This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Spirit Signs Part 10(real one)

#71TableFlipPosted 3/2/2013 2:06:51 PM
---
I don't even know anymore.
#72Changlini(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 2:19:37 PM
[---Seeker-2---]
((Dawn))

Anna was enjoying the view from the main deck with Monicle, seeing the wingulls from the sky above them start to become visible from fro the twilight of the first sight of the top most part of the sun rising up from the horizon.

They see a large object within the distance.

Monicle-----"Alright, tell RS to prepare the containment area!"
Anna---------"It's coming within five minutes? On it."

"THIS IS LASS SPEAKING"
"PLATINUM WILL BE ARRIVING SHORTLY!"
"PREPARE THE CONTAINMENT SECTION!"
"THAT IS ALL."

Anna-------"And.. all the lights went on!"
Monicle---"Okay, Octillery wanted herself to handle this alone, so I'll be taking in Palkia, if that Zade manages to not screw up."
Anna-------"Got it. Oh, and do me a favor and break that record Norah has on that one racing game downstairs."
Monicle----"Sure, see ya later."

Monicle walked off, leaving Anna and a few other grunts to start to signal Recovery-2 on where to take in Giratina.

[---Seeker-2---]
(Dawn)

Within the massive ship, the six legged, fourteen foot tall ghost dragon was still under the affect by the activation of the drug that still lingered within it the last time Operation BL was launched. Being held upright by multiple stress proof cables, it started to look at the white creature before it.

Giratina---"You.."
!!-------------"Yes, it's me.. You know, I would easily have at it with experimenting on you with the countless humans at my disposal, but I'm more interested with this sign bearer magic you kind has been recently doing with the humans.. I even managed to find out the one that you picked.. well, the one that you used think that would serve as a valuable host."
Giratina---I.. she.. still is worthy..
!!-------------"You may think that, but I assure you, if you pick her, I will have her used as a Tiepig for my ongoing research on these sign bearers.. heh, even if these humans are able to detain me, I can still make her go through hell, just because of you."

The impure one leaves to another holding area within the ship for privacy, leaving the Giratina within the hands of the woman that we only know by her nickname, the woman octillery. And after a good, long stare at the legend that dwarfs her, she turned to her team.

Ms.Oct---"Alright, we have valuable information to take from this... person, and I want to do this as quickly as possible."
Anna------"Be sure to take more blood, and other stuff, we've been running low on fresh research data for the past few decades."
Ms.Oct---"Will do lass."

The woman continued on with her team, at first setting the creature down, but then restraining it after it started to squirm around.

---(Sunrise)---

As the operation continued, as the countless bits of its body that would regenerate back were taken away from it, after it felt the endless footsteps of heavily prepared humans walking on its back, after it felt the countless pokes of scalpels, syringes, and tube cameras, it was asked a question, from none other than the woman Octillery.

Ms.Oct---"Before I ask you something, you must remember that like before, using telepathy won't work on any of us... So, only speak if you want to answer."

The legend tried to respond.

Giratina---"Why did you-"
Ms.Oct----"A-and before you start questioning our ethics, that poke back there was from someone tripping upwards into it. Anyways, I have a private question to ask you, dealing with the disappearances, why did you usually go after me? Shnap, I'd like to know why you started to talk to me in person, instead of when I was in a dream state, like the countless others you've took."

[Continued..]
#73XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/2/2013 2:22:34 PM
Martini stares blankly at the chalkboard.

We showed her! Why didn't you fight back?

Get out. Or else.

What? What did I do?

Did you see how Marknam was crying? You caused that. Why did you slap her?!

She was yelling at you. Were you just gonna stand there and take it?

Why are you all just problems...? Belial made that room too hot, Fortuna did... Something, Odette verbally abuses me every 10 minutes, and now... You.

What do you see in these people anyway? They're like long-distance relationships. You grow apart, the relationship dies, and nothing that happened matters anymore. Mortals live, what, 20 minutes?

The most beautiful 20 minutes ever. Now get lost.

A pink glowing speck sneaks out of the classroom. Martini looks for Marknam.

You guys... I feel terrible. I'm apologizing to Marknam.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#74Skyward_SneaselPosted 3/2/2013 2:26:56 PM
Chandler014 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Will Someone Post on Who's going with who, or Should I do it?

Well... Pryce, Katherine and Will are heading back to the LotR/SS. I'm waiting on Gubbey to see if Mel wants to come along.

I'm pretty sure that Poli's heading for Seeker-2.

Sonya: What about me?

Me: One, don't know. Two, the authors typically decide when the fourth wall is broken.

Poli: Come on, sis! We just got that fourth wall back up!

Sonya: Sorry! My bad.

Okay. I'm thinking on what My group Does. Right now, It'd probably Be:
Tyler, Erika, Vortex, Zora, Kiera, Possibly Mephy (Depending on What Gubbey wants), Possibly Sky and Terra (Depending on what Skyward Does). Just Waiting on Gubbey and Skyward I Guess.

Use my characters for now, I have way too much catching up to do. Don't get them too involved in anything though.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon of the Eevee Corps *Evil Laugh*
#75Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 2:33:14 PM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
Chandler014 posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Well... Pryce, Katherine and Will are heading back to the LotR/SS. I'm waiting on Gubbey to see if Mel wants to come along.

Me: One, don't know. Two, the authors typically decide when the fourth wall is broken.

Okay. I'm thinking on what My group Does. Right now, It'd probably Be:
Tyler, Erika, Vortex, Zora, Kiera, Possibly Mephy (Depending on What Gubbey wants), Possibly Sky and Terra (Depending on what Skyward Does). Just Waiting on Gubbey and Skyward I Guess.

Use my characters for now, I have way too much catching up to do. Don't get them too involved in anything though.

Okay. I'm just waiting on Gubbey then. Guess I'll work on Arcuextra while I Wait.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
#76Astral_BeastPosted 3/2/2013 2:38:13 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Chandler014 posted...

Zenon: I am going to Seeker-2 right now.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#77willingmessPosted 3/2/2013 2:40:09 PM
OH GOSH!!! I JUST REMEMBERED. Gubbey said he wouldn't be able to post today!
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#78GarioshiPosted 3/2/2013 2:48:20 PM
Yeah, send Giratina my way.
---
Official Wes and Michael of Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#79TVirusPredatorPosted 3/2/2013 2:50:25 PM
willingmess posted...
OH GOSH!!! I JUST REMEMBERED. Gubbey said he wouldn't be able to post today!

Oh man, now I just remembered that! Oh, well. I'll still wait for him, in case he has something planned for Mel.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#80Chandler014Posted 3/2/2013 2:50:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]