This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4! Pokemon Fusion.

#391TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 7:33:49 AM
"Okay." Pryce said as his family and two guests were departing from home. "We're supposed to be looking into this outbreak, but luckily our leads are coinciding with our gym destinations. The first gym we're supposed to take on is in Rustboro, which means I might be able to get some insight from more of the civilians. Maybe even check to see if my workers are all back to saving their sick days."

"Then Rustboro it is." Selena said. "You said earlier that I can completely transform into a Zapdos, correct? How would you all like a lift?"

"I've heard somewhere that wherever Zapdos flies, there's a thunderstorm." Pryce said. "Tell me, has that...?

"...yes..."

"Sorry. Besides, if we walk, it'll give our Pokémon the chance to get a little something under their belts."

"That reminds me." Sol said. "How come you three get Pokémon for this journey, and we don't?"

"Sorry, I was lucky to get the three. One for myself, one for Katherine, one for Sadie. Besides, I didn't know I'd have company."

"Yeah, our arrival was a little sudden..." Selena said.

"Anyway, let's move out. We may wanna get some practice in, but I still wanna get to Rustbo-- hang on, what's that on the roof of the gym?"

Sure enough, on the roof of the gym was a figure lying down.

"Pryce, Sadie told me about that... thing from earlier." Katherine said. "Longal, was it? If that thing's after our daughter..."

"I don't think it's that ghost from earlier, but just to be safe, stay here with Sadie, Selena, and Sol. I'll go figure out what that is."

As Pryce got closer to the figure on the roof, he saw that it was a familiar dracid taking a nap. Pryce, however, keeps his caution up.

"Poli?" Pryce says, keeping his distance from the dracid. Slowly, he begins to stir.

"Ugh. Pryce?"

"It's been a while, Poli. Tell me, what brings you to Petalburg?"

"...it's Sonya. She's kicked me out, said that I wasn't her family anymore."

"Are we thinking about the same Sonya? Even when you let madness consume you, she still tried to help you."

"Yes, but the horrifying part is... she was right to do what she did. I confessed... terrible things to her."

"They couldn't have been that terrible, unless you..."

Poli just looked hard at Pryce, who hung his head out of disappointment.

"We're not continuing this conversation where my family can see it." Pryce said in a very cross tone. "Come on." He then dragged Poli off, and chucked him aside so he could begin his rant.

"How many?"

"Pryce..."

"How many, and for how long?"

"...one every Friday, for the past five years."

"How did they begin?"

"...I just got these... dark urges when Sonya left. I've tried ignoring them, but they grew too strong. I didn't wanna risk that I'd cause another apocalypse."

Pryce huffed at the excuses he was being fed. "Poli, what did I tell you?"

"Huh?"

"At the hospital. What did I tell you?"

"...you said... 'do them a favor. Repay that kindness'."

"Exactly. When you let madness consume you, Sonya did all she could to make you the man you once were. When you were infected with darkness, we all went out of our way to cure you. And now you're throwing all that away, because of some... dark urges? You certainly have a funny way of repaying kindness."

TO BE CONTINUED
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#392TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 7:43:45 AM
Poli's heart sank at the statements made. "...I know. ...are you going to kill me again?"

"...no. Not yet. Last time I killed you, I was convinced that you're mental condition was beyond saving. Combine that with your power, you just couldn't have been allowed to walk. Last time I killed you, Sonya seemed to be making good progress with your mental condition, even though your next episode was inevitable. Last time, when I killed you, I got in a lot of trouble for it, more than I should have. So this time, I'm making absolutely sure that these... 'dark urges' cannot go away. And in the meantime, you're coming with us. If they can be completely purged, I'll do all I can to help, even help patch things up with Sonya."

"...and if they can't?"

"...if they can't, be honest. Do you really wanna go on living the way you are now?"

Poli doesn't answer.

"...I didn't think so. Now come."

Pryce then went back to his family with his 'guest' in tow.

"Another member of our party?" Katherine asked. "Wait... Poli, is it?"

"Yes. He's coming with us."

"What for?" Sadie asked.

"The less you know, the better. That goes for everyone, and so does this. ...keep your distance, especially on Fridays."

And with that, they all set off for Rustboro.

@Polimario, I can delete those last couple of posts if you wanna have Poli do something other than get dragged around by Pryce.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#393pokemonzeroPosted 3/6/2013 7:44:39 AM
Original Dragon- I do not want to do anything Team Plasma's Boss wanted so I will be known as O.D.

Mom- If that is what you really want

O.D.- I will go by William again as soon as I am cured.

Mom- I love you. Please be safe

O.D.- I'll try

O.D. goes out the door and bumps into a kid

???- Watch where you are going. You are such a kid. Ohh wait you are a dragon type Pokemon.

