This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Welcome to Team Legends! We will scrap those other teams guys up!!!

#181pokemonzeroPosted 3/4/2013 5:49:04 PM
Chandler014 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
pokemonzero posted...
Chandler014 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
I leave my stupid team alone for one day and everything goes to ****.

Chandler. Why the hell are you antagonizing this..........thing?

They have Challenged us. We can only fight back to secure the Better future.

You attacked first. Plus in your failed assult you killed your own leader Miror B with your own hands. You are the reason Team Miror is collapsing.

Is this true..... Chandler did you attack first?

...I Only Joined as a Spy at first. We needed to know on whether or not Team Legends and Ocarina were able to be Trusted or not. If I remember Correctly, YOU guys prepared to fight, Astral stating about War. We Only countered. And I did not kill Miror B Directly, One of you Made it an Illusion or something while i planned on killing a new recruit. Basically, YOU killed Him, Not ME!

Our leader went to talk to Team Miror about stopping you all from sending spies and got attacked by you all. Then we came to his rescue. Then all out war followed.
PS It was not a Illusion it was Munna's making dream into reality power.
---
Volunteer at Dream World Paradise. Jobs done 18--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Volunteer at S.P.T.C. Cloner/RCer Jobs done:2
#182endergamer537Posted 3/4/2013 5:49:32 PM
ryudin89 posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Wait a minute... The smell of my Miror Cookie (along with 20 Max Revives, 10 Scientists, and some awesome dance music) has brought back Miror B. He says.... "I want to dance." He seems a bit shaken up. Nothing a good dance session won't fix. This does not end our feud with Team Legends, however.

*sigh*

If you want to have this feud will you at least regroup so we can have an actual battle plan and not just throw grunts at them like pikmin?

I have never done so.
---
Official Miror Admin with his Shadow Cradily
Join the conquest for Shadow Pokemon today!
#183ryudin89Posted 3/4/2013 5:51:46 PM
endergamer537 posted...
ryudin89 posted...
endergamer537 posted...
Wait a minute... The smell of my Miror Cookie (along with 20 Max Revives, 10 Scientists, and some awesome dance music) has brought back Miror B. He says.... "I want to dance." He seems a bit shaken up. Nothing a good dance session won't fix. This does not end our feud with Team Legends, however.

*sigh*

If you want to have this feud will you at least regroup so we can have an actual battle plan and not just throw grunts at them like pikmin?

I have never done so.

You didn't.... Whoever was left in charge did, and they should be forced to dance to justin bieber and donated to the science team for their insolence.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#184Chandler014Posted 3/4/2013 5:52:25 PM
Funny. You guys are telling us off for sending Spies, yet I just caught a Spy from YOU GUYS!
---
Official Admin/Spy of Team Miror.
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#185endergamer537Posted 3/4/2013 5:55:19 PM
To Team Legends members saying that we started the war:
We were perfectly happy to leave you alone. Chandler wanted to see if this team had plans to antagonize us- we had no intent of starting any sort of feud. However, YOU were the ones to call him out for being part of Team Miror and antagonize Chandler. Then later, we saw threats of war and battle. Chandler and I decided to prepare for the battles. Also, Garioshi was the first one to attempt overthrowing our team back in our meeting. These are the facts.
We never had any original intent of disturbing you. But if you refuse to accept these words of peace... be warned.
---
Official Miror Admin with his Shadow Cradily
Join the conquest for Shadow Pokemon today!
#186Astral_BeastPosted 3/5/2013 1:39:43 PM
Bump. I have got to keep this team alive.
---
Official Fan Rotom of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
Official Leader and Fan Rotom of The Legends Clan/Team Infinity. http://i.imgur.com/UnFnF.gif
#187GubbeyPosted 3/5/2013 2:02:12 PM
I vote for peace ^_^

On one condition... You send me some expendable grunts for my research >:D
---
Official whichever team is winning Scientist! Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3