This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#191willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 6:47:58 PM
Changlini posted...
Chandler014 posted...

I'd bet the People won't expect two Gods blasting away on Everyone, Since that's where Arcuextra and Kuro are heading.

Goodman is a bigger threat to them.

And
Worse.
Case.
Scenarios

Gods are covered.
Viruses are covered.
Beings of invincibility are covered.
End of time and space are covered.
And other detrimental stuff.

I mean, there could fluffy ponies of doom made out of gummy candy that kills on sight, and they'd say that they've been through a worse scenario before. I mean, the whole time I spent with the land within this story was building their competence..
___

I just don't want people to act like another Realgam tower can be easily had within the land.
I mean sure, the missiles that are still prep around the walls could go off, instantly killing off everyone within the valley, Route 4.A.3, and even a good portion of the Orre, the sea after orre(due to fallout), and stuff.

But that's cheap.

What about impenetrable spheres of energy that trap the entire land and fill quickly with your suffocater of choice?
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#192Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:02:24 PM(edited)
willingmess posted...

What about impenetrable spheres of energy that trap the entire land and fill quickly with your suffocater of choice?

Basically, that's why they created that serum, that when used with a Medical Division case, can transport members out of the area, through spacial distortion. Which keep in mind, couldn't be down without a combine effort from the experiments and research down on Giratina. and Palkia.

So, another point with Goodman, previously capturing and experimenting on Palkia provided them withe the research ability to make that fishing rod made out of energy, that basically helped Monicle and Arckson to rescue Prindle, Ycre, the Two Grunts, and Jace back within the library.

Then there's the fact that Uka-6 basically can use Judgement, that really helped out with that heartless invasion(That somehow always manages to happen with just one post by the leader.)

Basically, operation BL provided the land with equipment that can help them out within most of the WCS turned real.
____

Now, obviously they don't expect to come out all happy and glowing with no lives lost. But they would take most threats seriously, despite the recent sleep deprivation.
#193OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 7:06:42 PM
The next day…

Jabba and Mary wake up…

Jabba: *yawn* good morning Mary.

Mary: Good morning my sweetie.

Jabba: *smiles* let’s go get some breakfast.

Mary: Ok…

The two go downstairs to find Jessica cooking eggs.

Jabba: Yum, smells good.

Jessica: You two finally awake? You have to be some of the most heavy sleepers…

Mary: Heh… we worked hard yesterday.

Jessica: Yeah, well-what is that?

Jabba: What is what?

Jessica: That pendant around your neck.

Mary: It was something we found in the forest yesterday!

Jabba: It’s really cool.

Jessica: Actually no, it’s not really cool. That sign is a bad-luck sign. That pendant will bring you bad luck! Take it off.

Jabba: Ok…

Jabba attempts to take it off.

Jabba: It won’t come off.

Mary: What do you mean?

Jabba: I mean it won’t come off!

Jessica: Lemme try.

Jessica pulled on the pendant/necklace.

Jabba: You’re-choking-me!

Jessica let go.

Jessica: Sorry, it’s not coming off.

Jabba: I’ll go see if Tableflip can help get it off.

As Jabba left the room some pots and pans fall on his head.

Jessica: I told you it was bad-luck!

Mary: I’m going upstairs with Jabba and Tableflip…
---
I may continue, but I’m drawing a blank…
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#194willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 7:10:32 PM
Changlini posted...
willingmess posted...

Basically, that's why they created that serum, that when used with a Medical Division case, can transport members out of the area, through spacial distortion. Which keep in mind, couldn't be down without a combine effort from the experiments and research down on Giratina. and Palkia.

So, another point with Goodman, previously capturing and experimenting on Palkia provided them withe the research ability to make that fishing rod made out of energy, that basically helped Monicle and Arckson to rescue Prindle, Ycre, the Two Grunts, and Jace back within the library.

Basically, operation BL provided the land with equipment that can help them out within most of the WCS turned real.
____

Now, obviously they don't expect to come out all happy and glowing with no lives lost. But they would take most threats seriously, despite the recent sleep deprivation.

Eh.... it truly depends on the situation... if you are caught by a surprise attack then anybody is helpless.
---
#195Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 7:10:38 PM
I'm logging out. See you later!
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#196Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:16:07 PM(edited)
^^^
Have fun.
______
willingmess posted...
Changlini posted...
willingmess posted...

____

Eh.... it truly depends on the situation... if you are caught by a surprise attack then anybody is helpless.

True.
But personally, the one reason I don't want mass killings to happen within the land, is because I generally have hinted at a mass event dealing with multiple SoCs happening within the near future, that deals with me introducing NER.
___

Anyways, I should get back to typing up something for Jace, Marknam', and others.
#197willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 7:21:11 PM
^^^^
Changlini. No... I wouldn't do mass killings of basically what is your main character. maybe one or two people that get caught by surprise, but I would not try to kill a massive amount of your Main Character.
---
#198TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 7:21:43 PM
When Pryce and Katherine had arrived at a restaurant, the same one where an exhausted Pryce started rebuilding his friendship with the dracid he killed, they both rushed in, fearful of the new weather.

"First Pokémon swimming the streets, now a thunderstorm?" Katherine remarked. "Maybe I should be teleported more often, if it means I won't have to deal with these hallucinations every time."

"That's not a hallucination. I see it too. I think it's Will trying to regain his balance."

"So why is that not comforting?"

"Let's not focus on that right now." Pryce says as they find a table. "Let's just focus on enjoying the night. Maybe some chicken will get the Gyarados to go away. I'll go order. We can share a bucket."

"That's romantic for 'I'm scrap for cash'." Katherine said with a smile on her face.

"Well, you get a lot of things when your on the lamb for eight years--"

"But money ain't one of them?" Pryce was looking very embarrassed because of that comment. "It's okay," Katherine said. "I understand. Best things in life are free, after all."

"Don't worry, I'm not that broke. You don't have to worry about us not going anywhere nice--"

"Slow down, cowboy. You still have to impress me tonight."

"Right. I'll go order." Pryce went ahead to buy the bucket of chicken, thinking to himself.

I've stared down demons of hell, and god wannabes, but she has me sweating bullets. It shouldn't make sense, and I shouldn't like it, but somehow it does make sense, and I do like it. I guess that's Katherine for you. She can have you right where she wants you, but she can also make it where you most wanna be.

Meanwhile, Katherine was also thinking to herself.

Pryce has certainly grown up in the past eight years. ...in some ways, anyway. Only he can make no money and lives with his parents look good, but it's none of that, or his hot bod and ability to fight that's attracting me to him. It's the same reason me and the shamans get so exasperated with him on occasion. Whenever his friends are in trouble, he always displays his selflessness, but also always underestimates his own importance. Let's hope he can remember: even though there are those he's willing to die for, there are those he has to be willing to live for as well.

And as soon as Pryce arrived with their bucket of fried chicken, they both started conversing, trying to enjoy the evening.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#199GarioshiPosted 3/2/2013 7:32:20 PM
I have no idea on Giratina's motive.
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#200Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:37:53 PM(edited)
Garioshi posted...
I have no idea on Giratina's motive.

I'm starting to seriously question your choice of Giratina now, I mean, why choose it in the first place?
Anyways;

Balance between the many worlds(Distortion, Normal Pokeplanet, that digital purgatory, etc.).

The truth behind why the legendary pokemon picked each bearer.

Finding something.

Getting stronger for that universal event Poli's been hinting at.

Etc.

In the meanwhile, I have like more than five separate plots to continue, so...
*Goes back to typing.*