply.
#425darkphoenix181Posted 3/4/2013 10:59:37 AM
I mean this topic is just stupid. A little kid with pokeballs can put even the most powerful of these pokemon into submission.
Then we have things like the master ball.

All it takes is Batman and the pokemon stand no chance.
1. He is rich and can buy/produce pokeballs + masterballs
2. He is cunning enough to make a device that works like master balls etc
3. He probably already beat every edition of pokemon made by nintendo and maybe even wrote his own fanfiction and programmed his own bootleg versions of pokemon = Batman is pokemon master with all badges etc

Batman pwns them all.
---
most nostalgic games: FF6-8, Legend of Legaia, Megaman Legends 1-2, Starcraft, Champions of Norrath 1-2
#426White_QueenPosted 3/4/2013 11:05:42 AM(edited)
Ironman reverse-engineers the Masterball, then mass produces them. Then sells the Pokemon into slavery to make even more billions.

GG Pokemon.
#427AsthalothPosted 3/4/2013 11:33:03 AM
Diabluz_Suu posted...
Superman alone or even the Hulk could take out the entire poke-universe

Both of whom are weak to Magic and supernatural abilities...
#428RedArchangel20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 11:35:56 AM
Question for the Dialga supporters ITT.

Show me one actual concrete instance, (a youtube video, an episode synopsis from Serebii, whatever) where Dialga/Arceus actually did any of these things:

Shown to have a full conversation with other non-legendary Pokemon.
Shown to have the power to carefully plan out a strategy.
Shown to move or think FTL.
Shown to be able to literally *make* new Pokemon on the fly.

Go. Show me.

Because everything the Heroes side is saying are powers that the Flash, Supes, etc. are known to have and have used in the past.

The Pokemon side is all conjectured implication from one or two Pokedex entries.
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#429RedArchangel20(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:06:06 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
wind64a posted...
TheRealKal-El posted...
LOL, Why are Pokefans arguing that Dialga gets to stop time?

Guess what? Flash can do that too. He can steal the speed of every Pokemon and turn them into statues. And since he thinks faster than them and he knows he can do that, he'll do it before Dialga stops time or whatever.

The current arguement is that using prerecognition, which some Pokemon do have, Dailga sets it up so that the exact point in which the JL and Avengers enter whatever universe in which the battle takes place, Time itself is stopped for said groups. Essentially it's whether or not the Flash can be bound BEFORE he can reach a speed beyond that of Light. That or whether or not Jirachi would randomly decide to grant the Flash's wish and make its own allies loose for some reason...even though either side could do so if that was the case.

Even if any of the superheroes can take out a Pokemon, Arceus could just remake Mew, Dialga, Palkia, or Giratina and Mew can remake any other Pokemon.
The Pokes just need to protect Arceus and Mew (easy when you consider some of the Pokemon) and there's no way the JL or Avengers could possibly win.

And anything the Flash tries can be blocked with Quick Guard. Or Anything with Extremespeed would outspeed him.

Except the flash can kill them, all at the same time. no pokemon could protect any othef pokemon from the flash, or any of the heroes. And here we go with the game mechanics. The Flash can hit them before they can pull off a single move, and LOL at extremespeed being faster than the flash.

The Flash has Extremespeed.

FTFY
---
Most beautiful woman in the world: http://i.imgur.com/J7GpU.jpg
Kiss the rings. http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzpf1y3cy1qf6y79.gif
#430wind64aPosted 3/4/2013 1:13:38 PM
RedArchangel20 posted...
Question for the Dialga supporters ITT.

Show me one actual concrete instance, (a youtube video, an episode synopsis from Serebii, whatever) where Dialga/Arceus actually did any of these things:

Shown to have a full conversation with other non-legendary Pokemon.
Shown to have the power to carefully plan out a strategy.
Shown to move or think FTL.
Shown to be able to literally *make* new Pokemon on the fly.

Go. Show me.

Because everything the Heroes side is saying are powers that the Flash, Supes, etc. are known to have and have used in the past.

The Pokemon side is all conjectured implication from one or two Pokedex entries.

Arceus was the one stated to make Pokemon not Dialga, and there's a specific event in HG/SS with the Sinjoh Ruins where Arceus makes a Palkia, Dialga, or Giratina for you.

Other Pokemon have been shown to think and strategize like the Zoroark who messes with you head in BW2 so the strategy doesn't have to come from him.

Outside of Mystery Dungeon we don't see most Pokemon communicate period, and yes Dialga does talk in that series so it's hard to say in the main games, which are the only medium you consider cannon.

Dialga had to step out of a portal during the plot for D/P/Pt of course it can move. It also learns Metal Claw which requires movement. It's also implied that Dialga choose the MC during the plot of Diamond.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142