This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Really Ash?! Really!!!!

#1AurawhispererPosted 3/2/2013 8:35:47 AM
You would seriously pull out your pokedex onto a eevee, a pokemon that your rival used in gen 1, just to know what it is?!?! Are you ****en joking?!?!

F this anime. Way too badly written. This crap is for the birds -.-

I bet the charizard episode was bad
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#2Catcher_FreemanPosted 3/2/2013 8:36:21 AM
He did it for Iris and Cilan, and the target audience, who have never seen an Eevee on the show before.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#3EpicDragonitePosted 3/2/2013 8:37:00 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
You would seriously pull out your pokedex onto a eevee, a pokemon that your rival used in gen 1, just to know what it is?!?!

Wait, when did this happen?
---
[This signature just got 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat]
Official Arcanine of the Pokemon X boards
#4ChronoCactaurPosted 3/2/2013 8:37:15 AM
That's the excuse for every season. :/
---
VideoGame Playthroughs: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
See quote for hardcore M&LSSS
#5LioleiaPosted 3/2/2013 8:39:29 AM
It's for the new generation of kids watching the anime who DON'T know what an Eevee is. Same for why he's pulled his Pokedex on a Buizel despite actually having one. The anime is designed to appeal to young kids.

I don't recall Gary using Eevee in the anime until Johto, but it's been a very, very long time.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh
#6Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 8:43:39 AM
Garys first pokemon in gen 1 was a eevee. Its been like that ever since pokemon was created. Same reason how they tried making pokemon yellow a copy version of gen 1's anime.

I remember this extremely well. And OF course! The new audience. How can i completely forget! Best excuse ever, seeing how they twisted yugioh to the best anime to its worse. What else is next? Dbz? Bleach? Full metal?

Ffs
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#7TyranidomegaPosted 3/2/2013 8:45:46 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Garys first pokemon in gen 1 was a eevee. Its been like that ever since pokemon was created. Same reason how they tried making pokemon yellow a copy version of gen 1's anime.

I remember this extremely well. And OF course! The new audience. How can i completely forget! Best excuse ever, seeing how they twisted yugioh to the best anime to its worse. What else is next? Dbz? Bleach? Full metal?

Ffs

You're not making make any sense.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#8Traptin3daysPosted 3/2/2013 8:47:40 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...
Garys first pokemon in gen 1 was a eevee.

Only that it's stated in the anime that Blastoise is his first Pokemon. Keep in mind that Gary in the anime is not the same person as Blue/Green in the games.
---
Now let's sacrifice some chickens! :D
#9Jrx1Posted 3/2/2013 8:48:38 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

I bet the charizard episode was bad

It didn't even air yet. Charizard episode is this Thursday in Japan
---
Officia Arceus of the Pokemon X and Y boards
~The God of Pokemon!~
#10LioleiaPosted 3/2/2013 8:49:05 AM
Aurawhisperer posted...

Ffs

It's actually a Blastoise. His starter obtained from Oak was a Squirtle. We just never saw it at that time.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh