This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Move ideas

#1iKhanicPosted 3/3/2013 6:10:36 PM
Flame Wing
Flying type attack
Power 60
Accuracy: 95%
Power increases by 50% against Bug, Flying, Ice, and Steel types
Moltres's Signature Move

Chill
Ice type attack
Power --
Accuracy 60%
Induces freeze
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2Pidgeot93Posted 3/3/2013 6:20:48 PM
iKhanic posted...
Flame Wing
Flying type attack
Power 60
Moltres's Signature Move

Chill
Ice type attack
Power --
Accuracy 60%
Induces freeze

Did you mean Grass instead of Flying for Flame Wing? Either way, it sounds like a cool idea for a pseudo-dual type move.

Chill seems good, too. 60% is low enough that it's not abusable and it would also be possible to switch your frozen Pokemon in to fire-type attacks to melt them, adding a layer of strategy.
#3Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 3/3/2013 6:21:19 PM
Yes, we need this.
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:32:10 PM
Pidgeot93 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Flame Wing
Flying type attack
Power 60
Moltres's Signature Move

Chill
Ice type attack
Power --
Accuracy 60%
Induces freeze

Did you mean Grass instead of Flying for Flame Wing? Either way, it sounds like a cool idea for a pseudo-dual type move.

Chill seems good, too. 60% is low enough that it's not abusable and it would also be possible to switch your frozen Pokemon in to fire-type attacks to melt them, adding a layer of strategy.

Yeah, I meant grass, there are just so many Bug/Flying types that I've gotten used to typing the two in succession.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5EstheimasterPosted 3/3/2013 6:33:18 PM
I want a Flame Tail. It could be a Fire version of Aqua Tail. I've wanted it ever since Ponyta's original TCG card.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 6:40:46 PM
Estheimaster posted...
I want a Flame Tail. It could be a Fire version of Aqua Tail. I've wanted it ever since Ponyta's original TCG card.

Charizard would probably get it (he has a giant tail with a flame on it), and it wouldn't be useful for him at all.
---
#7ArmandoXIIIlPosted 3/3/2013 6:59:04 PM
Eye Rake
Dark, physical
60 power, 100% accuracy
20% chance of lowering accuracy

Water and ice variants of double edge, brave bird, etc.

Unfreeze
Ice, status
Switches defensive characteristics with the water type. Fighting and rock do normal damage, fire and steel do 50% damage, electric and grass do 50% damage. Stacks with other type, a water/ice poke using this move will 4x resist fire and steel, but be 4x weak to electric and grass.
---
"i had no choice to win with my skill team so i pick a scrub team, but i'm no scrub so u beat me."
Deep philosophical thinking courtesy of Jaliy82
#8ArmandoXIIIlPosted 3/3/2013 7:00:50 PM
ArmandoXIIIl posted...
Unfreeze
Ice, status
Switches defensive characteristics with the water type. Fighting and rock do normal damage, fire and steel do 50% damage, electric and grass do 50% damage. Stacks with other type, a water/ice poke using this move will 4x resist fire and steel, but be 4x weak to electric and grass.

meant to write electric and grass do 200% damage sorry!
---
"i had no choice to win with my skill team so i pick a scrub team, but i'm no scrub so u beat me."
Deep philosophical thinking courtesy of Jaliy82
#9RollerBobPosted 3/3/2013 7:14:52 PM
Fiery Flail
Fire, physical
100 power, 85% accuracy
The pokémon whips its tail like a flail, swing a ball of fire from the tip.
30% chance of inflicting a Burn

Fiery Headbutt
Fire, physical
95 power, 100% accuracy
The pokémon rams the opponent with a solid headbutt as scalding hot as lava.
15% chance of inflicting a Burn
---
Yes, I'm Canadian. Yes, I speak french. Yes, I live in Quebec.
#10Immortal_Chaos7Posted 3/3/2013 7:17:49 PM
This was someone else's idea that I added to from about a month ago in anther topic but:

Stealth Health
Type: Normal (or Psychic)
Pow: --
Acc: 100
An entry hazard attack that isn't actually a hazard and is set up around the user's own team. Recovers 1/8 of pokemon's max hp upon entry and can be stack up to 3 times [lvl 1. 1/8 hp, lvl 2. 1/6 hp, lvl 3. 1/4 hp]. Effectiveness resets to default after each use. Can be cleared by opponent via 'Heal Block'.
---
Pokemon Diamond-Name:Jack / FC:0043-9308-0032