This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would a Dark/Ghost type with wonder guard be banned from Ubers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would a Dark/Ghost type with wonder guard be banned from Ubers?
3 years ago#1
Just curious.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#2
It'd probably be banned from the metagame completely.
I'm a jukebox hero.
3 years ago#3
I hope Wii U gets Tales of Xillia.
Official Swinub
3 years ago#4
No, but pokemon with Miracle Eye, Mold Breaker, Foresight, and Odor Sleuth will automatically be bumped to OU/Uber
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
3 years ago#5
Lol you can't ban stuff from Ubers. Also Excadrill, Kyurem-B/W, Haxorus, Toxic etc. say hi.
3 years ago#6
yeah, it would probably just be banned from the everything period.

if for some reason they ever decided to make a pokemon like that, the only way it could possibly be considered not broken is if the move pool it has is like 4 really really crappy moves, and even then its still not likely to ever lose because you kinda have to know in advance to prep for fighting it.
XBL Gamertag: keeperoflore
3 years ago#7
No.... It would just horribly centralize the metagame and be banned to ubers, where everyone would now pack a few counters for it, like haxorus, or a toxic staller.
official team miror admin
shadow pokemon: flygon
3 years ago#8
No cause skill swap is an easy counter.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
3 years ago#9
How much health does it have? Because I figure any Pokemon with Wonder Guard should have only 1 hp, in which case any Toxic, Will-o-Wisp, or any other round-about method of killing it would prolly keep it alright.

If it was Dark/Ghost, had WG, AND insanely high hp, it could just be generally OP even for Ubers.
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
3 years ago#10
No, Rain would just become even more prevalent due to Toxic on a Hydration+Rest Vaporeon.
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would a Dark/Ghost type with wonder guard be banned from Ubers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived