This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#441Astral_BeastPosted 3/8/2013 6:36:32 PM
Bumpworm Adventures.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Fan Rotom of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#442james009222Posted 3/9/2013 1:37:16 PM
bump
---
i love this site
black 2 fc 3182 4431 4575
#443GubbeyPosted 3/9/2013 1:58:06 PM
james009222 posted...
bump

I'm pretty sure Spirit Signs is finished. It had a great run - a FABULOUS one, in fact - but it's time to make way for the sequel.
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#444Number_0nePosted 3/9/2013 2:02:43 PM
Gubbey posted...
james009222 posted...
bump

I'm pretty sure Spirit Signs is finished. It had a great run - a FABULOUS one, in fact - but it's time to make way for the sequel.

Yes, but it's almost at 450, so...

(Almost) Non-canon time!
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!
#445Astral_BeastPosted 3/9/2013 3:26:42 PM
I may do non canon posts but i am a bit busy with Minecraft.
---
Official Shadow Jirachi of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#446Astral_BeastPosted 3/10/2013 12:25:55 PM
Bumpworm Adventures Volume 2.
---
#447TableFlipPosted 3/10/2013 12:26:39 PM
TO 450!
---
I don't even know anymore.
#448Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:20:02 PM(edited)
Alright, the race to the last grand Five Hundredth post.
Personally, I'd rather have a person who posted a long story to take the last post. But meh, I'll do a part about the feast;
___

Within the Farmlands, Prindle teams up with Petite and her cleaning crew to set up the countless festive tables, chairs, and Berries around the area outside of the diamond that the Purple Genesect, the Brown Maractus, the Blue Beheeyem, and the Black and White Grunt statues make.

After a short while, the Sun was within the sky, ever so brightly shining down at the table filled area. But as Prindle, Petite, and the Cleaning Crew continued to finish setting things up, Marknam', Zenon, and Zade where with a few berry farmers picking up berries all around the farmlands.

Zenon teamed up with the Starraptor Zade, as they faced off against team Berry Farm.
The two groups continued to race off against the farmers, Zenon using his psychic to weaken the ripe berries for Zenon to come in, and pluck most of them them with his sharp talons, and beak. All the while, Marknam' headed off the farm team with a couple of Braviary providing vast amounts of gust to loosen the berries, letting the farmers be able to use their dangerously sharp Scyther like scythes to easily, and swiftly cut the berries off. All the while Cassandra the Seviper stood in aw at the site of the team work.

After a few hard hours of work, everyone on sight met up with the main group within the barren field, even Zakladan was there to get a few interviews in that would reach the public! And as the Palkia floated within the air above the place, looking back down at the four statues that held great importance to the land, it decided to stop waiting for the cold glittering entrance of Poli, and Nightmare, and open a rift within the sky, where Poli fell down from, nightmare floating down alongside him.

To combat the cold aurora from the Dracid, Sam, Furez, and Arckson placed countless signal aluminum bowl shaped dishes, containing bright red Chople berries around the area. This provided a nice countermeasure for the cold that Poli produced, and after a few more minutes of preparation, Marknam' started the feast off with a Martini that was ignored throughout the grand serpent battle. With Marknam' and Martini heading off the Musicians, the feast started.

During the feast within the Barren land area, Poli starts going wild with eating the thousands of berries that were laid out on the countless tables decorated with straps of colors, degradable plates filled with countless child drawings of Pokemon, Spaceships, and even the land itself!

That secretly caused Prindle, Anna, and Norah to envy his ability to eat all that much with little precautionary. And so, they started to race themselves against the ever swallowing Dracid through the countless Magost, Watmel, Razz, Wiki, Bluk, and many other berries that were laid out on the table.

Prindle, and Norah quite after realizing that they would kill themselves if they ate any more, but Poli was still going at it, to the great amazement of Monicle, and a shiny Kyogre that was being trained to produce a water sphere around it.

So it was down to the last couple of dishes, and visibly distraught Anna faced down the ever so hungry Dracid. With the stare going everywhere, the Dracid started to quickly attempt to eat his plate, while Anna slowly came to swallow the berries.

In the end, the Dracid won when Anna keeled over from too much food. But seeing her not throw up the berries back out, many of the grunts were enthusiastic. And then, Monicle came in with a Vespiqueen to help the sick Anna under the ever sparkling stars of Nightmare.

Using leech life, the Vespiqueen was able to suck out most of the still undigested berries from the body of the woman, saving her. And so, the Party continued, but not before the woman with the blood stained sword stopped Poli from eating the wonder berries within the diamond that the statues made.
#449Astral_BeastPosted 3/11/2013 12:34:19 PM
Bump.
---
#450Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 1:14:28 PM
There, none cannon time.