This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#391XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/6/2013 9:51:51 AM
So um... Martini kinda kidnapped Mephy's family.

I just noticed that.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#392GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 9:53:15 AM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
So um... Martini kinda kidnapped Mephy's family.

I just noticed that.

Yep.

He doesn't know Odette is his mother, though.
---
Official whichever team is winning Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#393GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 9:54:00 AM
Changlini, your post happened before Poli's last post.
---
#394Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:55:41 AM
Gubbey posted...
Changlini, your post happened before Poli's last post.

Got it, I'll see if I can manage to edit that in.
#395GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 10:37:00 AM
Mephistopheles and Dusknoir plummeted. Both of their bodies were engulfed in white light, eating away at their flesh.

The crew of the Seeker-2 stared, seeing te figures engulfed in white descend. They looked at Palkia, RS, Poli, and Zade. All out cold, either by the strong hits they took from Leventhan or simply pure exhaustion. As a medical team picked each of them up, Arckson stared at the duo falling. She slammed her fist into a nearby metal door, frustrated that she couldn't do anything to help.

"Of course... Of course it had to be light energy... Of course the giant world-ending dragon should wield the hellish powers of darkness, right? Nope! Spoilers, it uses Light, because that's what freakin' demons are killed by!" Mephistopheles complained as he fell.

"Hey, it's not so bad... We saved the world, didn't we?"

The dissolving demon sighed. "Yeah, I suppose you're right. One final good deed before we perish..."

"Do you... Do you think we've finally redeemed ourselves?"

"I don't have a clue. I suppose Arceus will be the judge of that."

There was a pause for a moment.

"You know... I couldn't have done this on my own. Not a chance."

"Don't be so modest. You are a true hero, Mephistopheles.

"I'm serious. I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for your love and support."

"Plummeting while burning to death?"

The demon rolled his eyes. "You're the one who saw me through those difficult years of being all alone, just wandering around and... Doing nothing."

"Oh, you were doing things."

"That's not the point. You're my friend as well. My only one, for a very long time. You're the one, during that painful time, that gave me the will to live. To not just give up and submit to my punishment."

"Stop it, Mephy. Now you're getting me all sappy."

"Well, umm, what... What I mean to say is, thank you."

"For wh--"

"For everything." Mephistopheles embraced Dusknoir, and the Ghost-type Pokémon soon did the same.

"M-Mephy... *Sniffle* I... Don't want you to die... I want--"

"Shh... Don't cry. I don't want the last thing I see to be my friends miserable." Mephistopheles put on his usual smile, though barely visible as his face was almost completely melted away. "Come on, Dusky. Show me a smile. Please."

If a Dusknoir could smile, this one was doing so right now. Not because his master told him to. He wasn't forcing himself to smile, but rather he was smiling because, even when Mephistopheles is meeting with a horrible, painful death, the only thing he can think about is making those around him smile.

"That's much better. Now, this doesn't need to be a teary farewell. Besides, we just might meet again some day."

"G... Goodbye, Meph--"

The pair were caught in mid-air by a winged figure.
---
#396Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:42:00 AM
Just to get it strait;

Poli fell onto the Deck of Seeker-2, needed immediate help.
That's where Octillery's shot comes into play, which starts forcing the condensed energy of the unown to flow throughout his body, reinvigorating him.

All the while, the horn of the leviathan releases a blinding array of light, due to Mephistopheles removing the crown?
#397GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 10:46:16 AM
Changlini posted...
Just to get it strait;

That's where Octillery's shot comes into play, which starts forcing the condensed energy of the unown to flow throughout his body, reinvigorating him.

All the while, the horn of the leviathan releases a blinding array of light, due to Mephistopheles removing the crown?

At the beginning of Poli's post, he said that Poli was shot in the arm by the invigorating liquid. I was thinking that's where your post ends. (BTW, the winged figure is not Poli)
---
#398TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 10:48:11 AM
Gubbey posted...
Changlini posted...
Just to get it strait;

At the beginning of Poli's post, he said that Poli was shot in the arm by the invigorating liquid. I was thinking that's where your post ends. (BTW, the winged figure is not Poli)

Angelica?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#399Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:51:29 AM
Gubbey posted...
Changlini posted...
Just to get it strait;

Dang, how did I miss that?
Alright, thanks for clarifying that.

I'll see if I can get another part in.
#400Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 11:29:29 AM
[---Around Seeker-2---]

Despite seeing Mephistopheles being caught by a winged creature, the blinding light continued, forcing Arckson, Petite, and others to either set up large walls to block the rays, or head back inside! After a few moments of the ray's continuing shine, the crew started to pay attention to the contamination within the waters below them.

Arckson----"What's the status of the-"
Octillery----"My tablet is showing.. it's spreading!"
Arckson----"Spreading to where, and how quickly?"
Octillery-----"At these speeds, 25% of the ocean waters will be contaminated within the hour, and it'll only continue!"

The lady looked at Poli, Palkia, Zade, and the RS lying unconscious on the bright deck.

Arckson-----"Octillery, go check up on them, I'll be with Petite to see what's happening to that large serpent!"
Octillery-----"Heh, with great pleasure."

They split up, all the while, a storm was brewing.
Once Octillery arrived at the scene where multiple grunts were caring for the Legend of Space, RS, Zade, and Poli, she took it to herself to get the Dracid to wake first.

Poli----------------"ARRGH!"
Ms.Octillery----"Oh shut it, you're awake now."
Poli----------------"Wh-what happened?"
Ms.Octillery----"That demon looking person did something back up there to severely damage that serpent, now it's been releasing blinding light.. Oh yeah, there's a winged creature with that person now."

After taking a look towards RS, Palkia, and Zade being treated, he looked up. Seeing Mephistopheles being held by someone. All the while, the storm started to begin.

_____

Hopefully I got this right, but basically;
The storm being caused by drizzle is going to spread the mio contaminated waters quicker around the word.