This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why isn't Riolu banned yet?

#11RX0mega(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 10:56:59 PM
CarbideTitan posted...
Most people run Hidden Power fire on Espeon

I run in to more carrying HP Fighting myself. Not that Espeon lives long against my team anyway, so I wouldn't really care what it runs. Pursuit trapping was just something I thought I'd point out, there are more trappers than mister "I die from a slight singeing" Scizor.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board.
#12CarbideTitanPosted 3/3/2013 11:02:42 PM
Just an option really, If you get a reflected roar it could mean an instant death for Espeon or a free turn to get a screen in and swap to something more favorable.
---
Can I offer you a drink? How about this expensive prostitute?
#13DarkDragon386Posted 3/3/2013 11:06:41 PM(edited)
I remember playing against someone with that on Showdown with my mono bug team. He kept shuffling with the rocks and was pretty much trash talking (XD! You ain't beating this awesome strategy). It finally shuffles to Yanmega.

Lolprotect
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#14RX0mega(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:14:15 PM
DarkDragon386 posted...
I remember playing against someone with that on Showdown with my mono bug team. He kept shuffling with the rocks and was pretty much trash talking (XD! You ain't beating this awesome strategy). It finally shuffles to Yanmega.

Lolprotect

To be fair against bugs it still racks a fair bit of damage and would leave a team rather weakened, just ripe for a sweeper to come in.
---
#15GiftedACIIIPosted 3/4/2013 5:35:45 AM
RX0mega posted...

Did I not say priority moves that are faster?

Oh, yeah sorry, didn't really of think of Protect as a priority move. I love choice banded scizor pursuit though. Always gives my latias a free kill, though you'd think they'd expect hidden power fire on a sun team
#16RX0mega(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:24:40 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
RX0mega posted...

Did I not say priority moves that are faster?

Oh, yeah sorry, didn't really of think of Protect as a priority move. I love choice banded scizor pursuit though. Always gives my latias a free kill, though you'd think they'd expect hidden power fire on a sun team

My Choice Band Scizor? I don't use them, I also run a sun team (a pretty bad one, but never the less I'm not about to put fire attack bait on a team that boosts fire moves).
---