This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Inaminate object/Non animal Pokemon appreciation topic

#1ElectricNovaPosted 3/3/2013 7:45:30 AM
I never understood the hate towards Pokemon simply for being based on objects or things that aren't animals. I like the more out there and complex designs in the series as well as the simple ones.

So hey. Let's celebrate our favourite inaminate object Pokemon here in this very topic!

I'll start. I actually really like Vanniluxe. For real. It's given a lot of flak simply for the concept. I also like Chimecho. Even if it's useless in battle, I think it's cute. KlingKlang's design is likable to me too. And Muk is a very awesome pile of sludge.

I would say Metagross but.... I doubt that would count considering it's popularity

So come on. Give them some love, they deserve it after all the bashing they recieve
---
Official Rayquaza of the Pokemon X and Y boards
I like a lot of things. Like Pokemon. And Sonic. And Kirby. And Smash bros. And Coca cola.
#2KitschgardenerPosted 3/3/2013 7:47:22 AM
Mineral and Amorphous egg group Pokémon are among my favourites.
#3jakovuPosted 3/3/2013 7:49:25 AM
It's spelled "Klinklang".

Chandelure is one of my favorites. I'm not sure if it counts since it's a ghost, but still.

Magnezone is also extremely badass.
#4NessEggmanPosted 3/3/2013 7:55:35 AM
I love Rotom, even its forms when it's haunting the appliances.

Probopass is my favorite ^_^ And it's a big magnetic rock...

I also like Trubbish and Garbodor a lot... Trubbish is super cute, and Garbodor is so weird and funny (plus fun to use in battle)
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#5MephilasPosted 3/3/2013 8:03:37 AM
Vanillish and vanilluxe. They're snow. And a stalagmite. Juxtaposed as ice cream. JUXTAPOSED. "Nuff said.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#6Misdreavus573Posted 3/3/2013 8:17:46 AM
I've never understood the hate Vanilluxe gets.

I mean, it's an ice cream Pokemon. How is that not awesome?
#7NessEggmanPosted 3/3/2013 8:21:51 AM
I keep telling my brother there is going to be a poop Pokemon one day.

I mean, there are so many "cute" poop things in Japan. And other monster games have poop monsters. Digimon had like... multiple poop monsters.
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#8KillerMechanoidPosted 3/3/2013 9:05:24 AM
Magnezone line, Metagross line, Golurk line, Porygon line, and (maybe) Registeel. The most awesome non-animal pokemon to exist.

Robots/Cyberprograms FTW!
#9mralpha543Posted 3/3/2013 9:10:24 AM
NessEggman posted...
I keep telling my brother there is going to be a poop Pokemon one day.

I mean, there are so many "cute" poop things in Japan. And other monster games have poop monsters. Digimon had like... multiple poop monsters.

And then it evolves into the poop monster from Conkers BFD.
---
Rocket Professor ~ R ~ Support Elesa! Real Arceus. Third Version M 2/26/13
Official ANBU of the Pokemon boards.
#10DoctorPain99Posted 3/3/2013 10:31:24 AM
Porygon2 is my favorite Pokémon, and I really like Rotom as well.
---
I was a casual gamer. Then I played Stone Tower Temple.