This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#31Dreadtion2Posted 3/2/2013 12:14:11 PM
aftermath

Axiom; done
Zenith; ok back to finding Jace
Axiom; oops
Zenith; you didn't do that did you
Axiom; hehe sorry
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#32TableFlipPosted 3/2/2013 12:16:48 PM
Jessica and Josh were sleeping in their bed.Jessica rolled over and opened her eyes to see Dawn,sleeping with her again.

Jessica:Dawn,Are you scared again?

Dawn:Y-yes...

Jessica:Lets solve this.

Jessica woke up Josh.

Jessica:Josh,wake up.We need to find what's scaring Dawn.

Josh:Alright...

They went into the hallway,with Josh holding the flaslight.

Josh:Hm...nothing here.

A ghastly then appeared in front of them.

Everyone:AAAH!

They all ran back to the bedroom.

Ghastly:I only wanted a hug.

Ghastly started to cry.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#33TableFlipPosted 3/2/2013 12:19:36 PM
School on Saturday!?
---
#34OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 12:20:41 PM
TableFlip posted...
School on Saturday!?

lol, being Home Schooled I forgot. XD
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#35OcarinaofToastPosted 3/2/2013 12:24:37 PM
I suppose I'll do a part, that ok with you Tableflip?
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Jabba was entertaining. Can't ask for more than that from an internet user. - Mottman
#36TableFlipPosted 3/2/2013 12:28:00 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
I suppose I'll do a part, that ok with you Tableflip?

yep
---
#37Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:34:53 PM(edited)
[---The land where the sun has set---]
(9:50PM)

The obelisk was standing alone, always silent at the pitch black ground that surrounds it, ever hungry to engulf its ghostly glow from the light of the moon above. Coming down from route 4.A.3, Prindle, Petite, and some of the cleaning crew were preparing their minds for the coming sweep of the ground they would be participating in.

Petite------"So, you brought me here.. why?"
Prindle----"Eh, just wanted you to help me search for this key here, just because I know that you're one of the most competent members of the Cleaning Crew."
Petite------"Second only to the Janitor, while you were the third... why did you quite anyway?"
Prindle-----".. well, it's just.. Honestly, I don't know."
Petite-------"Well, at least I got an answer.. anyways, we're here."

With that, they found themselves inside the black area of the obelisk land, and prepped the trained Bibarel to sweep the ground with scald, and then continued throughout the night, ever diligently searching for the first key.

[---Sendoff Lake---]
(Early, Early Morning.)

Recovery-2 was silently hovering above the portal that opened above the water of Sendoff lake. The team started descending within the Heli-plane, ever approaching the water.

Why.. have you come for me again?

Octillery---"Anyone else heard something? No? Okay then, continue."
YM1---------"Alright.. about to.. wait.. "
Arckson---"What's wrong?"
YM2---------"I see it on the radar, something big is speeding towards us."
Octillery----"The UADD is starting to-"
YM1---------"Evading."

The heli-plane barely evading the body of the large serpentine beast as it came out of the shadow force.

Arckson----"We know what to do."
YM2---------"I'll keep it on us."

The Yellow Team member started to aim his tranquilizer riffle at the now six-Legged beast that was rapidly floating towards them, prepping up what looked to be like another attack attack.

If you continue to refuse me, then I will chose another!

Octillery---"UADD went back to normal, but it's glowing!"
YM2--------"Lady, do you know how hard it is to shoot something while on a shaky vehicle?"
Arckson---"Wait, that glow... it's an Aurora sphere!"
YM2--------"Shooting."

The first three tranquilizer dots missed the massive six legged beast, due to a sudden jerk in turbulence, but the chase continued on, now approaching Mt.Coronet.

YM1-------"This is Recovery-2 to Seeker-2, going in hot. Legend sill giving chase."
Norah-----"This is Seeker-2, will start launching capture procedures."
YM2-------"Keep the thing still!"
Arckson--"Shoot now!"

He shot, lading one tranquilizing syringe through the think striped colored skin of the legendary.

Octillery---"Alright, if the thing we put inside it last time still lingers... I can then.. there, activating."

With that, the defending legendary couldn't muster up enough energy to bring up another attack towards its would-be capturures.

..why ..again? .. what is it that you seek from me, Ha-

Octillery----"Alright, we have it in our grasps.."
YM1---------"Transporting it to Seeker-2."
YM2---------"Recovery-3, we have Platinum, continue to watch Pearl, and only capture once we give the clear light."
Zade---------"..uh, sure."

The heavily armored heli-plane continued past Mt.Coronet, and towards Seeker-2, all the while Ms.Octillery continued to controlled the now easily suggestible beast.

Octillery-----"Remember, when we get there, we'll only have a few hours until it wears off, okay?"
#38willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 12:30:56 PM
Upon defeat of Shaka, Light-Gale gets a glazed look on her eyes.

Light-Gale: Hmph..... pathetic.... Oh well.... bye losers... and Will

She says wills name with a loving look on her face.

Will: Bye- Wait! Where are you going?

Light-Gale: I'm going off to make sure we can be together!

With that, she flies off somewhere, leaving a mystified Will.

Will: So then.... Pryce, Mephy, can we group together?
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#39XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/2/2013 12:32:04 PM
Marknam drags Martini out of the hospital bed and into her classroom.

"Who do you think you are?!" -Marknam.

Martini freezes for a moment.

"I don't know." -Martini.

"You angered Goodman and his veil started absorbing the library and then we all had to clean up the mess and then we've been looking for you but you kept disappearing and we had to... Argh! Then you show up and use our--" -Marknam.

"You're turning blue." -Martini.

"--Bleeding Legends and science and space and the universe--" -Marknam.

Give me the coin! How dare she talk to Cuddlebug like that!

Odette, do not let Chocolate take that coin.

Martini's hair and eyes turn pink and his pupils become hearts. He slaps Marknam and pushes her away. He regains his normal appearance.

That oughta teach her. Stupid teacher.

Martini can see the shock in all of the students. He looks at Marknam and sees a hand mark of her cheek. He looks at the palm of his hand and sees make-up and blood.

What the heck, mom?

Hey, I stood up for you! So are you gonna fight her or what?

Fight? Wh--

Martini pays attention to reality again and sees the students standing in the corners of the room and Marknam charging at him. He sidesteps the punch.

"Do we call the guards?" -A student.

Martini isn't quite sure what to do so he just keeps dodging as Marknam charges and shouts insane ramblings.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#40TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 12:40:57 PM(edited)
With Shaka defeated, Pryce collapsed on the ground, exhausted from using the Keyblade-Hado spell he just did.

"Pryce!" Katherine shouted as she ran towards the sign bearer. "Pryce, are you okay?"

Slowly, Pryce got up. "I'm fine. But even with all of us pooling together, it took a lot out of me. I guess you'll have to wait after the movie before that sparring match."

Katherine hung her head, relieved, and looked back at Pryce. "Just don't try and talk your way completely out of it." They both chuckled.

"What now?" they heard Tyler ask. When they look his way, they notice that Shaka was gone, leaving a pile of golden armor.

"I don't know about you guys," Pryce said, looking back at Katherine. "But I've got a hot date back in the Land of the Rising and Setting Sun."

Katherine smiled. "Here's hoping the movie will be good."

"Well, it doesn't have to be. Even if it's terrible, we'll still be together to laugh about it." They both chuckle.

"What about you, Mel?" Katherine asks Mephistopheles. "I don't think there's anything going on with you, so why don't you head back with us? Just make sure you give me and Pryce our privacy."

OoC: Now waiting on Gubbey, because I don't know if he has anything special planned for Mephistopheles...

EDIT: I'm okay with Will heading back with the two, just know that Pryce and Katherine will still need privacy for the moments that will build up their relationship (no, they won't go all "Jabba and Mary" (meaning they won't start with the sex), at least not until the sequel, when Pryce and Katherine will be married, and even already have a nine year old daughter, but even then, I won't go too deep into those moments for obvious reasons.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu