This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#21Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 11:56:50 AM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Question. That bit where Pryce started up that Keyblade-Hado spell, is that canon, or do I have to repost it for it to be canon?

Yeah.... although, I sort of want the two groups to be seperated until the battle is finished....

I'm actually trying to finish the battle. Also, Event said that barrier is "chosen ones only", right? Consider how powerful Pryce is. I think he'd qualify as one of the chosen ones, at least.

Same For Tyler, i'd think. He Hasn't killed anyone, but still with his power, He'd be a chosen one I think.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#22Dreadtion2Posted 3/2/2013 11:59:30 AM
Axiom; ok where is the map
Zenith; umm i ate it
Axiom; whatever
Zenith; *in his mind* he's been actiong weirder ever since that... happened
Axiom; i wish i had a teleporter
Zenith; your *stops*
Axiom; i know why dont i teleport to town my self *teleports*
Zenith; why me

they had arrived to the town to see it up with flames and people screaming

Axiom; what happened here
Zenith; who cares we're here to find him aren't we
Axiom; no we have to save these people first
Zenith; what
Axiom; *pushes 10 people to the ground* done we saved them
Zenith; you have gotten more complicated than before
Axiom; hurry up and start saving people
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#23willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 12:00:34 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Question. That bit where Pryce started up that Keyblade-Hado spell, is that canon, or do I have to repost it for it to be canon?

Yeah.... although, I sort of want the two groups to be seperated until the battle is finished....

I'm actually trying to finish the battle. Also, Event said that barrier is "chosen ones only", right? Consider how powerful Pryce is. I think he'd qualify as one of the chosen ones, at least.

No it was about the ones that shaka was hunting.... Only if Shaka is hunting you are you allowed in there...... (Besides.... With Pryce, Will, AND Tyler around, the battle would be too easy....)
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#24PolimarioPosted 3/2/2013 12:02:26 PM
(Continued from TVirus and Chandler...)
_____

Poli caught on to Pryce when he fired the purple fireball. As Tyler and Vortex used their Summon, Poli tapped into the Light and Dark. His eyes twinkled, Light and Dark, as he desummoned his Glave.

An icicle of Light formed to Poli's right; an icicle of Dark to his left. Poli slammed the two together, and fired an icy purple beam infused with Light and Dark towards Shaka.

Shaka attempted to dodge and obliterate the group, but the frigid cold Poli emitted slowed him, and, alongside a burst of Light from Light-Gale and a Dark Spell from Mephy, the 5 attacks hit the glowing Shaka.

Poli created a barrier of thick ice around the group before the ensuing explosion engulfed them. When all quieted, Poli dropped the barrier.

Shaka, gasping, was on his knees.

Shaka ---- "H-how...I had the strength to destroy all...of you. How?"

Poli walked up and patted Shaka on the shoulder.

Poli ------- "Quite simple, like how arrogance made me fall to you before, your arrogance is the end of you here. Sorry to say, but you can't live, for the sake of everyone."

Poli summoned the A-Z Glave. Before he did anything, Mephy spoke up.

Mephy ----- "Poli, don't. Let him live."
Poli -------- "Why? He tried to kill us."
Mephy ----- "Killing him would only make us as bad as Goldilocks accused us of being. Besides, look."

Poli put away the Glave, and looked at Shaka. A golden mist emerged from him and faded away, like a spectre.

Tyler ----- "What now?"

As the others discussed where to head next, Poli turned his sight from Shaka to the large craft in the far distance, near Canalave.
______

There, now Changlini and Garioshi can set up Giratina, and his choosing of Shaka as a Fuser.

Changlini, did I get the Seeker-2's location right?
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#25Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:07:36 PM(edited)
Seeker-2 is now more closer to Iron island now. Since it moved to the area between it and Newmoon island.

Anyways..
*Starts working on finishing a post*
#26GarioshiPosted 3/2/2013 12:08:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#27OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 12:09:55 PM
Tableflip?

Probably at school... I can wait.
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#28TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 12:11:32 PM
Polimario posted...
(Continued from TVirus and Chandler...)
_____

Poli caught on to Pryce when he fired the purple fireball. As Tyler and Vortex used their Summon, Poli tapped into the Light and Dark. His eyes twinkled, Light and Dark, as he desummoned his Glave.

An icicle of Light formed to Poli's right; an icicle of Dark to his left. Poli slammed the two together, and fired an icy purple beam infused with Light and Dark towards Shaka.

Shaka attempted to dodge and obliterate the group, but the frigid cold Poli emitted slowed him, and, alongside a burst of Light from Light-Gale and a Dark Spell from Mephy, the 5 attacks hit the glowing Shaka.

Poli created a barrier of thick ice around the group before the ensuing explosion engulfed them. When all quieted, Poli dropped the barrier.

Shaka, gasping, was on his knees.

Shaka ---- "H-how...I had the strength to destroy all...of you. How?"

Poli walked up and patted Shaka on the shoulder.

Poli ------- "Quite simple, like how arrogance made me fall to you before, your arrogance is the end of you here. Sorry to say, but you can't live, for the sake of everyone."

Poli summoned the A-Z Glave. Before he did anything, Mephy spoke up.

Mephy ----- "Poli, don't. Let him live."
Poli -------- "Why? He tried to kill us."
Mephy ----- "Killing him would only make us as bad as Goldilocks accused us of being. Besides, look."

Poli put away the Glave, and looked at Shaka. A golden mist emerged from him and faded away, like a spectre.

Tyler ----- "What now?"

As the others discussed where to head next, Poli turned his sight from Shaka to the large craft in the far distance, near Canalave.
______

There, now Changlini and Garioshi can set up Giratina, and his choosing of Shaka as a Fuser.

Changlini, did I get the Seeker-2's location right?

Thought you'd wanna finish Shaka asap.

I also decided to set up the end because... face it, guys. How often have we made story posts ever since this whole "band together to take down the bad guy" fight started? Now we can split up into different groups again for a bit, and post without fear of messing someone up.

And on that note, I'll get to Pryce and Katherine.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#29PolimarioPosted 3/2/2013 12:12:03 PM
Did I end that fight too quickly?
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#30TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 12:13:12 PM
Polimario posted...
Did I end that fight too quickly?

Read the post above that one for my answer.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu