This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#401GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 12:59:22 PM
When the savior lies dead,
The brilliant light shall glow,
The Dark Child lifts his head,
Rescued by his mortal foe.

Mephistopheles awoke groggily. He examined his surroundings. Nothing very remarkable; a typical sea shore, with plenty of sand, ocean waves crashing against the beach, a young blue-haired woman pacing impatiently back and forth, seashells scattered about.

He then looked at his hands. No sign of the damage the Light-energy had caused.

"Hmm? That's weird. That much Light-energy would've killed me for sure," Mephistopheles thought. "Unless I AM dead... No, this looks nothing like Hell."

"Hold on a second... Young blue-haired woman?"

He tried to spring up from his resting spot, but trying to move only sent searing pain through his entire body. He failed to stifle a scream.

The blue-haired woman turned around. "Good Arceus, I was starting to think you'd never wake up," she hissed. "But then again, that might not have been such a bad thing, if that were the case."

"H-hello... Angelica..." Mephistopheles choked out feebly.

"Lord Arceus has a very cruel sense of humor, sending me of all angels to save your sorry ass," Angelica spoke. "I honestly have no idea what the big guy sees in you."

"Maybe... He's just testing... you..."

"Testing me for what? Testing if I would kill you, given the chance?"

"Precisely. So, here I lay, helpless at your feet. Do you have the guts for it?" Mephistopheles taunted.

"Oh, shut it," Angelica responded. "He ordered me to save you. As horrible as that is, it's still my duty to carry out His orders."

"Well... Since you're in such a helpful mood, maybe you'd be so kind as to give me a lift off this island?"

"F*** off."

The angel then spread her wings. Having completed her mission, she took off to the heavens.

Mephistopheles was thoroughly pleased at having drawn her ire once again. Now regenerated enough to walk, he stumbled over to Dusknoir.

"Just unconscious. That's a relief," the demon sighed. He then started to feel an odd sensation. Hard to describe, but a tingly, odd feeling on his skin. He decided to wash his face with the ocean water... Then he saw his reflection.

"Fiddlestyx," he cursed.
---
Official whichever team is winning Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#402Astral_BeastPosted 3/6/2013 1:14:09 PM
Gubbey posted...
When the savior lies dead,
The brilliant light shall glow,
The Dark Child lifts his head,
Rescued by his mortal foe.

Mephistopheles awoke groggily. He examined his surroundings. Nothing very remarkable; a typical sea shore, with plenty of sand, ocean waves crashing against the beach, a young blue-haired woman pacing impatiently back and forth, seashells scattered about.

He then looked at his hands. No sign of the damage the Light-energy had caused.

"Hmm? That's weird. That much Light-energy would've killed me for sure," Mephistopheles thought. "Unless I AM dead... No, this looks nothing like Hell."

"Hold on a second... Young blue-haired woman?"

He tried to spring up from his resting spot, but trying to move only sent searing pain through his entire body. He failed to stifle a scream.

The blue-haired woman turned around. "Good Arceus, I was starting to think you'd never wake up," she hissed. "But then again, that might not have been such a bad thing, if that were the case."

"H-hello... Angelica..." Mephistopheles choked out feebly.

"Lord Arceus has a very cruel sense of humor, sending me of all angels to save your sorry ass," Angelica spoke. "I honestly have no idea what the big guy sees in you."

"Maybe... He's just testing... you..."

"Testing me for what? Testing if I would kill you, given the chance?"

"Precisely. So, here I lay, helpless at your feet. Do you have the guts for it?" Mephistopheles taunted.

"Oh, shut it," Angelica responded. "He ordered me to save you. As horrible as that is, it's still my duty to carry out His orders."

"Well... Since you're in such a helpful mood, maybe you'd be so kind as to give me a lift off this island?"

"F*** off."

The angel then spread her wings. Having completed her mission, she took off to the heavens.

Mephistopheles was thoroughly pleased at having drawn her ire once again. Now regenerated enough to walk, he stumbled over to Dusknoir.

"Just unconscious. That's a relief," the demon sighed. He then started to feel an odd sensation. Hard to describe, but a tingly, odd feeling on his skin. He decided to wash his face with the ocean water... Then he saw his reflection.

"Fiddlestyx," he cursed.

Sign Bearers are immune to the Mio.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Leader and Fan Rotom of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#403GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 1:20:20 PM
I already have him in the Fusion story as being infected, so I was going to make up an explanation. Something to do with the fact that he's a demon, or that he's part Undead, or something.

Unless it's absolutely 100% no exceptions no matter what the circumstances or outside factors. :(
---
#404Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:27:08 PM(edited)
Meh, this type if Mio that was leaked is weaponized, so, it could be that under specific circumstances, it could affect sign bearers.
____

And my head feels much better after that short rest I took, so I'll start thinking on how I want to end this.

