This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#61Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:40:29 PM(edited)
NGI
(12:00 AM)

Marknam', her anger controlling her, charges at Martini after the act of defiance that was done from it slapping her.

Marknam'-------"You have no sense of respect!"

She swings with her fists, filled with needless fury! Missing the fabulous, as it smacks her back again, sending her to the nearby wall table filled with countless thank you letters from graduated students. Regaining her sight, she continues to see the fabulous standing in front of her, unscathed, all the while the students are placing bets against her from way back in the corner of the room.

S3----"When did she start using make up?'
S1----"She doesn't, Marknam' only carries that small glass make-up container to mock her vow against using make up."
S2----"Alright, bets."
S1----"Uh.. I have 500 Poke' on that guy."
S2----"1,000P, you can easily tell that she's lost touch with her training, it's just anger flowing through her."
S3----"Sheesh, am I the only one that cares for her?"
S2----"She's moving again."

Marknam' then gets up to charge at Martini again.

Marknam'-------"I. WILL-"

She's cut off as Martini swiftly dodges another of her feral swings, Marknam' is easily being outplayed by the opponent. Which only angers her more from the confusion, she continued to swing continuously, missing every single shot by mere inches!

"After the festival that I picked you for!"
"After all that promise you showed!"
"After even letting you take command of that Orchestra!"
"You.."

Her tone darkens.

"YOU REPAY IT BY UNLEASHING A FORCE OF GREAT DESTRUCTION!?"

She continues at it, swinging faster, and faster, and faster! Her anger, kept from the grudges she held within the past, the stored hatred from everyone who wronged her within the life of Marknam', even the sheer disappointment from all the students she saw fail miserably, disrespecting all the courses they took under her, was being shown through the limitless amounts of energy she stored within each swing, never letting up.

The students continued to watch.

S3----"Alright, she's clearly only going to stop if-"
S1----"That guy kills her?"
S3----"No-"
S2----"She gets another swollen eye, like the one she just got now?"
S3----"You all and your bloodlust, have you no shame?"
S1----"Fine then, mister I like peace, resolve that situation, without our help!"

Marknam' continued swing, kicking, missing, and releasing the anger stored over the twenty years of her young life as a child to adult!! Martini continues to dodge every single attack from the angry teacher, even landing a few smacks as another entity took control of the fabulous.

But that only angered Marknam' further, past the point of no return, making her moves seep hatred and distress out into the surroundings of the classrooms, even the fact that her always makeup-less face was swollen up from the retaliation slaps from the fabulous didn't help out to quell her either.

"STOP"

She goes for the shirt.

"DODGING"

The dodge by Martini was predictable, leading the teacher to successfully grab his body with both of her fiery red hands.

"ME!"

Everyone in the room was shocked at the five foot tall woman lifting up the fabulous off the ground, even the squirms from the possessor was no match for the anger unleashed by the teacher.

"I even planned a surprised-a thank you for helping out with the events!"
"But you're like everyone else! You're never going to come up an apologies for acting like the sissies you are!"
"You're never going to just. Stop!"

Tears started to run down her face, and she ran out of the room.
#62Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:28:18 PM
Garioshi posted...
Wait, can I start Shaka's rebirth?

After I get Giratina inside Seeker-2.
In like, next post.
#63Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 12:29:00 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Chandler014 posted...
The Where?

Now I feel like I'm being ignored. :(

Well, Changlini Fixed it, but Is there something you could do where Martini still Sticks around? I Don't read Posts of Martini's side much because it doesn't make much sense to me, sorry.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#64GarioshiPosted 3/2/2013 12:31:12 PM
Changlini posted...
Garioshi posted...

In like, next post.

Just checking.
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#65Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/2/2013 12:31:34 PM
I need a better Internet connection... I'm guessing I've missed a lot, how did you get through 2 more topics?!?!? I was without Internet for four days, stop going so quick!!!!
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#66Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 12:42:30 PM
Will Someone Post on Who's going with who, or Should I do it?
---
#67willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 12:48:20 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
I need a better Internet connection... I'm guessing I've missed a lot, how did you get through 2 more topics?!?!? I was without Internet for four days, stop going so quick!!!!

Well.... something rather pertinent for you, is that the weather trio a long time ago was a lot more powerful than they are now. Will already has fully unlocked the power. Each of the weather trio's original form is based on a greek god (though they look alot like their fuser.) Kyogre: poseidon, Rayquaza: Zeus, and Groudon: Hades. They also have beastly forms that have yet to be seen.... You could try setting out on a journey to unlock Groudon/Terra's true form.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#68TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 1:00:36 PM
Chandler014 posted...

Well... Pryce, Katherine and Will are heading back to the LotR/SS. I'm waiting on Gubbey to see if Mel wants to come along.

I'm pretty sure that Poli's heading for Seeker-2.

Sonya: What about me?

Me: One, don't know. Two, the authors typically decide when the fourth wall is broken.

Poli: Come on, sis! We just got that fourth wall back up!

Sonya: Sorry! My bad.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#69Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 1:04:32 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Well... Pryce, Katherine and Will are heading back to the LotR/SS. I'm waiting on Gubbey to see if Mel wants to come along.

I'm pretty sure that Poli's heading for Seeker-2.

Sonya: What about me?

Me: One, don't know. Two, the authors typically decide when the fourth wall is broken.

Poli: Come on, sis! We just got that fourth wall back up!

Sonya: Sorry! My bad.

Okay. I'm thinking on what My group Does. Right now, It'd probably Be:
Tyler, Erika, Vortex, Zora, Kiera, Possibly Mephy (Depending on What Gubbey wants), Possibly Sky and Terra (Depending on what Skyward Does). Just Waiting on Gubbey and Skyward I Guess.
---
#70Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 1:06:49 PM
Garioshi posted...
Changlini posted...
Garioshi posted...

In like, next post.

Just checking.

Would it be okay if I send Giratina after you?