This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#11Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:34:09 AM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
I blew it. I knew I was too late. :P

You can still post your recaps in here though--
Actually, can I quote you, and place it in the first post?
#12XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/2/2013 11:36:02 AM
So now what do I do with Marknam?
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#13OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 11:41:09 AM(edited)
Character building post!
---
Jabba and Mary were in their room sleeping when…

Mary wakes up and Jabba wasn’t in the room.

Mary: *sigh* where is he?

Mary goes outside to find Jabba sitting on a bench.

Mary: You couldn’t sleep?

Jabba: Yeah, what Charles said is keeping me up.

Mary: What do you mean?

Jabba: What if we aren’t really in love?

Mary: Of course we are… *sighs* listen, remember when I was asking you all of those questions a few nights ago, and you said you loved me? That sounded sincere… and it was before any of us did anything “out of the ordinary”. Charles is probably just jealous of us…

Jabba smiled.

Jabba: Yeah, I guess…

Mary: Let’s go back to bed.

Jabba nodded.

The two went inside and back up to their rooms...
---
Sorry it's short, I just can't think so well right now. :P
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#14XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/2/2013 11:42:42 AM
Changlini posted...
I blew it. I knew I was too late. :P

You can still post your recaps in here though--
Actually, can I quote you, and place it in the first post?

Sure, why not?
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#15Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:44:28 AM
So now what do I do with Marknam?

Randomness filled with anger.

Basically;

She drags Martini to her filled classroom, and starts going off on Goodman, the veil, the answers of the universe, and just driving the room filled with crazy information about the past.

By that point, the room scene turns into a tripy scene where nothing makes sense, and everyone seems like they aren't acting like themselves(Ie, people start floating, heads turn into crazy looking masks, even the floor tiles start floating around, all the while the chalkboard turns into a movie.).

During that, Marknam' turns into something, and the scene gets weirder.
But then, she discovers something's wrong with the way everyone else but her is reacting to everything, and they go on a short adventure to stop the gasses from the air vents from leaking into the outside.

All the while, she carries a wooden paddle.

^^
Or something else you can think up along those lines.
#16TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 11:45:02 AM
Question. That bit where Pryce started up that Keyblade-Hado spell, is that canon, or do I have to repost it for it to be canon?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#17Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 11:46:35 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
Question. That bit where Pryce started up that Keyblade-Hado spell, is that canon, or do I have to repost it for it to be canon?

Gubbey re-posted when his story related post was in the non-canon section, so you can too.
#18TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 11:50:58 AM
"I think I've got something that'll take care of this barrier." Katherine said, as she pulled out a vial of black powder. "Concentrated shadow magic. By itself, it won't do much, but if we sprinkle it on, say, a weapon..." She then poured the powder onto her chakrams, and punched through the barrier.

"Thanks." Pryce said. "Now hang back, we can end this."

"Hey! I said I'd get a fight in eventually!"

"Tell you what. You can spar with me when we're back in the Land of the Rising and Setting Sun. We can wait 'til after the movie, we can do it before, your choice."

"...okay, you win."

"Thanks. Oh, I'm still gonna need you to be ready with any healing remedies you might have."

"Healing remedies? Are you..."

"If it helps, I won't be the only one hammering on him, so I probably won't put in as much energy."

"...just be careful. I know you do what you have to for your friends, but just remember that there are people you have to live for as well."

They both looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and then Pryce turned in the direction of Shaka. "All right, everyone! Whatever you've got, use it now!" He then closed his eyes, and held up his Keyblade. When he opened his eyes, they were glowing red, and he said "GOHADOGA BURST!!!" The Japanese character that appears on his back whenever he uses Hado then appeared in front of the tip of the Keyblade, and purple fireballs erupted from the symbol, striking Shaka.

OoC: I actually don't know the other's nuclear powers that well, so I'll let you guys continue, but I think you've got the general idea of what's going on.

Oh, and Garioshi, the fireballs are target seeking, so they can't be avoided that easily.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#19willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 11:51:13 AM
TVirusPredator posted...

Yeah.... although, I sort of want the two groups to be seperated until the battle is finished....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#20TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 11:54:45 AM
willingmess posted...
TVirusPredator posted...

Yeah.... although, I sort of want the two groups to be seperated until the battle is finished....

I'm actually trying to finish the battle. Also, Event said that barrier is "chosen ones only", right? Consider how powerful Pryce is. I think he'd qualify as one of the chosen ones, at least.
---