O.D.- I was human til Team Plasma did this to me. I am looking for a kid named Iris.

???- well you found her. I am Iris.

Iris- Why were you looking for me

O.D.- I was told that you could take me to Draydon who might know how to help me.

Iris- I know where Draydon is but It is impossible to tell you so I'll take you to him instead.

O.D.- Ok you can come with me.

*So O.D. and Iris starts on a long trip to see Draydon*
To Be continued

PS It is snowing here I will not be able to do long ones til atleast tomorrow. I don't like my hughes.net sat internet but it is better than what I had
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer at S.P.T.C. Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#394TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 9:22:15 AM
Bumpian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Bump
---
#395OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 9:24:25 AM
Sorry I have't been making parts often as of late. :(
---
I AM FENNEKIN! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/A4nwKEF.png Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png http://i.imgur.com/6VtRs7t.png
#396XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/6/2013 10:10:47 AM
Martini removes the poffin from his head and eats it. His eyes sparkle.

"It's... It's...!" -Martini, eyes widening.

Suddenly, his face turns red.

"Glorious." -Martini, almost whispering.

"Thank you. What you did for us in the festival was great. I just wanted to give you a gift." -Marknam, bowing.

She notices his redness.

"Are you... Sick?" -Marknam.

"Maybe." -Martini.

She feels his forehead.

"You have a fever! I'm so sorry, Martini. That poffin might have been contaminated." -Marknam.

"No... I need to get help." -Martini, running.

He stops running and begins to pant heavily. He walks instead, in search of a certain person.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#397XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/6/2013 11:31:33 AM
"Alright. Just relax." -Chocolate.

"Stop struggling." -Chocolate.

A pause.

"Just stay calm!" -Chocolate.

*Gurgling* -???

"Don't make it weird! Just stay calm!" -Chocolate.

*Gurgling* -???

"Do I have to sit on you or what? Just! Stay! Calm!" -Chocolate.

A pause.

"Alright. We're done." -Chocolate.

Martini's head emerges from the hot spring.

"Normal people don't wear clothes in hot springs. Just remember that, mmkay?" -Chocolate.

"So... What just happened?" -Martini

"You can cast magic now." -Chocolate.

"Magic? I've never casted magic on my own before." -Martini.

"Need help? I could teach you the basics." -Chocolate.

She directs his attention to a Trubbish.

"See that Trubbish? Doesn't it just infuriate you?" -Chocolate.

"Yeah, sure." -Martini.

"Doesn't that Trubbish make you just wanna... Destroy something?" -Chocolate.

"I guess." -Martini.

"Now focus that hatred on the Trubbish. Think of how much better the world would be if it were gone." -Chocolate.

Martini charges two vibrantly glowing light-red spheres in his paws. He throws them at a rock and it explodes with a red mist.

"That was love. You've completely disobeyed me." -Chocolate, disappointed.

"Eh." -Martini, beginning to leave.

"But it's all good! Here. Have a book to learn more about this stuff. Ain't nobody got time for this." -Chocolate, handing Martini a book.

"Alright... Um... Bye, Chocolate." -Martini, taking the book.

He runs and tries to teleport, but fails. He instead has to run back to the the Land of the Rising/Setting Sun.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
#398Astral_BeastPosted 3/6/2013 12:51:18 PM
I have told all of you that Sign Bearers are immune to the Mio!
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Leader and Fan Rotom of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#399Astral_BeastPosted 3/6/2013 1:06:26 PM(edited)
pokemonzero posted...
Original Dragon- I do not want to do anything Team Plasma's Boss wanted so I will be known as O.D.

Mom- If that is what you really want

O.D.- I will go by William again as soon as I am cured.

Mom- I love you. Please be safe

O.D.- I'll try

O.D. goes out the door and bumps into a kid

???- Watch where you are going. You are such a kid. Ohh wait you are a dragon type Pokemon.

O.D.- I was human til Team Plasma did this to me. I am looking for a kid named Iris.

???- well you found her. I am Iris.

Iris- Why were you looking for me

O.D.- I was told that you could take me to Draydon who might know how to help me.

Iris- I know where Draydon is but It is impossible to tell you so I'll take you to him instead.

O.D.- Ok you can come with me.

*So O.D. and Iris starts on a long trip to see Draydon*
To Be continued

PS It is snowing here I will not be able to do long ones til atleast tomorrow. I don't like my hughes.net sat internet but it is better than what I had

*Changes William into a hybrid of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel*

There, all better.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Leader and Fan Rotom of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#400XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/6/2013 1:13:24 PM
You guys, I need a Flareon.
---