This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What maybe expected in X and Y

#1AurawhispererPosted 3/3/2013 7:21:52 PM
Under serious note, and brainstormed under my knowledge, but what gamefreak may have stated due to introduction upon X and Y global may state is true about giving full attention to their fans, this maybe expected:

Now that we've entered the 3ds realm of pokemon:

Spotpass will be used more effectively: both local and wifi, like before.

Live battles maybe expected, than just videos.

These leagues that you need to meet in person may preform over network in a staged like matter.

Possible DLC maybe included more effectively. Like new small regions for ex.

Another join ave or maybe a realm; such as MH, to where 100s of worlds are made for a min of 50 trainers of each world meets to communicate trade or battle within a small city.

Movies introduced or shows; like netflix style for ex back in xbox live till they took it away

Activities expand to a more wider ave. ex if contests return, it becomes global and able to either watch or compete

I can go on and on with these ideas, but these are brainstormed examples from me. None of this is true or mentioned, but a idea of what maybe introduced due to the 3ds bigger afvance than the original ds.

Feel free to express opinion or ideas. This topic is to all users
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#2The_Sol_BladerPosted 3/3/2013 7:24:36 PM
Possible DLC maybe included more effectively. Like new small regions for ex.

Now THAT would be cool, unlike that "more pokemon through DCL" bulls*** everyone seems to want
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://oi47.tinypic.com/24bup9d.jpg
#3nro87Posted 3/3/2013 7:24:50 PM
ITT: Maybe = may be
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#4Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:34:13 PM(edited)
@ sol

Well lets look at FE awakenings activity for ex.

They are able to add in past characters, make new added maps, and fun featured small activities that blows the fanbases mind to oblivion.

Their ratings are increasing each and everyday, trying to add in as much improvement as possible. More importantly, ensuring that the game itself doesnt die after a month or two.

If GF studied this, there may not be a 3rd version. They may just start milking, like they shouldve done generations ago
---
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#5Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:55:22 PM
Da bump
---
#6Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:08:28 AM
Bump
---
#7zurcnPosted 3/4/2013 12:55:03 PM
Aurawhisperer posted...
If GF studied this, there may not be a 3rd version. They may just start milking, like they shouldve done generations ago

I was under the impression they have been milking us since Red/blue
---
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
#8Aurawhisperer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 1:12:09 PM
Na, just ripped us off with prototypes as i call them first and then make the real deal and rip us off more off the third version.

They waste more time and money continuing that pointless cycle, rather than try and lesser their time and snnoysnce toward their fans and just milk the versions they made. That doesnt mean "ooooi event pokemon!" Which are banned 99% of time, and becomes a pointless gimmick to collect. Im speaking of DLCs that we can enjoy, use.
---