This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4! Pokemon Fusion.

#281OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:14:13 PM
I'm just here. Can't think of anything. :/
---
Toy Zorua of PKMN Scramble U.I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/A4nwKEF.png Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
#282PolimarioPosted 3/5/2013 6:14:47 PM
Poli and Nightmare carefully traversed the floor.

Nightmare --- "Poli, why are you salivating?"
Poli ---------- "Pinap Berries are my favorite Berries. Sorry."

The two entered the living room. Poli flipped on the lights. As he went into the kitchen, a figure jumped at him, pinning him to the floor.

Poli ---------- "Mmmph! Mmmmph!"
Nightmare --- "Poli, you ain't no Pryo, stop muffling."

Poli struggled to get the being offf. He noticed the feminine appearance. The figure kissed Poli. As she pulled away, Poli caught whiff of a familiar scent.

Poli ---------- "Wait...a flowery, calming scent...with a hint of space dust!"

Poli pushed the figure off, got up, and hugged it, never letting go, as he felt her do the same. Nightmare came in, turning on the switch.

Nightmare --- "Well, if it ain't Astro Girl Poli here has been telling me about. Such reunions are sweet."
Poli ---------- "Sis...you...you're home..."
Sonya ------- "I am! If only you could've travelled with me...Poli, I missed you soooo much!"

Nightmare pulled out a button and pushed it. A autotune "Awwww!" boomed. The siblings let go.

Nightmare --- "This is fantastic! Now Poli can no longer worry!"
Sonya -------- "Worry about...what?"
Poli ---------- "Personal matters."

Poli gave Nightmare a scowl.

Sonya --- "Anyways, there's a Pinap Velvet Cake on the dining table! I made it just for this reunion!"

And so, let them eat cake!

[Later...]

Poli was sitting on his bed, looking out the window. He clutched his stomach.

Ever since that day...I've eaten a person every Friday, 52 Fridays a year, for 5 years. That amounnts to at least 250 consumed...

Poli opened his dresser, and grasped a creamy-pink hat. He remembered Arckson pinning him down, stewing in anger, having witnessed the dreadful scene that started it all. He thought he faintly felt her arms, both the rotting left and normal right, pressing down on his chest, and could taste the acidic remark she flung at him.

He put the hat back.

Poli ---------- "Gosh, day started fine, now I'm wallowing in guilt...again."

Poli turned back as his door creaked open.
---
Official Miror Admin. Shadow Pokemon: Feraligatr.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbn8e2Vsjl1qibib0o2_r2_500.gif
#283willingmessPosted 3/5/2013 6:15:08 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
willingmess posted...
Quickly flying above, are Selena and Sol.

Selena: Woops... sorry Sol... I got lost for a little bit, but here we are.... This is the place where I can sense this pryce.

Sol: Ok. let's go then.

Slowly, Selena changes her angle of flight in order to descend to the house below.

When they finally land, they look around.

Selena: Woah... Looks like we landed in the middle of a fight!

Right over where she pointed, they see a Keyblade wielding pryce with a youngish girl behind him, talking to some mysterious cloak. This however ends soon with the cloak dissapearing.

Selena: (Whispering) Do you think it'll be safe to approach him now?

Sol: Certainly.

With that, the two walk out.

Selena: Uuummm He-hello?

Pryce looks away from where he was looking and turns to see her.

Pryce: Oh hello, you must be Will's daughter.

Selena: Who's daughter?! My parents just died recently, and my dad's name wasn't Will!

Pryce: Heh.... I see you have a few questions. Follow me inside, and just believe me, if Will or Gale had died.... well.... let's just say things wouldn't be very pretty right now.

Can you hold off on that meeting for a bit, actually? I was hoping to at least set the Payne clan off on their journey first.

Also, you may have been just in time for the fight, but sorry, you've still interrupted Sadie's gun training.

Suddenly! the lights all fade, and Selena and Sol find themselves in a cave!

???: MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Finally! I shall get revenge on society for rejecting me!!!! To think they rejected me! Hypno the 5th! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Now... you!

Selena: YES MASTER?

Hypno the 5th: You shall be my exotic pet bird!

Selena: C'kaw! C'kaw!

Hypno the 5th: And you!

Sol: YES MASTER?

Hypno the 5th: You shall entertain me by dancing!

With that, Sol began to dance, under the control of Hypno the 5th

Hypno the 5th: Ahahaha! I am amused!

and with that, Hypno the 5th returns to his chambers leaving Selena Cawing, and Sol dancing.

(You can have Sol escape from Hypno's control any time.)
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#284willingmessPosted 3/5/2013 6:17:34 PM
I wuz Ninja'd!
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#285GarioshiPosted 3/5/2013 6:26:31 PM
Isaac and co. left, now in Darkrai's realm.

Asch: Want to leave?

Isaac: Yeah.

Asch opened a void underneath our heroes, transporting them to Lavaridge Town.

Isaac: Well, this is good, I guess.

