This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

About mr xy...

#1wingblade98Posted 3/3/2013 11:27:12 AM
Does he seriously think people would be stupid enough to believe him?

For one thing gamefreak would have his head on a plate if he apparently works there, and he's also posting on 4chan of all places.

But why would he go through all the trouble to make up all of these names for the pokemon? And so close to the next scan?

what the heck?
---
Benny Harvey R.I.P
Miss you big man, gone but not forgotten.
#2Gameninja521Posted 3/3/2013 11:29:20 AM
wingblade98 posted...

You must be new to the internet.
---
XBL: MrOneBarr
PSN: NYsOfficialBum
#3wingblade98(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:30:00 AM
Gameninja521 posted...
wingblade98 posted...

You must be new to the internet.

uh no.
---
Benny Harvey R.I.P
Miss you big man, gone but not forgotten.
#4ZackeCorvusPosted 3/3/2013 11:32:30 AM
Humans get a sick sort of kick out of knowing they've fooled each other. If even one person believes him, he's accomplished something.
---
Mugiloko posted: wtf
#5wahaha911Posted 3/3/2013 11:32:40 AM
yes i expect a lot of people to believe him which saddens me :(
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#6RahjikPosted 3/3/2013 11:59:11 AM
I WANT trainer levels and pokemon bonds to happen D:
---
Pokemon White 2 Friend Code: 2151 6268 0257
#7Pidgeot93Posted 3/3/2013 12:02:31 PM
I really don't understand why people get so angry about rumors. Even when they're false, it's fun to see what people are thinking. If nothing else, Mr. XY put a lot of good thought into his list.
#8RadioRebelPosted 3/3/2013 12:08:56 PM
Pidgeot93 posted...
I really don't understand why people get so angry about rumors. Even when they're false, it's fun to see what people are thinking. If nothing else, Mr. XY put a lot of good thought into his list.

No he didn't. He put a lot of thought into it, yes. But I wouldn't call it "good thought" by any stretch of the imagination.
---
Gen Sixers: Uno
Hoennbabbies: STRANDED IN MICHIGAN!
#9Pidgeot93Posted 3/3/2013 12:14:44 PM
RadioRebel posted...
Pidgeot93 posted...

No he didn't. He put a lot of thought into it, yes. But I wouldn't call it "good thought" by any stretch of the imagination.

That's up for debate. His proposed typings for Yveltal and Xerneas hit each other with STAB super-effectively, Froakie's final form being pure Water is consistent with the current starter typing patterns, his Skarmory pre-evolution being Normal/Flying is consistent with Skarmory's Pokedex entries, etc.

I don't think there's any chance of XY being real, but the fact that we can't disprove it based on the Pokemon he suggests does mean that he put some "good" thought into it.