This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do they call the Pokemon Daycare a daycare?

#1TheNargacugaPosted 3/2/2013 1:54:36 PM
They should just call it something along the lines of "The Breeder's House". Because you know it's weird that the old married couple has to check up on your horny pokemon and tell you they made love and made an egg while you were away. The "daycare" is just a cesspool of pokemon sex.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#2KingTumbleweedPosted 3/2/2013 1:55:32 PM
They take care of Pokemon, they don't stick 'em in a corner and tell 'em to get it on.
---
<('__'< ) <( '__' )> ( >'__')> ^( '__' ^) (^ '__')^ ^( ' o ' )^
Official Ferrothorn(Spahgetti) of Pokemon X/Y boards.
#3TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 1:57:16 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
They take care of Pokemon, they don't stick 'em in a corner and tell 'em to get it on.

How often do you leave a pokemon you want to train at the daycare? Oh that's right never.
---
"Posts don't have to be on topic if they follow the flow of conversation." -Baseman Moderator
#4KingTumbleweedPosted 3/2/2013 1:58:41 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

How often do you leave a pokemon you want to train at the daycare? Oh that's right never.

Maybe make them separate areas then? One trains them, another makes them do their business?
---
#5BatmanWTtPPosted 3/2/2013 1:59:07 PM
Because Day Care
---
I'll never let you win, never.
#6zurcnPosted 3/2/2013 1:59:49 PM
I always have at least 1 pokemon in daycare, even if I'm not interested in breeding or even grabing the eggs

Stop denying we exist
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#7TheNargacuga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 2:01:06 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

Maybe make them separate areas then? One trains them, another makes them do their business?

Or they could get rid of the training thing altogether. It just wastes that pokemon's time since they don't get evs and the people at that the daycare delete it's best moves like earthquake for leer.
---
#8White_QueenPosted 3/2/2013 2:03:24 PM
They should call it a Poke-whorehouse. Or Poke-bordello.
#9KingTumbleweedPosted 3/2/2013 2:03:32 PM
TheNargacuga posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...
TheNargacuga posted...
KingTumbleweed posted...

Or they could get rid of the training thing altogether. It just wastes that pokemon's time since they don't get evs and the people at that the daycare delete it's best moves like earthquake for leer.

I don't know, I guess some kids who don't really do competitive use it. I don't think there's any reason to get rid of it, just keep it distinct from its other function.
---
#10Mistress_Zelda_Posted 3/2/2013 2:04:21 PM
'cause you can leave them there for days and run around and they gain levels. ^_^
---
I wonder? I wonder? If my heart keeps singing, will my song go winging,
To someone, who'll find me, and bring back a love song to me!