This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#181Astral_BeastPosted 3/2/2013 6:58:50 PM(edited)
OcarinaofToast posted...
I thought of a new ability.

When a Sign Bearer has multiple Spirit Pokemon, they can turn into a hybrid of those Pokemon.

...That could be a horrible idea.

But we could work this out or something.

See you all tommorrow anyway.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#182Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 7:00:09 PM
TYLER'S Story
Tyler and His Comrades Left Spear pillar, and Reached Celestic Town.
Vortex: Can I Leave now?
Tyler: Forget it.
Erika: You'll just Threaten to kill us or Something.
Vortex: Do you not Realize I have No idea on Revenge plans right now?!
Sky: Hey, Look!
Tyler and the others looked towards where Sky was pointing. A Light was coming out of the cave.
Come to me...
Terra: Who is there?!
Come to Me...
Tyler: Let's go to the Cave!
Tyler and the others entered the Ruins. A light was in the middle of the Ruins. When Tyler and the others Approached it, The Ruins flashed, and Arceus appeared.
Tyler: L-Lord Arceus...
Tyler Bowed Down. The others followed, Except Vortex.
Vortex: Why are you here?
Erika: Vortex!
Arceus: Do not worry, Child. As for why I am here.... Arcuextra and Kuro are heading to the Land of the Rising/Setting Sun now as I speak... Inside the Awakening Chamber...
Sky: What?! They're heading there, Now?!
Arceus: Yes...Tyler, you must lead you're group to the Awakening Chamber. When the time is right, I Will gather the Other Sign Bearers, and they will Join you.... Terra, You must Unlock you're Weather Trio Form...Become the original Groudon.
Terra: The... Original...Groudon?
Arceus:You saw the boy, Will...He has become the Original Kyogre... You too can obtain that power... Go to Where Groudon Originally Slept.... Then, You will obtain his power....
Terra: Y-Yes, Lord Arceus.
Sky: I'm coming with You!
Terra: Sky...
Arceus: Good Idea. While Sky and Terra obtain the Power of the Original Groudon, Tyler.... You, Erika, Vortex, Zora, and Kiera.... You must go to the Awakening Chamber and Stall Arcuextra and Kuro until the Others arrive. Got it?
Tyler: Yes, Lord Arceus.
Arceus: Good... I must go now, but we will meet again...Soon................................
Another Light flashed. Arceus Disappeared.
Sky: Me and Terra will go to Hoenn, While You guys go and Stall the Gods.
Tyler: Okay. Good luck!
Sky: You too!
Tyler casted a Teleport Spell.
Tyler: This'll teleport you too Meteor Falls, but you have to find Terra Cave, Got it?
Terra: got it.
Tyler: Good. Then until we meet again!
Sky and Terra Disappeared.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#183PolimarioPosted 3/2/2013 7:08:01 PM(edited)
Poli was irritated at what was underway. He avoided Zade's attacks, and evaded the Torndaus's Hurricanes.

Zade kept on attacking, as Poli leapt around each attack.

Poli ----- "Forgive me."

Poli used Glaciate, and the already chilly area grew colder, as ice shards materialized in the freezing air. Zade, unable to fly in this cold, deShifted to continue. Poli grasped Zade in his mouth, and flung him across, into the cave exit. Poli fainted Tornadus with Ice Beam.

Poli turned to aid Palkia. The space ruler was preoccupied with a few grunts and an Aggron. Poli stormed over, subduing them with Earth Power.

Palkia and Poli closed in, as more grunts came in. As the hulking Kyurem formulated a plan, he took notice of activity behind a rock.

They're going to fire!

Poli iced the grunts that got too close for comfort, and leapt over in front of Palkia as the tranquilizer darts were fired.

*Pwhoot Phwoot Phwoot*

The darts struck Poli...but some hit Palkia. The two titans stumbled, the drugs setting in, and they both collapsed atop each other.

Grunt ----- "Misson success. Team Pink preparing for transport."
Grunt 2 --- "What of the Kyurem? It wasn't part of the objective."
Grunt ----- "Take it as well, we can prevent it from being a threat contained."
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#184Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:12:53 PM(edited)
I'm starting to get the hint that there's gonna be a battle within the Land of the Setting Sun(Or risen sun) where thousands of people get killed. So I just want to put this out, just in case.

