This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon RP 4! Pokemon Fusion.

#71willingmessPosted 3/3/2013 7:19:08 PM
OcarinaofToast posted...
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
Just gonna bump around a little. It's always nice to keep a Gubbey around for easier bumping.
*~*~*
ChackxJasmine(not sure about her)xJoshxTableflipxEmilexDawnxJosh

JabbaxMaryxOcarina

NichexTylerxErikaxCaramelxKiera

Jace

Hyacinthe

Pryce

Willingmess

Those are the people in the same area right now. Just being helpful.

Fix'd, I think.

Double Fix'd
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#72OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:19:52 PM
I did Josh twice by mistake. XD
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Official Leader and Fennekin of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity.
#73TableFlipPosted 3/3/2013 7:21:16 PM
Jessica.
---
I don't even know anymore.
#74GarioshiPosted 3/3/2013 7:23:19 PM
LukexTearxGuyxIsaacxCress.

Saga.

Asch.
---
Official Wes and Michael against Team Miror.
"Don't worry! The worst that could happen is that we all die!"-Jade Curtiss
#75TableFlipPosted 3/3/2013 7:24:55 PM
Also,who's Jasmine?
---
#76XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/3/2013 7:25:37 PM
TableFlip posted...
Also,who's Jasmine?

...Jessica?

I get names wrong now, it seems.
---
What the heck?! I've been moving like Jabba for FIVE days now and I ain't learned nuthin'! :(
Official Galactic Pretty Boy of GameFAQs. <>u<>
#77TableFlipPosted 3/3/2013 7:32:32 PM
XEvent-HorizonX posted...
TableFlip posted...
Also,who's Jasmine?

...Jessica?

I get names wrong now, it seems.

You mean the reshiram girl,right?

If so,that's Jessica.

By the way,if Chack starts making his pwn parts without reading any earlier posts,tell him.I don't want to type this all for nothing. >_>
---
#78TVirusPredatorPosted 3/3/2013 7:33:58 PM(edited)
"Wow." The worker said after Pryce told him everything about the events of five years ago, and the eight before that. "That is a lot of weird. So, you think I'm a... what was it... Spirit Merger?"

"Sign Fuser. And if you were, you'd have a Spirit Sign on the back of your right hand, like me." Pryce said as he showed the worker his Spirit Sign. "But since you don't, I'm sure this is something different. When did the changes start?"

"I was just taking a glass of water, and then... this."

"Interesting. Did you wash the glass yet?"

"I'm not touching the water from my pipes, not after this!"

"Good. Do you still know where it is?"

After the worker brought Pryce the glass, he started looking at it at odd angles, rubbing the inside with his fingers.

"I think I know what the problem is. I know water, and this isn't just water."

"So now you're a water expert?"

"It comes naturally when you can turn into a Water Type Pokémon. There's some kind of compound in the water. It's not spit, it's not the normal impurities, but it is something. I'll go investigate further. If you have anyone that'll bring you food and bottled water, stay in your house. We don't wanna cause a panic. I'm pretty sure this is happening to the other workers as well, so I'll go check on--"

But as Pryce was constructing that sentence, he looked outside, and noticed that there were other hybrids, not all of them his employees, walking around outside.

"I take it back. You can go outside. It looks like you and the workers aren't the only ones affected by this."

They both walk outside, shocked by the sight of the hybrids. Pryce didn't know what was happening, but he knew something had to be done about it. Meanwhile, in Petalburg, with no orders from the shamans, Katherine was passing her time as a magician for a birthday party. She was enjoying the smiles on the children's faces as she demonstrated her invisibility powder, when she got a phone call from her husband.

"Hey, Honey. How's work?"

"Katherine, have you seen the news?"

"No, I'm busy performing."

"Okay, turn on the TV, channel... actually, it doesn't matter. They'll probably all be playing it."

Katherine turns on the TV, and sees a woman reporting a news story.

"The citizens of Rustboro City are now added to an already long list of victims of this new disease that seems to be turning people into Pokémon-Human hybrids. Experts are saying that a chemical has leaked into the water supply, that has now spread to countless places. We advise you to drink bottled water as much as..."

As the news reporter was continuing, Pryce continued his conversation with Katherine. "Come back home as soon as possible, and bring Sadie with you. I'll meet you both there."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you, too. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Katherine then hung up, and grabbed one of the girls. "Come on, Sadie. Time to go."

"But you were just about to get to the best trick!"

"I know, but it's time to go." That part, she was actually relieved with. All these years, and she was still trying to master teleportation.

As they got home, Katherine told Sadie to go play with her Pokémon dolls, while she sat down on the couch, and picked up a picture of Pryce, herself, and a seven year old Sadie. "Time flies, huh?"
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#79OcarinaofToast(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:45:50 PM
On the Hoenn’s water…

Jabba: So Ocarina, you’re cool with being half Fennekin, eh?

Ocarina: Cool with it? Dude, I love this.

Mary: So… lemme guess, Furry?

Ocarina: …maybe

Jabba: There’s an island there in the distance, let’s check it out.

They dock the boat and start trekking the island…

Ocarina: So you guys do this for fun?

Mary: It’s really fun, but we usually don’t have a kid along with us.

Ocarina: You’re the ones who offered.

Mary: True.

Jabba: Hey, there’s a cabin up ahead. I assume it’s abandoned. Let’s stay there tonight.

Mary: Sounds good!

Ocarina: You guys have weird ways of having fun…

They go inside the cabin and get some rest…
---
Official Toy Zorua of the Pokemon Scramble U board. I AM FENNEKIN!!!
Official Leader and Fennekin of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity.
#80Number_0nePosted 3/3/2013 7:47:19 PM
Celeste headed back to where she first saw the pokemon, and found it entering an abandoned hut. Curious, she quietly approached and tried to peek inside. She carefully moved towards a window, inch by inch, trying to see inside. When she finally approached...

...She saw the pokemon reading a newspaper. She decided to leave, bored. As she turned around, she heard a vouce from behind her.

"What are you trying to do?"

She turned into a Togetic and tried to fly off, but the pokemon was too fast. It ran out of the hut and blasted her with an ice beam. Celeste fell onto the ground and the pokemon stood over her.

"Why were you spying on me?" it demanded.

(Alright, who can guess who that pokemon is?)
---
Official Team Miror Admin with a dancing Muk!