This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Say we do get a Dark-Type Gym Leader in XY

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Say we do get a Dark-Type Gym Leader in XY
3 years ago#21
I went with 6th as well. Although I like the idea of it being the first gym we see, but they're still setting it up, so we'll have to come back to it later on.
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
3 years ago#22
I want gym leaders to be defined in other ways than types.

FOr instance we could have a Pony gym, and the Leader Could use Rapidash, Zebstrika, and Sawsbuck.

I am also for the Gym leader rematches with lvl 100 pokemon, and some semi'legendary pokemon on their team. For instance, the one above could gain Keldeo
3 years ago#23
So far, most people think the last gym will be Dark-Type.
Sonictrainer's Pokemon Shop
Reopening Soon
3 years ago#24
I actually chose at random and ended with 5th Gym. I don't know why so many people want to get a Dark type Gym as the last, it's not as if Dark is really that menacing of a type.
3 years ago#25
bump
Reopening Soon
3 years ago#26
I went with 3th. I just thought #3 Dark would just be hilarious. I have absolutely no justification for that, though.
FC's: B1: Lexi 2365-9525-1918; B2: Misaki 4213-1809-7119 3DS FC: Thomas 5069-4431-9392
Last seen off in my own little world.
3 years ago#27
bump
Reopening Soon
3 years ago#28
Dark type in Japan is "sinister" type and gym leaders are supposed to be honest trainers who test aspiring trainers, so I wouldn't be surprised if we never get one, but I think it should be the first just because it would be a fair advantage to whatever type you have. 8th gym as dark type will be too easy.
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
3 years ago#29
Zarren364 posted...
sonictrainer posted...
when do you think we'll fight him/her/them/it?

RIP Bacon....:(

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'd say 7th, or 8th. Something late game, possible plot involvement, clichè evil team involvement anyone?

Yes! Like Giovanni! Giovanni would have been the perfect Dark-type Gym Leader!
Lang Zi says 'Furio Tigre can only be half the beastly hot man my descendant can be...'
You go Shifu!! *Fangirl Roar*
3 years ago#30
1st gym with just a Poochyena and a Purrloin, just to see the rage. Also, the second last option is completely stupid. Champions should be multityped always.
Official everything of every board.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Say we do get a Dark-Type Gym Leader in XY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived