This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Double weakness jokes.

#131Arne83Posted 3/5/2013 12:54:48 AM
A group of Seismitoad walk into a forest.
---
"Oh no...wiki has attained self-consciousness!" -SOLDIER_Bankai
#132_KGC_Posted 3/5/2013 1:18:39 AM
roflcopterXTREM posted...
Durant played in the NBA finals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6uALYCAaoM
---
"You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there."
- Yogi Berra
#133NinjaKitsunePosted 3/5/2013 1:20:59 AM
A tropius gets caught in a snow flurry and faints. On the way down, one of its wings grazes a quagsire, taking him down with him. The quagsire rolls over a magnemite before landing on a heatran, who lets out a wisp of flame as he faints, taking out a scizor. The scizor's fainting buzz throw's an exeggutaur's brain for a loop, and right before he check's out he looses psychic wave causing a toxicroak to flail around a bit before biting it. Said flailing catches a a weavile and a steelix, the latter of which is sent flying through the air and smacks a delibird that promptly explodes in a shower of ice, taking out a salamence. Meanwhile, that magnemite shocked a gyarados which landed on a golem that whacked an articuno which made a snow flurry, starting the whole thing over again.
---
Someone already all the good ones? What english is this?
#134explosion213Posted 3/5/2013 1:47:10 AM
Gliscor opens a refrigerator.
---
(>^.^)>, <(^.^<), (>^.^)>, <(^.^<), (>^.^)>, <(^.^<), etc. etc......
Le Kirby Dance! <3
#135jayman7Posted 3/5/2013 3:09:28 AM(edited)
We have a breaking news report: ecologists baffled by strange occurrence in forest. Half of the forest's Paras population apparently dead from simultaneous heart attacks. The other half in critical condition. Reports say that the dead Parasects had unusually dry skin. Cause of this phenomenon is unknown, but sources suggest that the cause may be a misplaced cigarette lighter. The lighter has the image of a hawk painted on the side. "Seems odd," says Bug Pokemon expert Bugsy. "The lighter doesn't even have any fuel in it. I suppose even the sight of it may have been enough to set them off. This is why I never bring my Pokemon with me when I take trips to Cinnabar Island."
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#136kuwab0Posted 3/5/2013 1:11:55 PM
Tyranitar dates Chris Brown.
#137HydoomPosted 3/5/2013 1:46:29 PM
Within a forest, a lone Heracross searches for a fine tree to drink from. He spots one mighty oak standing atop a cliff edge. With a watering mouth and a rumbling stomach, he approaches slowly. Closer and closer, yet, it was still atop a cliff.

A resolution possible, the anxious Heracross opened his wings, and with a hum, he took flight.