Isaac braced himself as feathers erupted from his skin, covering all of it in a nice even coat. Talons burst from his fingertips, his forearms turning grey as his upper arms grew red feathers. His hair grew much longer, it coming down to his upper torso. His face turned red and his mouth became a beak, a giant V coming out from the tip of it. To finish the transformation, he grew some short tailfeathers, barely noticable as his wrists ignited.

Luke: Never gets old...
---
Official Shadow Blaziken of Team Miror Infinity.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#286OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:31:54 PM
Hey Event, where did you make all those avatars in PSS?
---
Toy Zorua of PKMN Scramble U.I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/A4nwKEF.png Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
#287TVirusPredatorPosted 3/5/2013 6:41:54 PM
"All right." Pryce said to the group of people he was inviting into his home. "My wife Katherine is still busy right now, so go ahead and take a seat at the kitchen table. Sadie, gun training will have to wait, so go talk with our guests, and make them comfortable. I've got a phone call to make. I'll be right back."

And as he left them all in the kitchen, he went back in the backyard, and looked up the caller ID for Will.

"Hello?" Will said as he answered the phone.

"Will?"

"Oh, hey Pryce! What's up?"

"Your daughter just came up to me in my own backyard."

"Oh, yeah. I sent her a little telepathic suggestion, told her to go look for you, even gave her the ability to sense where you were. Now you don't have to look for her."

"That's not the main reason I'm calling. See, when she arrived, I asked if she was Will's daughter."

"...oh."

"Tell me this. Does she even know who her birth parents are?"

"...no. The day she was born, we gave her away."

"I see. I won't tell her who you are, but what I will tell her is that one day you'll visit Hoenn, and she can meet you herself then."

"I understand. It's probably for the best."

"And one more thing. Don't you dare try passing yourselves off as her real parents."

"What!? But--"

"The couple you gave her away to, those were her real parents. They were the ones who cared for her and loved her. You still have a chance to be her real father as well, but you have to take care of her."

"And who made you father of the yea--"

"Sadie did. Or did you forget about my daughter? Yes, she was adopted, but we cared for her, raised her, loved her, and I'm not even the one that considers myself her real father. She does."

"Pryce, I don't feel comfortable talking like this, but you still might not understand. After all, you are a mortal, albeit a powerful one, and I am a god, and--"

"And parenting is parenting! Now don't use that excuse again, or I'll go God of War on your bou-hi." Pryce then hung up.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen...

"So, how do you know my dad, anyway?" Sadie asked Selena.

"That's what's worrying me." Selena said. "I don't. I just got this... feeling that I had to find him. It's hard to explain..."

"Really? Well, when did these... feelings start?"

Selena mumbled in response.

"What was that?"

"...right after I... killed my parents..."

Sadie then looked a little troubled.

"I don't know how it happened! One day I was normal, the next I was... this, and when my parents came to check on me, they looked at me and just... vaporized! I felt horrible ever since..."

"...well... it doesn't look like your vaporizing anyone now, and it looks like those feelings mean that someone still cares about you. They pointed you in the right direction, I can tell you that much. My dad is really nice. He can take care of you, definitely."

This puts a smile on Selena's face. "Wow. I actually feel... better."

"That's not surprising. Sometimes, all someone needs is a little someone to talk to."

"Yeah... thanks Sadie."

"You're welcome. By the way, I never caught your name."

"...Selena."

"It's nice to meet you, Selena."

"...likewise."

TO BE CONTINUED

@willingmess, did I mess up Will?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#288XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/5/2013 6:43:10 PM
Polimario posted...
Pryo

Speaking of Pyros...

Niche started walking to the museum until a bolt from the blue strikes him! A loud guitar-like sound is heard as everything turns white and then fades back into view. A Furret wearing some really cool shades stands on his back.

"Hey there, sweetheart." -The Furret.

"Wh-What?!" -Niche.

What the heck just happened?

A Furret fell on you. Scratch that. A talking Furret fell on you.

How am I not dead?

I dunno. Shaymin's lookin' out for you, I guess.

"Don't do what you're about to do. That is all." -The Furret.

It begins to walk away.

"Wait! Um... Who-- What are you?" -Niche, grabbing a switchblade from his back pocket.

"Martini. See ya." -Martini, running away.

That was weird.

We should probably find a Flareon first.

No comment on what just happened?

The other voice in his head remains silent.

Y'know, it's pretty cool, having someone who always understands you.

Let's just find a Flareon.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#289XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/5/2013 6:43:45 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
Hey Event, where did you make all those avatars in PSS?

http://www.maplesimulator.com/programs/bannedstory
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#290TVirusPredatorPosted 3/5/2013 6:53:28 PM
Pryce then walked in the door. "Okay, looks like I won't be telling you all the answers yet. You're no doubt confused about the way you look, so unless it came up suddenly from a drink of funny tasting water, I'll gladly explain everything later. Sadie, we can still get some gun training in, so let's head out back. Same for you two. Uh..."

"Selena." Sadie said.

"Thanks. Selena, you're more than welcome to join us on the journey we're about to go on, but if Katherine saw you without me explaining everything, she'd probably go berserk. Same for your friend. But tell me, is he coming too, or going his own way?"
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu