This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#431Tucker_BAPosted 3/4/2013 2:22:40 PM
wind64a posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Squirrel Girl catches them all off panel and wins. Ah, so you think this takes place in the Superhero universe and using comic book "mechanics". This might as well take place in the Pokemon universe and using video game mechanics. Squirrel Girl would get walled by Wobbuffet who tickles her and then Tyranitar pursuit.

But in this hypothetical situation SG is a trainer, and therefor cannot be attacked. She just wants to be the very best, and there's literally no one out there who can stop her.

You haven't played Colloseum and XD have you?

Did anyone?
---
Houston Texans: 12-4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjD6wo9BIyM
#432wind64aPosted 3/4/2013 2:29:43 PM
Tucker_BA posted...
wind64a posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Squirrel Girl catches them all off panel and wins. Ah, so you think this takes place in the Superhero universe and using comic book "mechanics". This might as well take place in the Pokemon universe and using video game mechanics. Squirrel Girl would get walled by Wobbuffet who tickles her and then Tyranitar pursuit.

But in this hypothetical situation SG is a trainer, and therefor cannot be attacked. She just wants to be the very best, and there's literally no one out there who can stop her.

Did anyone?

I've played both.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#433glitchunter75Posted 3/4/2013 2:33:39 PM
wind64a posted...
willingmess posted...
Batman solos

Batman is more overrated than Charizard and Sephiroth combined. Yes he's able to do amazing things with his tech, but he still isn't as powerful as the likes of Superman.

Chariroth (Sephizard?) actually sounds pretty awesome! A giant fiery lizard wielding an insanely huge katana, what more could ya ask for?
---
Is Sylveon my long-lost cousin?! I must know!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#434CakeOfLiesPosted 3/4/2013 2:40:31 PM
glitchunter75 posted...
wind64a posted...
willingmess posted...
Batman solos

Batman is more overrated than Charizard and Sephiroth combined. Yes he's able to do amazing things with his tech, but he still isn't as powerful as the likes of Superman.

Chariroth (Sephizard?) actually sounds pretty awesome! A giant fiery lizard wielding an insanely huge katana, what more could ya ask for?

That would be one easy boss...
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#435MuscleMan07Posted 3/4/2013 3:32:28 PM
Is anyone still LOLing at the guy who said that the speed of thought is faster than the speed of light lol?
---
The only easy day was yesterday.
#436Dark_ZoroarkPosted 3/4/2013 3:37:28 PM
Primal Dialga

GG Avengers and JL
---
Help me ban the most hated user on GameFAQS.
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?board=1947548
#437drew39kPosted 3/4/2013 3:46:38 PM
lvl 1 Fear Rattata. Farewell Supes.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Drew39K
Wii FC's: ask me( i have Brawl, Strikers, MKWii)
#438DrakoVongola1Posted 3/4/2013 3:47:29 PM
Tucker_BA posted...
wind64a posted...
Tucker_BA posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

Did anyone?

...I liked those games :(
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#439wind64aPosted 3/4/2013 3:49:46 PM
MuscleMan07 posted...
Is anyone still LOLing at the guy who said that the speed of thought is faster than the speed of light lol?

Well if he's talking about thoughts when time slicing that's a different matter, since then both thoughts and movements do approach bizarrely fast speeds. On it's own the statement is rather silly though.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#440CakeOfLiesPosted 3/4/2013 3:51:56 PM
drew39k posted...
lvl 1 Fear Rattata. Farewell Supes.

Focus Sash, Endeavor, Quick Attack. Bye, Superman. xD
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png