This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of every Pokemon in existence vs. the Justice League and the Avengers.

#451MuscleMan07Posted 3/8/2013 8:20:00 PM
Big_Isaac posted...

a thought is a mass of electric signals in the brain. these electric signals travel from one place to the next. In a vacuum, that speed would be equal to that of light, but since there is a certain amount of resistance to it when the signals travel through matter, the speed is lower

comic heroes are always stupidly overpowered because that's the only thing these characters have going for them, which makes this comparison pointless
in a fight, the Pokemon wouldn't stand a chance from the start because if pull comes to shove, the writer of the fight would just come up with some new stupid power to make the comic heroes win.

take iron man for example. according to the comics, that suit is made entirely from materials found on earth, and yet he can easily live through a nuclear blast. Diamonds melt in that heat, but it doesn't even get toasty inside that suit? bull****
I wouldn't buy that if Samus in her future space magitech suit survived that, let alone a dude in earth metal armor.

it's basically like star trek.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03E68F6599Q
comic book heroes are always exactly as strong as they need to be, so they will be exactly as strong as they need to be to beat the Pokemon

I suppose you missed this post of mine:

MuscleMan07
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:55:55 AM

The entries state that dialga has complete control over the flow of time, not that it can rewrite the physics associated with it.

Furthermore nothing you've said has been shown hence those feats are just as logical as saying piccolo can destroy a solar system.

Lastly the flash has been shown, SHOWN, to be unbound by the laws of physics, of time and space specifically.
Flash isn't subject to any time manipulation of dialga based on the feats of the former, something that can be proven.

Furthermore, again lol, flash is faster than the speed of comprehension. The speed of thought is the same as light because thoughts travel as electrical impulses. The speed of comprehension, however, is quite slow comparatively. Even if both the flash and dialga think at the exact same time, flash still comprehends at the speed of light whereas the latter does not.

Your status as a troll was confirmed long ago. Where it stems from I do not know. Logic seems to escape you, maybe you should use dialga and go back in time and rethink your day. Flash will be waiting.

---
The only easy day was yesterday.
#452LightningAce11Posted 3/8/2013 8:28:55 PM
^since when is a superhero logical? Dialga can just go back in time and kill him when he was a baby.
---
The bottom line is wrong
The top line is right
#453discodancer77Posted 3/8/2013 9:32:19 PM
JL and Avengers roflstomp. Even if it were only the main/popular members.
---
Hi, I'm Better Than You
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 3225-3487-1145
#454AdirothPosted 3/11/2013 7:56:06 AM
The speed of thought is faster than the speed of light because it can go back in time and forward to the future at will. Undoubtedly, it is especially potent when it's done by a creator god like Arceus who virtually uses magic.

BTW, Flash's time travel is really just comic book magic, because faster than light time travel to the past is just an unproven theory and it is impossible to be done because it would take infinite amount of energy to just accelerate objects up to speed of light. So, Flash going above the speed of light is just magic, and reduces the battle to magic user vs magic user. Consequently, a creator god's magic would trump a spandex clad man's magic.

I suggest you guys read up on Faster than Light travel to get up to speed. Ciao.
---
"If you talk to God, that's a prayer. If God talks back to you, that's schizophrenia."---
OSCAR CRUZ, outspoken Philippine bishop
#455ninjarauiPosted 3/11/2013 9:49:04 AM
Imposter ditto, now pokemon has a superman as well. pokemon says gg
#456Hero_Of_RhymePosted 3/11/2013 9:52:16 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
MuscleMan07 posted...
wind64a posted...
MuscleMan07 posted...
Is anyone still LOLing at the guy who said that the speed of thought is faster than the speed of light lol?

Well if he's talking about thoughts when time slicing that's a different matter, since then both thoughts and movements do approach bizarrely fast speeds. On it's own the statement is rather silly though.

It's silly because having a thought is almost instantaneous; its the comprehending the thought that takes a while (comparatively).
Still, doesn't matter what the argument is; thought is not faster than light.

a thought is a mass of electric signals in the brain. these electric signals travel from one place to the next. In a vacuum, that speed would be equal to that of light, but since there is a certain amount of resistance to it when the signals travel through matter, the speed is lower

comic heroes are always stupidly overpowered because that's the only thing these characters have going for them, which makes this comparison pointless
in a fight, the Pokemon wouldn't stand a chance from the start because if pull comes to shove, the writer of the fight would just come up with some new stupid power to make the comic heroes win.

take iron man for example. according to the comics, that suit is made entirely from materials found on earth, and yet he can easily live through a nuclear blast. Diamonds melt in that heat, but it doesn't even get toasty inside that suit? bull****
I wouldn't buy that if Samus in her future space magitech suit survived that, let alone a dude in earth metal armor.

it's basically like star trek.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03E68F6599Q
comic book heroes are always exactly as strong as they need to be, so they will be exactly as strong as they need to be to beat the Pokemon

Wait, when the hell did electricity start moving at the speed of light in a vacuum? This is so wrong it's not even funny.
---
I am Team Galactic
http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#457King-gamerPosted 3/11/2013 9:52:53 AM
Red appears and throws a Master Ball on all the Pokemon, JLA and Avengers.

Red wins.
---
This is a sig. Yup.
#458GiftedACIIIPosted 3/12/2013 8:31:18 AM
King-gamer posted...
Red appears and throws a Master Ball on all the Pokemon, JLA and Avengers.

Red wins.

Red sucks and is overrated crap