This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I would like it if they gave each gym leader their own battle theme

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I would like it if they gave each gym leader their own battle theme

User Info: MultiShadow101

MultiShadow101
4 years ago#1
In BW2 each gym had their own remix of the same theme, so they could very easily do the same with the leaders, perhaps even with the Elite Four as well.

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#2
Eh, unless gym leader battles are going to increase drastically in length, I don't see the point.

Would like to see pre-E4 and pre-Champion dialogue music again though.

User Info: KaitoKaze

KaitoKaze
4 years ago#3
I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. It really doesn't make sense to re-use the gym leader theme for them.
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

User Info: Kitschgardener

Kitschgardener
4 years ago#4
I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. It really doesn't make sense to re-use the gym leader theme for them.

Have you played any of the Gen V games? They had distinct gym battle and E4 music. B2W2 had a different theme for each gym, which is why TC is asking if gym battles should be next.

User Info: KaitoKaze

KaitoKaze
4 years ago#5
Kitschgardener posted...

Have you played any of the Gen V games? They had distinct gym battle and E4 music. B2W2 had a different theme for each gym, which is why TC is asking if gym battles should be next.

...I'm not an idiot, and I've played every main series Pokemon game.

I know what TC is talking about, and I'm saying I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. I know BW and B2W2 had an E4 theme, so did RSE. But that's only 2 out of 5. Hence why I said "AGAIN"
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

User Info: Chandler014

Chandler014
4 years ago#6
KaitoKaze posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

...I'm not an idiot, and I've played every main series Pokemon game.

I know what TC is talking about, and I'm saying I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. I know BW and B2W2 had an E4 theme, so did RSE. But that's only 2 out of 5. Hence why I said "AGAIN"

D/P/Plat Didn't either. Neither did HG/SS.
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I would like it if they gave each gym leader their own battle theme

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived