This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hoax or legit? 99 new pokes and pokedex leak? Potential spoilers

#1Pikablu45Posted 3/3/2013 8:56:53 PM
http://www.examiner.com/slideshow/pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-pokedex-list-leaked-with-names-numbers-and-types

Hello! I don't know if this is a legit leak or not. What are your thoughts?
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
#2FuneralCakePosted 3/3/2013 8:58:47 PM
It's from 4chan, so that speaks volumes on its authenticity.

Also, this is ancient.
---
STOP CALLING ME HOME ROWED
i've got too many devils
#3UltimaZangetsuPosted 3/3/2013 9:02:41 PM
Why is it that people on this board insist on perpetuating rumors from 4chan of all places?
---
"As I walk through the valley of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the goddamn valley!"
#4CypherSkillsPosted 3/3/2013 9:03:54 PM
Why can't people search first?
---
3DS: 4167 4495 4377
#5Pikablu45(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:04:17 PM
The thing is I would not mind if we got some of these typings like Dark/Electric, Bug/Dragon, Water/Fire, Flying/Fighting, Ice/Steel and Ghost/Psychic! God that would be so cool!
---
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
#6Pikablu45(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 9:06:35 PM
CypherSkills posted...
Why can't people search first?

Whoops sorry! I didn't realize somebody else had posted and the fact that the topic was on the first page makes me feel really stupid...sowwie...I do find the typings very interesting though, loads of unique combinations. I really hope we get some of these typings.
---
#7Skull_proPosted 3/3/2013 9:24:22 PM
Just the fact that an English list was ''leaked'' before the japanesse one makes it clear that it is fake, even if all versions are being released at the same time. Also, only 99? THe fact that this list numbers pokemons, it claimes that these 99 completes the gen IV. I know generations of even numbers are known for having fewer pokemon, but I really doubt we'll get anything below 100 new pokemon.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards