This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#331XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 2:56:19 PM
Chandler014 posted...
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Gubbey posted...
So I guess Mephy is going to confront King Valentine alone, then.

Okay. *Starts typing*

So that's a no, I guess.

Event, did you get my PM?

Yeah. In the first post that I made, you were Gold Wings Guy.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#332Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 2:58:38 PM(edited)
Polimario posted...
Just to claarify, Palkia wishes to fight Poli and RS? Or just one of them?

Both, the energy the Unown are emitting acts like a... drug for the pure legendary pokemon.
I mean, in the Poke'movie Spell of the Unown, I could only assume that the large quantity of Unown made Entei go loony in thinking that it was the girl's daddy.

So I'd assume that it's sorta like the same deal here.
___

I mean, Palkia knows already that the use of hard hitting special legendary attacks are what's causing the unown to emit the type of energy that is giving Palkia the sensation of extreme power.
#333Chandler014Posted 3/4/2013 2:58:59 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Gubbey posted...
So I guess Mephy is going to confront King Valentine alone, then.

Okay. *Starts typing*

So that's a no, I guess.

Event, did you get my PM?

Okay, So Is your Character still With Mine?
---
Official Admin/Spy of Team Miror.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#334Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:02:28 PM(edited)
Chandler014 posted...

Event
Chocolate flew through the air aimlessly. Martini had banished her after what she did to Marknam.

"I was only trying to help... How could Cuddlebug just kick me out like that?" -Chocolate.
*~*~*
Martini was still comforting Marknam.

"Don't worry. It only seems like people take you for granted." -Martini.

He pauses for a moment.

"Sorry, gotta go!" -Martini.

He runs off to a bench and closes his eyes.
*~*~*
"Martini. This. Is. Libra." -Libra.

"Stop talking like that." -Martini.

"We have a bit of a problem. There are 5 or 6 things trying to destroy the universe right now. Also, we're nearing Endgame." -Libra.

"Endgame? Already?" -Martini.

"Also, don't you think banishing Chocolate was a little mean?" -Libra.

Martini ignores him. He noticed that the building that he made earlier was made into a café.

"I'll be leaving now." -Martini.
*~*~*
He wakes up and sees some strange people enter the city.

Last post I could find about Martini, but keep in mind, it somehow manages to capture a Serperior(Which could be Th/Satchet, but idk.)
#335XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 3:01:57 PM
Chandler014 posted...

No. :\
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
#336XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/4/2013 3:05:35 PM
Changlini posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Event
Chocolate flew through the air aimlessly. Martini had banished her after what she did to Marknam.

"I was only trying to help... How could Cuddlebug just kick me out like that?" -Chocolate.
*~*~*
Martini was still comforting Marknam.

"Don't worry. It only seems like people take you for granted." -Martini.

He pauses for a moment.

"Sorry, gotta go!" -Martini.

He runs off to a bench and closes his eyes.
*~*~*
"Martini. This. Is. Libra." -Libra.

"Stop talking like that." -Martini.

"We have a bit of a problem. There are 5 or 6 things trying to destroy the universe right now. Also, we're nearing Endgame." -Libra.

"Endgame? Already?" -Martini.

"Also, don't you think banishing Chocolate was a little mean?" -Libra.

Martini ignores him. He noticed that the building that he made earlier was made into a café.

"I'll be leaving now." -Martini.
*~*~*
He wakes up and sees some strange people enter the city.

Last post I could find about Martini, but keep in mind, it somehow manages to capture a Serperior(Which could be Th/Satchet, but idk.)

Wrong RP and the Serperior post was non-canon. Sorry.

Although catching Satchet could work.

And Martini would end up owning 3 gen 5 pure grass types.

---
#337willingmessPosted 3/4/2013 3:07:28 PM
Changlini posted...
Polimario posted...
Just to claarify, Palkia wishes to fight Poli and RS? Or just one of them?

Both, the energy the Unown are emitting acts like a... drug for the pure legendary pokemon.
I mean, in the Poke'movie Spell of the Unown, I could only assume that the large quantity of Unown made Entei go loony in thinking that it was the girl's daddy.

So I'd assume that it's sorta like the same deal here.
___

I mean, Palkia knows already that the use of hard hitting special legendary attacks are what's causing the unown to emit the type of energy that is giving Palkia the sensation of extreme power.

