This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you like Null- moves to be added into the meta game?

#1Noctus3Posted 3/2/2013 7:20:33 PM
Like in FF. it takes up a move slot, and lasts for 5 turns. It encompasses all of the types ( I.e null water, null dragon, etc.) it would make the meta game more fun and create some mind games. You have to go to a special tutor in game for it.

Basically it makes the user immune to a certain type for a short while.
Inb4Charizardnullrock
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#2EstheimasterPosted 3/2/2013 7:21:44 PM
Noctus3 posted...
Like in FF. it takes up a move slot, and lasts for 5 turns. It encompasses all of the types ( I.e null water, null dragon, etc.) it would make the meta game more fun and create some mind games. You have to go to a special tutor in game for it.

Basically it makes the user immune to a certain type for a short while.
Inb4Charizardnullrock

Like Water Sport and Mud Sport you mean?
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#3Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:23:09 PM
I thought those moves weakened the type? I'm talking about making the poke immune to the one type and only that one type for 5 turns.
---
#4EstheimasterPosted 3/2/2013 7:26:28 PM
Noctus3 posted...
I thought those moves weakened the type? I'm talking about making the poke immune to the one type and only that one type for 5 turns.

No, then that's OP. It would crush many weather teams and themed teams.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#5ThatKippPosted 3/2/2013 7:26:29 PM
He meant that it's similar. It kind of seems like Rain Dance/Sunny Day/Sandstorm/Hail, and I think it would be very overpowered if each one got an equivalent in ability. Imagine Swampert on a Null-Grass team, or Genesect and Scizor on a Null-Fire team. It's kind of overpowered even as a move, I'd say, especially when rain already weakens Fire-type moves.
---
Official Zangoose of the Pokemon X boards+Team Miror Person
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#6Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 7:28:56 PM
Not every poke would be able to learn it though. 5 is a tad long, what it f was moved to 2 turns? It'd be enough to force a switch and start a set up which can easily be countered.
---