Also, can the leviathan be captured, or did it disappear?
#405GubbeyPosted 3/6/2013 1:29:29 PM
Changlini posted...
Meh, this type if Mio that was leaked is weaponized, so, it could be that under specific circumstances, it could affect sign bearers.
____

And my head feels much better after that short rest I took, so I'll start thinking on how I want to end this.

Its horn is gone, but its still there. Its just lying at the ocean floor, slowly dying.
---
#406Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:30:55 PM
Gubbey posted...
Changlini posted...
Meh, this type of Mio that was leaked is weaponized, so, it could be that under specific circumstances, it could effect sign bearers.
____

Its horn is gone, but its still there. Its just lying at the ocean floor, slowly dying.

Got it, thank you.
#407Number_0nePosted 3/6/2013 2:04:10 PM
Gubbey posted...
I already have him in the Fusion story as being infected, so I was going to make up an explanation. Something to do with the fact that he's a demon, or that he's part Undead, or something.

Unless it's absolutely 100% no exceptions no matter what the circumstances or outside factors. :(

Well, from the start he was the only one who posessed his spirit pokemon, as his Dusknoir could act independantly, so he wasn't really a sign bearer.
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!
#408Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:03:13 PM(edited)
There was a storm.
There was a dying foe.

Then there was the water,
ever slowly spreading poison.

But not the type that kills,
but the type that changes.

For history,
would soon repeat again.

With the countless ships emerging from the sea, and countless creatures in needing rescue, Seeker-2 and its crew took action.

[---The Cargo Area---]

The large room stood nearly empty, only a good ten percent of the original quantity of vats were still visible as the water was seen slowly inching its way into the room. A lady stood by ten other grunts, wearing black diving suits with sealed white gloves, taking in the site.

Anna------"Alright, this is a catastrophe that we can't stop now."
Grunt 1--"What do you want us to do then?"
Anna------"RS would still want these ten vats safe from spilling out, so just get that door closed, the storm is going to ruff up the trip back to the land."
Grunt 2--"And the island?"

The lady starts to get to work, ever sloshing through the ankle deep water that so ever rushes in.

Anna-----"With the LoR opened, most of the Historic Guards will flock back here, ever wanting to copy the knowledge inside that large facility... That's why I'm gonna ask Prindle to temporarily head the operation over there."
Grunt 1--"Alrighty then, let's get moving!"

The group gladly continued on through the water, and finally arrived to the open back.

Grunt 10--"Anna, help the other five to pull the emergency hold straps to the other side of the large open door we're at, my five will help secure this side."
Anna-------"Alright, you five, with me!"

The two teams continued to connect the straps, ensuring that no more vats would spill out from the back.

[---Main Deck---]

Poli sees the large vats bobbing up and down the entire area surrounding the ship, being taken away by the large waves that are forming from the winds into someplace unknown. The Dracid looks at RS, and the Legend of Space looking at the dark gray view, seeing some recovery crafts emerge from the waves, and some sink back down, on a mission with two Doctors. Zenon breaks the silence.

Zenon-------"Did we win?"

The Rashiram wearing torn white trench coat turned his head towards the him.

RS---------"Against that creature? Yes, we have.. but-"
Palkia----"The matter with the water should be saved for another time, the world does not need to go through another panic... not again."
Poli--------"..what were in those large containers?"
RS---------"A special type of liquid that made me come to be."
Zade------"Is it going to spread out from here?"

A woman with the stained starf chained sword came into the scene, holding a special armored tablet.

Woman---"Not for another four years its not."
Poli---------"Can we do anything about it?"
Woman---"We can only bring the rest of the vats back to Risen Sun, and hope that we may be able to find a cure."
RS---------"But for now, we need to wait for the others to join back with us."

The group stared on, seeing countless vessels start to emerge from the water, carrying strange creatures on the side, and within.

[---The depths---]

A pink Kyogre, ten blue submersible recovery crafts, two doctors, and an entity, all staring at the beast with a broken horn, slowly dying.

Ms.Octillery---"Alright, I have something real special in stored for this shiny monstrosity."
Monicle---------"Corsaw, please help us with this."
Corsaw----------"Only if it's necessary.."

The large pink creature looked on as it saw the ten ships impale the creature with large spears, slowly lifting it back above the surface away from the deadly ocean floor.
#409Astral_BeastPosted 3/6/2013 2:55:18 PM
Changlini, you forgot Zenon again!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Fan Rotom of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#410Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 3:04:08 PM(edited)
Astral_Beast posted...
Changlini, you forgot Zenon again!

Dang it, I'll get him into the next finale posts I make.
___

Edited him in with the Deck scene, I'll now start on with rapping this part of the story.