Actually, that entei was a projection of the unown, of the little girl's father. That wasn't the real entei.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#338Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:13:14 PM(edited)
^^^
.. Dang, how could I forget that?
Anyways, it still could work as I said, just with a real one able to abuse the power to the fullest.

_______

@ Event.

Ah, okay then.

And I could get another post about Marknam' and her three students to boot!(They're watching the preparation of the space rocket carrying Sonya, Muter, and crew.)
Cassandra the Seviper is also there too, coiled around Student 3.

Now, I still need to get on Ocorono... For she is in the perfect position for a time skip.
#339PolimarioPosted 3/4/2013 3:12:38 PM
Poli and RS looked at each other, then faced Palkia.

Poli -------- "If you want a fight....you'll get it!"

Palkia started off immediately with Spacial Rend. Poli and RS split, avoiding the attack.

As the two moved, Palkia sent tidals waves crashing towards the two. Poli switched to Kyurem-W, and the two combined their Fusion Flares, evaporating the water.

Palkia ------ "Clever!"
RS --------- "Keep going, the Unown are responding greatly!"

The three continued clashing, as Poli switched back to Kyurem-B, and brawled with Palkia in a ferocious Outrage. The two traded claw for claw, tail for tail. RS stood back, analyzing the conditions, while blasting Palkia with raw energy from his maw, the Dragon Pulse.

Poli and Palkia separated, the spacial diety still going strong. Poli looked at RS.

Poli -------- "I have a plan! I'll fire a Freeze Shock, you combine it with your Blue Flare!"

Poli activated Overdrive, and charged up Freeze Shock, a chunk of electrically charged ice forming.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#340GubbeyPosted 3/4/2013 3:14:32 PM
Mephistopheles jolted awake at a sound. It wasn't a sudden sound, but a loud, continuous rumble that echoed across the valley. He jumped out of the bed and ran into the living room. There, he found the Payne family - except Pryce - all staring out of a window facing toward the valley.

"What is it?" the demon asked.

"Look," Mr. Payne spoke gravely, pointing out the window.

At the valley, the red glow Mephistopheles had seen during the night now engulfed the whole valley, extending into the sky. It was undoubtedly the source of the noise.

Mephistopheles backed away from the window. "N-no..." he stammered. "How could someone have found it?"

"Found what?" Mrs. Payne questioned.

"Umm... You ever heard of the lost kingdom of Valentine, and the Cauldron?"

"Of course," Mr. Payne replied. "This land was built over its ruins, long after the Cauldron destroyed the entire place."

"Wait... Do you mean that what's in that valley is the Cauldron?" Mrs. Payne asked.

"I'm afraid it is. That's exactly where it was hidden," the demon boy explained, then headed toward the door.

"Where're you off to?" Mrs. Payne inquired.

"I'm going to stop the Cauldron, of course. No one is better qualified than me to do so."

"What do you mean?" Mr. Payne asked.

"I'm the one who shut off the Cauldron so many years ago. Of course, I took most of the kingdom with it, but now I have greater knowledge of the machine's inner workings."

Yolanda then stepped forward. "Mel... Are we going to die?"

Mephistopheles kneeled over, then patted her on the head. "Of course not, Yolanda. I'm gonna go get the bad guys. Just sit tight. Everything's going to be okay."

"That's what grown-ups say to try to make me feel better when it's not actually true. In fact, whenever--"

Mephistopheles hugged her tight, surprising the nine-year-old. He then approached Mr. and Mrs. Payne, and embraced them as well.

"M-Mel... Just... Just come back alive, alright?" Mrs. Payne said, gripping the demon tightly.

Mephistopheles nodded silently, then rushed out the door. The Payne family watched through the window, seeing the demon boy dashing toward the direction of the valley, with no one but Dusknoir to accompany him.

----

Mephistopheles had arrived at the valley at long last. The entire place was devoid of life, all comprised of cracked stone and dry wood. Red light blanketed the area. Then he saw it: The hulking, mechanical abomination that was the Cauldron. The apertures that let out the red glow were now blindingly bright, signaling almost critical levels of energy.

Then Mephistopheles spied a figure on top. At first ambiguous, then instantly familiar.

"You," Mephistopheles hissed after he teleported to the top of the machine.

The crowned skeleton from the Netherrealm turned around. He readied a magic blast, then stopped himself.

"Y-you..." the skeleton spoke softly.

He approached the demon. "My beloved grandson..."

Mephistopheles looked visibly shocked at this. "G... Grandpa Valentine?"

***~To Be Continued~***
---
Official Team Legends Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3