This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Karate Chopped A Slab of Steel

#1kuwab0Posted 3/3/2013 8:42:13 PM
My hand broke. Can I sue Gamefreak?
#2FuneralCakePosted 3/3/2013 8:43:03 PM
Nope. They should sue you for taking a video game seriously.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i've got too many devils
#3javel34Posted 3/3/2013 8:44:18 PM
The game you are about to play is fiction, the likeness of any celebrity is purely coincidence. Some of the moves in this game can be dangerous, please do not try this at home.

Did you miss that at the begininng?
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#4WilhuffTarkinPosted 3/3/2013 8:45:59 PM
javel34 posted...
The game you are about to play is fiction, the likeness of any celebrity is purely coincidence. Some of the moves in this game can be dangerous, please do not try this at home.

Do you mean to suggest that I should not be attempting Shadow Force on my enemies?
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#5Brandon042487Posted 3/3/2013 8:46:35 PM
You should've used your head instead, would've solved all our problems.
---
>Insert Signature Here<
#6javel34Posted 3/3/2013 8:48:25 PM
WilhuffTarkin posted...
javel34 posted...

Do you mean to suggest that I should not be attempting Shadow Force on my enemies?

Definitely not. I tried shadow force on my gf one time, followed by helping hand and she slapped a restraining order on me.
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733
#7pafbonkPosted 3/3/2013 8:49:35 PM
ITT: People don't know what a joke is.
---
Official Pikachu of the Pokemon X board.
"1+1=2" -NickLOLZ
#8FuneralCakePosted 3/3/2013 8:51:59 PM
pafbonk posted...
ITT: People don't know what a joke is.

More like "ITT: TC tries to make a stupid joke and everyone calls him out on it."
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i've got too many devils
#9WilhuffTarkinPosted 3/3/2013 8:53:04 PM
javel34 posted...
WilhuffTarkin posted...
javel34 posted...

Definitely not. I tried shadow force on my gf one time, followed by helping hand and she slapped a restraining order on me.

Well, maybe if you had performed Assurance as well things would have gone better
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#10Pikablu45Posted 3/3/2013 9:16:30 PM
WilhuffTarkin posted...
javel34 posted...

No neither should you Body Slam, Megahorn (somehow), or Dragon (bad) breath someone.
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*