This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I would like it if they gave each gym leader their own battle theme

#1MultiShadow101Posted 3/3/2013 10:07:29 AM
In BW2 each gym had their own remix of the same theme, so they could very easily do the same with the leaders, perhaps even with the Elite Four as well.
#2KitschgardenerPosted 3/3/2013 10:28:12 AM(edited)
Eh, unless gym leader battles are going to increase drastically in length, I don't see the point.

Would like to see pre-E4 and pre-Champion dialogue music again though.
#3KaitoKazePosted 3/3/2013 10:43:05 AM
I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. It really doesn't make sense to re-use the gym leader theme for them.
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#4KitschgardenerPosted 3/3/2013 10:53:43 AM
I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. It really doesn't make sense to re-use the gym leader theme for them.

Have you played any of the Gen V games? They had distinct gym battle and E4 music. B2W2 had a different theme for each gym, which is why TC is asking if gym battles should be next.
#5KaitoKazePosted 3/3/2013 11:04:00 AM
Kitschgardener posted...

Have you played any of the Gen V games? They had distinct gym battle and E4 music. B2W2 had a different theme for each gym, which is why TC is asking if gym battles should be next.

...I'm not an idiot, and I've played every main series Pokemon game.

I know what TC is talking about, and I'm saying I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. I know BW and B2W2 had an E4 theme, so did RSE. But that's only 2 out of 5. Hence why I said "AGAIN"
---
Currently Playing: Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness, Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days
Eagerly Awaiting: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
#6Chandler014Posted 3/3/2013 11:05:21 AM
KaitoKaze posted...
Kitschgardener posted...

...I'm not an idiot, and I've played every main series Pokemon game.

I know what TC is talking about, and I'm saying I'd rather they just give the E4 their own theme again. I know BW and B2W2 had an E4 theme, so did RSE. But that's only 2 out of 5. Hence why I said "AGAIN"

D/P/Plat Didn't either. Neither did HG/SS.
---
Official Miror Admin Of Shadows.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar