This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

they introduce double rotation battles

#31Riolu-MasterPosted 3/2/2013 11:40:43 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
One hand...
Throwing 6 Pokeballs at once...
I'd so do that with Rayquaza, White Kyurem, Lugia, Heatran, Hydrigon, and Tyranitar and crank up my DS's volume just to hear all the roars at once.

I would do it with 6 Kricketunes instead...
---
The Riolu-Master from Sweden
#32Milla_MaxwellPosted 3/2/2013 12:38:26 PM
wahaha911 posted...
lol the guy thinks i lived in america for a year, so sad...
"Get your facts first, then distort them as you please."
-Mark Twain
and "i refuse to enter a battle of the wits with an unarmed man."
---

Actually take the time and effort to read what I post next time >_>

I said "even after spending only 1 year in America you should have better English comprehension."

Never once did I say you've only been in America for 1 year, I was saying that even if you HAD only been in America for 1 year you should have better basic English comprehension skills that what you are currently showing off.

I like how you call me out on my intelligence and you never do anything to show that you are smarter than me in any way.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#33Roc_RaidaPosted 3/2/2013 12:42:16 PM
Ignore the haters, wahaha911. -_-

Just keep on.
#34wahaha911Posted 3/2/2013 12:43:26 PM
tyvm Roc_Raida
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#35Milla_MaxwellPosted 3/2/2013 12:45:31 PM(edited)
Roc_Raida posted...
Ignore the haters, wahaha911. -_-

Just keep on.

Why are you encouraging him?

Oh... so this is what the people meant when they said this board is awful, it suddenly makes so much more sense.

Unless you're his alt... which is very likely.
---
"Wherever I may live, I remain the same person. Nothing will change." - Milla Maxwell.
#36HydoomPosted 3/2/2013 12:48:12 PM
wahaha911 posted...
okay you win or do you
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA
---

It's like he's trying to troll... but... he's... not.

... Welcome back to the internet, Hydoom.
#37Roc_RaidaPosted 3/2/2013 12:52:03 PM
Oh... so this is what the people meant when they said this board is awful, it suddenly makes so much more sense.

Exactly my thoughts. Sad to see that not much has changed since my last time here. -__-

Also why are you assuming I'm his alt, because I'm defending him? Lmao
#38wahaha911Posted 3/2/2013 12:54:50 PM
@ hydoom trololololo
yea i am that immature
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#39Milla_MaxwellPosted 3/2/2013 12:56:38 PM
Roc_Raida posted...

Exactly my thoughts. Sad to see that not much has changed since my last time here. -__-

Also why are you assuming I'm his alt, because I'm defending him? Lmao

You speak in regards to me making this board awful? I've only poked my head into this board once when it first showed up, but I stopped caring because Pokemon X & Y isn't coming out for a while anyway, I decided to check it out to see how bad it really was (because when I was last here it was relatively pleasant.)

I assumed you're his alt because it's perplexing as to why someone would in their right mind defend someone who blatantly acts like he's 5 years old.
---