This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4! Pokemon Fusion.

#271TVirusPredatorPosted 3/5/2013 6:04:29 PM
willingmess posted...
Quickly flying above, are Selena and Sol.

Selena: Woops... sorry Sol... I got lost for a little bit, but here we are.... This is the place where I can sense this pryce.

Sol: Ok. let's go then.

Slowly, Selena changes her angle of flight in order to descend to the house below.

When they finally land, they look around.

Selena: Woah... Looks like we landed in the middle of a fight!

Right over where she pointed, they see a Keyblade wielding pryce with a youngish girl behind him, talking to some mysterious cloak. This however ends soon with the cloak dissapearing.

Selena: (Whispering) Do you think it'll be safe to approach him now?

Sol: Certainly.

With that, the two walk out.

Selena: Uuummm He-hello?

Pryce looks away from where he was looking and turns to see her.

Pryce: Oh hello, you must be Will's daughter.

Selena: Who's daughter?! My parents just died recently, and my dad's name wasn't Will!

Pryce: Heh.... I see you have a few questions. Follow me inside, and just believe me, if Will or Gale had died.... well.... let's just say things wouldn't be very pretty right now.

Can you hold off on that meeting for a bit, actually? I was hoping to at least set the Payne clan off on their journey first.

Also, you may have been just in time for the fight, but sorry, you've still interrupted Sadie's gun training.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#272willingmessPosted 3/5/2013 6:04:59 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Chandler014 posted...
Kurt Zisa

I love these names.

It's actually an overt kingdom hearts reference.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#273GubbeyPosted 3/5/2013 6:05:24 PM
By the way, thank you to everyone who voted for me and my characters in the RP Awards thing. I honestly didn't expect such a positive reception. I'm touched :')
---
Official whichever team is winning Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#274TableFlipPosted 3/5/2013 6:05:40 PM
Day passed away,and Night was born.Chack was sleeping in his bed,and then Dawn entered his room.

"Chack..."

"Chack."

"CHACK!"

Chack:Wha...hey Dawn.

Dawn:I can't sleep tonight...can I ride with you through the sea since you can gallop on water?

Chack:Well...

Daen:Please?

Chack:...Sure.Hop on my back.You do know that I won't run like a horse,right? I'm only a keldeo hybrid,you know.

Dawn:I know,I know.

She leaped onto Chack's back.He exited the hotel and galloped outside the town.

Dawn:You know...

Chack:What?

Dawn:I kind of have a crush on you...

She blushed.

Chack:I don't believe in love.

Dawn:What!?

Chack:My parents got together in high school.My mother was known to be a jockey,and my dad was a farmer.

Dawn:Coincedence?

Chack:Nah.They were the most close couple you could think of.Even closer than your parents.They would do anything for each other.My dad went through everything just to please my mom,and vice versa.

Dawn:Dang...

Chack:One day,my mother was shopping,and she saw my dad...with someone else.She was shocked by the fact.She ran home.That day,whenever I got back from school.I was hungry.

Dawn:I'm always hungry too...

Chack:I looked around for my mom,but I couldn't find her.I eventually went to the basement,and there was my mom.There was a chair and a nook.She hanged herself.I found a note on the chair.

"Chack,honey.I found your father cheating on me.I'm sorry,but I couldn't control myself.My loved one was cheating on me.He shot an arrow through my heart and destroyed it.I'm sorry I killed myself.I'm in a better place now.I will always love you.

Sincerely,
Betty"

I broke down with tears.There was no such thing as love to me anymore.If a couple like those two broke up,then falling in love is impossible.

Dawn:Oh...

Dawn kept riding Chack.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#275XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/5/2013 6:06:46 PM
Where is everyone?
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#276TableFlipPosted 3/5/2013 6:08:07 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Where is everyone?

THEY DROWNED.
---
#277ChangliniPosted 3/5/2013 6:08:45 PM
Gubbey posted...
By the way, thank you to everyone who voted for me and my characters in the RP Awards thing. I honestly didn't expect such a positive reception. I'm touched :')

I'm deciding on whether or not to Tally the votes up..
#278TableFlipPosted 3/5/2013 6:10:24 PM
Changlini posted...
Gubbey posted...

Go Ahead.
---
#279TVirusPredatorPosted 3/5/2013 6:10:47 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...
Quickly flying above, are Selena and Sol.

Selena: Woops... sorry Sol... I got lost for a little bit, but here we are.... This is the place where I can sense this pryce.

Sol: Ok. let's go then.

Slowly, Selena changes her angle of flight in order to descend to the house below.

When they finally land, they look around.

Selena: Woah... Looks like we landed in the middle of a fight!

Right over where she pointed, they see a Keyblade wielding pryce with a youngish girl behind him, talking to some mysterious cloak. This however ends soon with the cloak dissapearing.

Selena: (Whispering) Do you think it'll be safe to approach him now?

Sol: Certainly.

With that, the two walk out.

Selena: Uuummm He-hello?

Pryce looks away from where he was looking and turns to see her.

Pryce: Oh hello, you must be Will's daughter.

Selena: Who's daughter?! My parents just died recently, and my dad's name wasn't Will!

Pryce: Heh.... I see you have a few questions. Follow me inside, and just believe me, if Will or Gale had died.... well.... let's just say things wouldn't be very pretty right now.

Can you hold off on that meeting for a bit, actually? I was hoping to at least set the Payne clan off on their journey first.

Also, you may have been just in time for the fight, but sorry, you've still interrupted Sadie's gun training.

On second thought, I can work with this. I'll write a part now.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#280ChangliniPosted 3/5/2013 6:11:22 PM
TableFlip posted...
Changlini posted...
Gubbey posted...

Go Ahead.

Will do.
*Gets on it*