Unless something out of the blue happens, like the riot formed within the festival, Will accidentally killing a number of refugees out of the blue, and sleep deprivation, the people that guard the land will never really be caught off guard(Especially after the disasters that happen within the short amount of time(Which basically made them put active patrols everywhere)).

Also, without the refugees, the land is just a tad above the sustainable Population line(Like, if it drops too low, the area would eventually become a place where people die off faster by disabilities and diseases due to lack of variety.). So, if anyone were to die not on my watch, I'll just label them as a Refugee, if I can(>.>).
____

Anyways, I'll get on the next post.
#185ThatPersonGuyPosted 3/2/2013 7:15:56 PM
Meh, anyone have some ideas for where I should go with my story now?
---
Saki, Isaac, Lip, Lyn, and Little Mac for SSB4!
Cailou. "Cuteness never looked this badass" - Chuggaconroy.
#186willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 7:23:43 PM
Will: Gah! Huuuurrrgghhh uuugghh.... preeeetty pink dinosaurs..... Ugh.... what does this switch do?

He inspects the switch that is in his weird, weird, cavernous mind. Still very delusional from the teleportation, he presses it. After pressing it, a trident suddenly appears in his hand.

Will: Cooeeeewwwwool! I wonder what this doooeeesss?

Suddenly, as if he were being led along by somebody, he jabbed the trident into the ground! A huge earthquake began and a huge fissure opened up in the ground while huge amounts of water gushed out.

Will: Woooow.... this is kewlio!

Will however is completely oblivious of the fact that he was causing a huge panic in the nearby town. Happy with what he's done, Will causes it all to stop and recede.

Will: Oooooohhhhh I wonder what else this can do?

He then lifts up the trident and wills it to do something... A huge storm forms.... and the trident shoots out a lightning bolt.

Will: Ooohhh! Pretty cooolllooorrss.... Pretty light show! Preeeettttyyy llliiigghhht shooooow yyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwnnn.....

Slowly, tired out from his day and everything, Will slowly falls asleep.

Will: nighty night....
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#187OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 7:25:38 PM
willingmess posted...
Will: Gah! Huuuurrrgghhh uuugghh.... preeeetty pink dinosaurs..... Ugh.... what does this switch do?

He inspects the switch that is in his weird, weird, cavernous mind. Still very delusional from the teleportation, he presses it. After pressing it, a trident suddenly appears in his hand.

Will: Cooeeeewwwwool! I wonder what this doooeeesss?

Suddenly, as if he were being led along by somebody, he jabbed the trident into the ground! A huge earthquake began and a huge fissure opened up in the ground while huge amounts of water gushed out.

Will: Woooow.... this is kewlio!

Will however is completely oblivious of the fact that he was causing a huge panic in the nearby town. Happy with what he's done, Will causes it all to stop and recede.

Will: Oooooohhhhh I wonder what else this can do?

He then lifts up the trident and wills it to do something... A huge storm forms.... and the trident shoots out a lightning bolt.

Will: Ooohhh! Pretty cooolllooorrss.... Pretty light show! Preeeettttyyy llliiigghhht shooooow yyyyaaaaaaaaawwwwnnn.....

Slowly, tired out from his day and everything, Will slowly falls asleep.

Will: nighty night....

Did this topic somehow get to 450 that fast? =T_T=
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#188Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 7:34:25 PM
Changlini posted...
I'm starting to get the hint that there's gonna be a battle within the Land of the Setting Sun(Or risen sun) where thousands of people get killed. So I just want to put this out, just in case.

Unless something out of the blue happens, like the riot formed within the festival, Will accidentally killing a number of refugees out of the blue, and sleep deprivation, the people that guard the land will never really be caught off guard(Especially after the disasters that happen within the short amount of time(Which basically made them put active patrols everywhere)).

Also, without the refugees, the land is just a tad above the sustainable Population line(Like, if it drops too low, the area would eventually become a place where people die off faster by disabilities and diseases due to lack of variety.). So, if anyone were to die not on my watch, I'll just label them as a Refugee, if I can(>.>).
____

Anyways, I'll get on the next post.

I'd bet the People won't expect two Gods blasting away on Everyone, Since that's where Arcuextra and Kuro are heading.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#189Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:38:00 PM
[---Recovery-3(?)---]
(Daytime)

The two women were being helped by the Pilot of the armored Heli-plane that carried them both in, while the other Pink Team members helped out all the wounded, or iced.

Pink Member 1---"Alright, luckily no one's dead."
PM 2--------------"Luckily? If the ones half frozen aren't thawed out soon, amputation will be needed."
PM 1-------------"Rest assured, we won't let that happen... Zade."
Zade--------------"Yes?"
PM 1-------------"Right, you're still a pokemon, just pass me that radio."

Zade flew over, his feet clenching the small radio box, and stayed in flight as the Pilot was helping out the two ladies. Anna got on.

Anna------"Seems like that battle was as difficult as we planned."
PM 1------"Yes, but keep in mind, there's gonna be a lot of wounded coming in needed a quick defrost before frostbite comes in."
Anna------"Got it, will send in Recovery 3 to take care of the ones needed help, while you bring Pearl.. and Frostbite."
PM 1------"Got it, be sure to have Monicle ready along with Octillery, don't want that RS to start having fun with the Dracid... also, it seems like the two where in the middle of something, so prepare a containment room for the two."
Anna------"You mean get the single vacant containment room ready for a thirteen foot, and 9 foot tall legendary pokemon?"
PM 1------"Yes, we'll be on our way shortly."

The radio closed, and Zade dropped it within the hands of the pilot for Recovery-3. Then after the wounded were taken back, Palkia was the first one to be transported to Seeker-2, while Poli stayed until Recovery-2 was able to pick him up for transport back to the ship.

---Seeker-2---

Anna was overseeing the action surrounding the view of the main deck, seeing the clear view of the Dracid being carried by the remaining airborne Heli-plane.

Anna----"Alright, Arckson."
Arckson---"Yes Lass."
Anna--------"Prepare the security teams for any possible situation that would unfold by outside forces, and from within."
Arckson---"Got it, and I've also ordered some of the subs being stored within the containment rooms be moved back on the sides of this ship."
Anna--------"When the other shifts back, be sure to order them back in, okay?"
Arckson---"Yes lass!"

They split up to prepare the ship for the Dracid's Aurora, while Monicle, and Octillery were down below, sorting out a few things in front of the captured legendary. All the while RS was within his large room, ever waiting for the arrival of Poli.

Monicle---"Alright you, we've been through this multiple times before, albeit with less distractions, but nonetheless, none of you tricks will be able to break you out from the wires that are holding you."
Palkia-----"Why?"
Ms.Oct---"Look, mister or misses, it's like a medi-uh.. right, you're a legendary.. I mean, we generally never mean any harm, and we just chart out data from you up close.. then there's the fact about the unowns, but that's really for data that you can only do by being a being of action."
Monicle---"Yes, anyways, you won't have to deal with RS this time, but since we feel rude about interrupting that suppossed conversation you had with.. Poli, we'll bring him-it in."

Palkia only darkly stared back at the two, but mostly at Octillery.

Ms.Octillery----"If you're going to put me in a guilt trip, just keep in mind that in your time here, we're not going to try to kill you. I mean, Giratina was infected by a berry disease, and I managed to save it.. before the thing killed it. And that's what I will do to you, if you fall I'll."
Monicle----------"Now, we'll sedate you, and do some tests before that Dracid arrives."

They continued.
#190Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:50:00 PM(edited)
Chandler014 posted...

I'd bet the People won't expect two Gods blasting away on Everyone, Since that's where Arcuextra and Kuro are heading.

Goodman is a bigger threat to them.

And
Worse.
Case.
Scenarios

Gods are covered.
Viruses are covered.
Beings of invincibility are covered.
End of time and space are covered.
And other detrimental stuff.

I mean, there could be Will sized fluffy ponies of doom, made out of gummy candy that kills on sight show up as an invading force, and they'd say that they've been through a worse scenario before. I mean, the whole time I spent with the land within this story was building their competence..
___

I just don't want people to act like another Realgam tower can be easily had within the land.
I mean sure, the missiles that are still prep around the walls could go off, instantly killing off everyone within the valley, Route 4.A.3, and even a good portion of the Orre.

But that's cheap.
___

Alright, I'll admit that I was a little out of line with that missile comment.
So, what I want you all to take away from this post is that, the land can still be surprised, but it's been prepared for being surprised.

Now, that doesn't mean that they won any of those disaster scenarios, just that they're prepared for them.