This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Earthquake is no longer a TM and costs 80 BP to learn. How would you react?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Earthquake is no longer a TM and costs 80 BP to learn. How would you react?

User Info: wackyteen

wackyteen
3 years ago#11
bump
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.

User Info: makedounia

makedounia
3 years ago#12
I would still buy the game, but it'd still piss me off.

User Info: Hierarchy225

Hierarchy225
3 years ago#13
Wouldn't bother me too much.

User Info: Skull_pro

Skull_pro
3 years ago#14
It wouldn't bother me too much, but it would be a proper reason to complain IMO, unlike poeple complaining about Having to press X to access the menu, having to hold B to run and no-pokemon following you (truly the 3 stupidest complain I have ever read)
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards

User Info: Tenzhi

Tenzhi
3 years ago#15
I'm drawing a blank on "BP"... ::looks it up on Bulbapedia:: nope, don't think that's something I've ever accrued.
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.

User Info: SilverSock

SilverSock
3 years ago#16
Kind of annoyed. But hey, I'll take it. It could be much worse.
I summoned a baby to attract a lion. It didn't seem to work, so I tried a delicious baby.
Regular baby ATE delicious baby. Horror....horror.~Gameplayingperson

User Info: Magmasta

Magmasta
3 years ago#17
For in game I couldn't care less. I usually never find the tm until I beat the E4 any ways.
Bowser is a Tarasque and Magmar is a legend

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
3 years ago#18
I usually have plenty of BP on me so I wouldn't mind as much, but I'd rather tutor moves were money-based like in Crystal.

I'm drawing a blank on "BP"... ::looks it up on Bulbapedia:: nope, don't think that's something I've ever accrued.

Battle Points.

User Info: wackyteen

wackyteen
3 years ago#19
It wouldn't bother me too much, but it would be a proper reason to complain IMO, unlike poeple complaining about Having to press X to access the menu, having to hold B to run and no-pokemon following you (truly the 3 stupidest complain I have ever read)

well, to be fair, it was a feature they added then removed which made it feel backwards.
The name is wackyteen for a reason. Never doubt.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Earthquake is no longer a TM and costs 80 BP to learn. How would you react?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived