This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you were born in the Pokemon world, which region would you want to live in?

#31EpsteinBarrPosted 3/3/2013 7:43:07 PM
Kanto cause it's the original.
#32enixroxPosted 3/3/2013 7:46:13 PM
The region that lets me rub honey all over my body and run naked through the grass to attract bug pokemon ...
---
You know you want some of this ... http://tinyurl.com/dxkm385
3DS FC: 414117870987
#33Renzokuken405Posted 3/3/2013 7:47:14 PM
Johto, cause silver is my favorite pokemon game, and if I ever feel like it I can make a short trip to Kanto. lol
---
=======[==-----------------
Fear the Blade
#34RatedRKO7Posted 3/3/2013 7:47:38 PM
Olivine City in Johto. My favorite gym leader is Jasmine. I can head to the farm, Olivine Cafe, Light house. I can take the SS Aqua to Vermillion and head to the Sevii Islands. I can also head to Ecuteak City for the Kimono Girls. I can also head to the Pokeathon and national park if I decide to stay in Goldenrod for a few days. Johto has a lot to offer and let us not forget about Kurt's pokeballs. Johto is awesome. The only fault is that the games give the region terrible levels to raise pokemon.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#35Skull_proPosted 3/3/2013 8:32:20 PM
Sinnoh, because of Snowpoint and Roserade...

Though living with my "husband" would be nice as well.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#36gladwyn101Posted 3/3/2013 8:36:20 PM
Geographically, being born in the Midwest, probably somewhere between Orre and Unova. If as a result, I would have a choice of either Gen 2 or Gen 5 starters, my starter would probably be Snivy.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon
#37CakeOfLiesPosted 3/3/2013 8:40:20 PM
I'd start in Johto. Goldenrod to be precise.
I'd go to the park and catch a Scyther. Then find an empty can. Shove it in Scyther's mouth and trade him to a friend. Scyther is now a Scizor. I give my friend back his old Pokemon for my Scizor and own the Johto gyms so that I can get Scizor and whatever else I catch to level 100. Now I beat up on Red to get a Torchic. Next I go to Unova. I get Haxorus conquer the gyms there while Torchic holds an EXP. Share. Now I live happily in Unova with my Scizor, Haxorus, and Blaziken... All level 100.

Then I'd go to the Anime and kick Ash's butt when I get bored.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#38willingmessPosted 3/3/2013 8:40:36 PM
Kitschgardener posted...
Hoenn, by virtue of being tropical, geographically varied (Sinnoh and Unova wish they had treehouses, hot springs, sea basins...), dat BATTLE FRONTIER, Battle Tents, Trick House, Contest Halls, Team Aqua, etc. etc.

Driftveil Unova, because I already live in the exact area it's based on: DFW Texas

Driftveil is based on Dallas-Fort Worth just because Clay wears a cowboy hat? Seems legit.

There are other parallels. Think of Clay as jerry jones. They both just built a huge new stadium that people worldwide want to see.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon