This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4! Pokemon Fusion.

#441TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 3:52:55 PM
Polimario posted...
Did I handle Pryce and Katherine fine? After how I made Pryce look like a madman before, just want to be sure.

Pryce, yes. But remember, Katherine had kept a close eye on Pryce, and all he was up to, for 7 years. She doesn't really need to be caught up on the events of Spirit Signs. At least, the ones where Pryce was around. Except for the journeys to spirit world, heaven, hell, and the netherrealm. Everything else, she's caught up on.
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#442TableFlipPosted 3/6/2013 3:54:01 PM
Meanwhile...

Leader:So ho-oh was killed for the third time? Shame...

Wizard:We still have the boat fleet.

Leader:True.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#443TableFlipPosted 3/6/2013 3:56:09 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
TableFlip posted...
The girl flew away.

Flew away? So she's still fused with Ho-oh?

She's a ho-oh hybrid.Ho-oh just decided to use her as a vessel.She is not under Ho-oh's controll anymore.
---
#444TVirusPredatorPosted 3/6/2013 3:58:32 PM
TableFlip posted...
TVirusPredator posted...
TableFlip posted...
The girl flew away.

Flew away? So she's still fused with Ho-oh?

She's a ho-oh hybrid.Ho-oh just decided to use her as a vessel.She is not under Ho-oh's controll anymore.

Oh, okay. Sounds good. Now...

ON TO 450!!!
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#445XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/6/2013 3:59:53 PM
I'm making the next topic now.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#446TableFlipPosted 3/6/2013 4:00:13 PM
Bleep Blop Bloop
---
#447OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 4:01:20 PM
450! SO CLOSE!
---
I AM FENNEKIN!!! Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity Me: http://i.imgur.com/CT0sbuD.png
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/fy1oRO7.png
#448TableFlipPosted 3/6/2013 4:08:54 PM
Tableflip randomly grew a magical beard,and grabbed Emile.He flapped his beard and flew into the sky.Tableflip started singing.

Tableflip:Let me show you something special.I can introduce your parts to something new.Every moment now is...special! Just as long as I spend it with you...you and you and you.

He pulls out a tape recorder.

Tape:There is so much beauty in this land of ice.The Air is cold,but the feelings make me warm and nice!

Both:Every turn and spin,will remind us where we've been.Will remind us when we found something special!Will remind us when we found something special...

Emile:You stole that,huh?

Tableflip:Yup!

Waluigi was flying with magic powers.He slammed Tableflip to the ground and flew with Emile.

Emile:I love you Waluigi...by the way,what time is it?

Waluigi:Waluigi Time!

They both danced to the waluigi pinball theme.
---
#449TableFlipPosted 3/6/2013 4:10:19 PM
By the time,I posted that,I thought it would be 450. >_>
---
#450willingmessPosted 3/6/2013 4:12:00 PM
TableFlip posted...
Tableflip randomly grew a magical beard,and grabbed Emile.He flapped his beard and flew into the sky.Tableflip started singing.

Tableflip:Let me show you something special.I can introduce your parts to something new.Every moment now is...special! Just as long as I spend it with you...you and you and you.

He pulls out a tape recorder.

Tape:There is so much beauty in this land of ice.The Air is cold,but the feelings make me warm and nice!

Both:Every turn and spin,will remind us where we've been.Will remind us when we found something special!Will remind us when we found something special...

Emile:You stole that,huh?

Tableflip:Yup!

Waluigi was flying with magic powers.He slammed Tableflip to the ground and flew with Emile.

Emile:I love you Waluigi...by the way,what time is it?

Waluigi:Waluigi Time!

They both danced to the waluigi pinball theme.

I would watch that.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon