This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4! Pokemon Fusion.

#61GarioshiPosted 3/3/2013 5:24:16 PM
Isaac: Well, not exactly. I'll show you what I mean.

Isaac shifts, startling Cress.

Cress: Augh! W-What the hell? Why can you-

Isaac: Don't make a big deal about it. We haven't gotten along with humans since some... events 5 years ago. *shudder*

Cress: Okay. Um... who are you?

Isaac: Oh, I'm Isaac. These people are Luke, Tear, and Guy. You look like you need some guidance, so do you want to come with us?

Cress: Sure, I want to find the b****** who did this.
---
Official Wes and Michael against Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#62Number_0nePosted 3/3/2013 5:28:34 PM
Celeste wandered around the Spirit World, unaware of the problems that were happening on the main world. She wandered around, carefree until she bumped into a very dark and scary pokemon.

"S-sorry!" she yelled, before running off.

She ran away, and found a friend of hers nearby. "Who is that?" she asked, pointing to the strange pokemon.

"I don't know," her friend answered. "He comes here sometimes. The demons said he's too good to be sent there, while up here, the angels say he's too evil to be sent here. So he's constantly sent back and forth. But no one ever knows anything about him. He's too scary and unapproachable."

Celeste walked off, thinking about that strange pokemon.
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!
#63TVirusPredatorPosted 3/3/2013 5:29:31 PM
Should I do my bit?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#64willingmessPosted 3/3/2013 5:30:57 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
Should I do my bit?

yes.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#65TableFlipPosted 3/3/2013 5:43:06 PM
Tableflip woke up in the middle of the night.

Tableflip:Emile?

She shifted into a feraligatr.

Tableflip:Uh..Emile?

She then shifted into a milotic.

Tableflip:Emile!

She then shifted into a Lapras.

Tableflip:You're...squishing...me!

Emile woke up.

Emile:Oops! Sorry Tableflip!

She rolled over.Tableflip gasped as he got a chance to breathe air.

Emile:Sorry...I had a nightmare...

Tableflip:That's okay!

He hugged the Lapras.Emile smiled.

_____

Dawn couldn't sleep.She was staring at the ceiling.

Dawn:I'm starting to grow older...I'll have to leave my family soon...

She walked over to Chack's bed,where he was sleeping.Fawn shook him.

Dawn:Chack...wake up...

Chack:Ugh...hey Dawn...

Dawn:You're 14,and I'm 12.Have you left your parents yet?

Chack:Do you see my parents anywhere?

Dawn:No...

Chack:I miss my parents,but living on my own is pretty fun.It's kind of like a freedom,if you think about it.You can gallop anywhere you want,you can graze in any feild...wait,what am I talking about? Anyway,it's not as bad as you think,Dawn.It'll be okay.

Dawn:Oh.Thanks for the advice,Chack!

Chack:You're welcome.

He went back to sleep.Dawn went back to her bed,and she eventually went outcold.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#66TVirusPredatorPosted 3/3/2013 5:54:43 PM
As Pryce was arriving at Rusturf Tunnel, he was reflecting on all that had happened in the last five years. It was hard to believe he was the same Pryce Payne that had run away from home in search of answers about the mark on his hand thirteen years ago. He had married Katherine, constructed a home near the beach, just outside of Petalburg, even started a small business. Which was actually why he was in Rustboro.

His new business involved mining hazardous explosive materials out of Rusturf Tunnel, and manufacturing them as micro explosives to be used for fireworks, demolition, and the like. But lately, a lot of the miners he had hired were calling in sick. He doesn't know why, and as usual, he hates unanswered questions.

"Pretty casual clothes, don't you think?" the foreman asked as he walked up to Pryce.

"I only wear monkey suits when absolutely necessary." Pryce said. No matter how much things change, he is still the boy that has learned to survive on the lamb, and in the wild. "How bad is it?"

"About half of our workers are taking their sick days, and that's affecting our output. I've called each and every one of them, asking what's wrong, but they won't tell me nothing."

"Not even symptoms?"

"They all say the same thing: too weird to explain."

"Hmmm. Give me their addresses. I'll see what I can do to help."

"You? Don't they have doctors?"

"I've dealt with 'too weird to explain' before, I might be able to help these workers. In the meantime, you do what you can with what you have."

Doing as instructed, the foreman wrote down the addresses of the sick workers, and handed the piece of paper to Pryce. "Hope you know what you're talking about."

And with that, Pryce went off to check on the workers. When he arrived at the first address, he knocked on the door, but no one answered.

If they're sick, they wouldn't be away from the house. Pryce thought. Ah, well. I've broken the law to help a friend once in my life already.

Once Pryce broke down the door, he could hear a voice. "There's nothing of value here. Go away."

"I'm not a thief."

"Then who are you?"

"You're boss."

"A new foreman?"

"Guess again."

"... Mr. Payne?"

"That's right."

"Look, I'm sorry that I can't come in to work, but trust me, I have my reasons!"

"I believe you, and I'm here to help."

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I seriously doubt you can help."

"Let's find out first. Come out where I can see you."

"... alright, but I gotta warn you, right now I look a little... weird."

"I've already said it once today, I've dealt with weird before."

When the worker stepped out, Pryce could see what he was talking about. The worker retained a human shape, but it looked like he had the features of a Chespin.

"...I actually think I know what this is."

"Seriously? Just how much weird did you deal with in your life?"

"I'll explain later, but right now I wanna make sure. Let me see the back of your right hand."

Pryce was expecting the worker to be a Spirit Fuser, but when he saw the workers hand, his theory was proven false.

"No sign? Looks like this is something different from what I thought."

"What did you think it was, anyway?"

"Sit down. We both have a lot to discuss with each other."
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#67XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/3/2013 6:10:43 PM
Just gonna bump around a little. It's always nice to keep a Gubbey around for easier bumping.
*~*~*
ChackxJasminexJabbaxMaryxJosh

NichexTylerxErikaxCaramelxKiera

Jace

Hyacinthe

Pryce

Those are the people in the same area right now. Just being helpful.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#68OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:19:27 PM(edited)
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Just gonna bump around a little. It's always nice to keep a Gubbey around for easier bumping.
*~*~*
ChackxJasmine(not sure about her)xJoshxTableflipxEmilexDawn

JabbaxMaryxOcarina

Jace

Hyacinthe

Pryce

Fix'd, I think.

Edit: I did Josh twice, lol.
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Official Leader and Fennekin of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity.
#69GubbeyPosted 3/3/2013 6:17:03 PM

Wat
---
Official Team Miror Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#70XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/3/2013 6:17:17 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
*~*~*
ChackxJasmine(not sure about her)xJoshxTableflipxEmilexDawnxJosh

JabbaxMaryxOcarina

Jace

Hyacinthe

Pryce

Fix'd, I think.

How did I forget all of them like that? I'm a bad person. Don't look at me! I'm hideous!
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>