This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#321Number_0nePosted 3/4/2013 1:09:25 PM
While Poli and RS talked, Zade and Arckson entered the Tanoby key into the keyhole.

"You ready?" Arckson asked. Zade nodded and they turned the key together.

Meanwhile...

"Poli, do you want to spar with me?" RS asked.

Poli accepted and the rest of the group backed off. They watched the battle with interest, not noticing the Unown starting to glow.
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!
#322Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:24:37 PM
(Alright, I can work with this..)

[---Tanoby Key---]
(6:30am)

After Arckson, and Zade placed the final rock in place, there was a large shift in energy.

Arckson----"Alright, what's happening?"
Zade---------"It seems like a large force of energy was released."
Grunt 2-----"Just got off with Anna, Monicle, and Norah. There are rifts-- actually, it seems like the Unown are simply phasing into this-hold on.."

The room started to vibrate.

Arckson----"We should get out now, you explain on the way, okay?"

The grunt was too occupied with listening to hear the orders from the woman. And with the room starting to worsen with the vibrations, Zade took the initiative and shifted back into a Staraptor to lift the statue like grunt out of the room.

As the group proceeded out of the cave, the grunt started to talk again.

Grunt 2-----"..and the Unown Activity Detection Device just got a hold of the signature or, Pattern that the Unown are using to phase into this dimension.."
Zade---------"Interesting.. you were able to get a hold of it.."
Grunt 1-----"Alright, get in or grow wings!"

They set off, most of the grunts within the plane heading back to Seeker-2, while Zade strongly flapped his feathery wings, passing the armored Heli-plane as it flew towards the Chamber area.

[---Tanoby Chambers---]
(6:25am)

The Unown from Sinnoh within the chamber started to try and fit into the walls around them, but the indents proved to be too different in design to their liking, so they opted to hang together in a group, ever floating around the grunts with the UADD.

Grunt A--"..activity seems normal.."
Grunt B--"The Palkia is starting to emit a small energy spike that's being registered on these devices though.."

They continued on examining the unown, while the legend of Space sensed the change in energy.

..I'm starting to feel, empowered again...

The impure one interrupted the thoughts of the legend, with a question to the Dracid within the rectangle middle section of the chamber.

RS----"..Dracid.. we should spar again."
Poli---"If you think It'll help you, okay."

RS first unleashed a light Fireblast to the Dracid that shifted into Kyurem-B, he started to charge a freezeshock with his generator like black tale, forming a large electrically charged piece of ice. And the RS responded with a Fusion flare from his own white tail, landing the hit first on the Dracid, but the flames quickly diminished from the lowering temperatures.

Poli---"Heh, didn't even scratch me."
RS----"..Very interestin-"

He was interrupted by the stab from the electrically charged ice object exploding on impact. The Unown started to become excited again, starting to orbit around the two large beings fighting each other.

But all the while, Palkia sensed a large shift of energy within the chamber.

..this form of energy.. the Unown are being called into this place..

The mind of the Palkia started to be tampered by the want for the type of energy that was being released by the Unown that were now pouring into the room.

I'm beginning to feel ever more powerful!
..I must.. obtain.. more..

And so, as the Kyurem-B started to charge up another Freezeshock towards the RS that was slowly building up a beautiful blue flare like fire around the room, the Palkia burst into the now Unown filled rectangle.

Palkia----"Fight me."
RS---------"I see that it's starting effect you.."
Palkia----"I said, Fight Me!"

The now glowing Palkia unleashed a special wave of spacial distorting energy that changed the room into a distorted area that looked like it was being surrounded by the cosmos!
#323Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:28:28 PM
(Did I do Poli okay?)

Anyways, I'd like Polimario to do the next part, and then I'll end the battle, or have Seeker-2 get the call after the finish.
#324GubbeyPosted 3/4/2013 2:34:01 PM
So I guess Mephy is going to confront King Valentine alone, then.

Okay. *Starts typing*
---
Official Team Legends Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#325Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:49:02 PM(edited)
Gubbey posted...

Okay. *Starts typing*

*Has a moment.*
_____

*Reads back*

And now I hate it when I have a moment.
I can easily send in Sam and his team if you want.
#326TVirusPredatorPosted 3/4/2013 2:47:00 PM
Gubbey posted...

Okay. *Starts typing*

I would send Pryce and Katherine your way, but they're kinda needed with the final battle against the disasters. I think.

Actually, I don't know. What do you guys think? Do Pryce and Katherine help Poli take down the disasters and King Gallon, or do they help Mel with King Valentine?

I ask because in terms of character, if Pryce knew Mel was gonna have a problem to take care of, he'd help him out. On the other hand, I see Pryce learning a new fighting style during the battle with King Gallon that involves Satsui no Hado, and the Keyblade's ability to lengthen the chain to whatever it's wielder wants. You ever played God of War, or the new Castlevania? Something along those lines.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#327XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 2:49:54 PM
Gubbey posted...

Okay. *Starts typing*

So that's a no, I guess.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#328Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:51:08 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Gubbey posted...

Okay. *Starts typing*

So that's a no, I guess.

I'd say PM him.
*Goes to check on where exactly Martini is*
#329PolimarioPosted 3/4/2013 2:53:04 PM
Just to claarify, Palkia wishes to fight Poli and RS? Or just one of them?
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#330Chandler014Posted 3/4/2013 2:53:35 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Gubbey posted...

Okay. *Starts typing*

So that's a no, I guess.

Event, did you get my PM?
---
Official Admin/Spy of Team Miror.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.