This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon CYOA

#1MorzillianPosted 3/3/2013 7:52:56 PM
First attempt at a CYOA, or Create Your Own Adventure. I'm new here and thought it'd be a good way to get known better and it'd just be fun. How it will work is at the end of a length if storyline the character will be presented with a choice, which I gibe usually 3-5 options. The first answer to recieve 3 votes will be the choice used.
First of, the character will be named MY name, purely to avoid confusion. But the first choics participants of this topic are presented with, what region do you want to start your adventure in?

Hoenn
Johto
Kanto
Sinnoh
Unova

**(Inspiration to start this was recieved from SpeedMaster1225, on the animal crossing new leaf boards and HIS cyoa. It's currently on its third topic, and the story is VERY VERY good, you really should read it sometime)
---
If you still buy the new pokemon games even though it's the same old storyline, you have earned my permanent respect. (I do it too)
#2RatedRKO7Posted 3/3/2013 7:57:45 PM
Johto
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#3AriannahoranPosted 3/3/2013 8:00:02 PM
Morzillian posted...
First attempt at a CYOA, or Create Your Own Adventure. I'm new here and thought it'd be a good way to get known better and it'd just be fun. How it will work is at the end of a length if storyline the character will be presented with a choice, which I gibe usually 3-5 options. The first answer to recieve 3 votes will be the choice used.
First of, the character will be named MY name, purely to avoid confusion. But the first choics participants of this topic are presented with, what region do you want to start your adventure in?

Hoenn
Johto
Kanto
Sinnoh
Unova

**(Inspiration to start this was recieved from SpeedMaster1225, on the animal crossing new leaf boards and HIS cyoa. It's currently on its third topic, and the story is VERY VERY good, you really should read it sometime)
#4Morzillian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 8:02:54 PM
I like your axel qoute sig there. Mind if I use it?
---
If you still buy the new pokemon games even though it's the same old storyline, you have earned my permanent respect. (I do it too)
#5willingmessPosted 3/3/2013 8:18:45 PM
Johto....

And I'm a part of a CYOA on this board that has been running for over 15 threads.
---
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
#6BR0DE0Posted 3/3/2013 8:21:41 PM
Johto....

Johto wins.
#7Morzillian(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 6:20:04 PM
Newbark City, Johto, March 4, 9:00 AM, 2033

You jolt up to the sound of your mother yelling at you to get up.
You roll over and look at your clock, and a jolt goes down your spine as you realize Proffesser Elm wanted you to meet him today! You jump up and would've been long gone if your mom hadn't stopped you to give you... A new PokeGear! You're so happy you make a mental note to give her an equally nice gift soon, and then you rush off to Elm's. You notice a shady red-haired character in a blue fleece duck into the shadows in the alley behind Elm's Lab. You disregard it and stride in the lab. A wave of memories hits you when you think about how you're going off on your own adventure like your brother, Kenneth, did over twenty years ago in 2011. Newbark was just a small town with a few houses and the lab then, but now it's a full blown city. Goldenrod is so advanced it's almost alien. You walk in and see four Pokeballs on the table. Strange, Elm said he had three to choose from, not four. Elm looks up from his computer and regards you with a toothy grin. Meeting him for the first time, it didn't look anything like Kenneth had described. But of course, he'd aged, which probably made up for some. He frowned, as if forgetting something. He then realized there was a fourth pokeball on the table as he sees you eyeing curiously. He quickly snatches it up, but you don't question him. His age must be taking a toll on his brain. Anyways, your hands hover over the one pokeball containing......

Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile
---
#8Chandler014Posted 3/5/2013 6:23:37 PM
Morzillian posted...

You roll over and look at your clock, and a jolt goes down your spine as you realize Proffesser Elm wanted you to meet him today! You jump up and would've been long gone if your mom hadn't stopped you to give you... A new PokeGear! You're so happy you make a mental note to give her an equally nice gift soon, and then you rush off to Elm's. You notice a shady red-haired character in a blue fleece duck into the shadows in the alley behind Elm's Lab. You disregard it and stride in the lab. A wave of memories hits you when you think about how you're going off on your own adventure like your brother, Kenneth, did over twenty years ago in 2011. Newbark was just a small town with a few houses and the lab then, but now it's a full blown city. Goldenrod is so advanced it's almost alien. You walk in and see four Pokeballs on the table. Strange, Elm said he had three to choose from, not four. Elm looks up from his computer and regards you with a toothy grin. Meeting him for the first time, it didn't look anything like Kenneth had described. But of course, he'd aged, which probably made up for some. He frowned, as if forgetting something. He then realized there was a fourth pokeball on the table as he sees you eyeing curiously. He quickly snatches it up, but you don't question him. His age must be taking a toll on his brain. Anyways, your hands hover over the one pokeball containing......

Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile

Cynda....QUIL!
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#9VoidEnvoyPosted 3/5/2013 6:27:05 PM
Go for Totodile.
#10MetaFalconPunchPosted 3/5/2013 6:28:20 PM
Chandler014 posted...
Morzillian posted...

Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Totodile

Cynda....QUIL!

Cyndaquil Master Race
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
Shadow Jolteon of Team Miror Infinity