This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So has it been announced if you can carry over Pokemon from previous games?

#11lazycomplifePosted 3/4/2013 8:31:51 AM
I hope gen 6 utilizes the storage on the 3DS for transferring, so you can send almost all of them at the same time. That 6 at a time crap is maddening.
---
Official Swinub
#12enixroxPosted 3/4/2013 8:34:05 AM
lazycomplife posted...
I hope gen 6 utilizes the storage on the 3DS for transferring, so you can send almost all of them at the same time. That 6 at a time crap is maddening.

^^^This.

I usually don't transfer them over because it takes to long. I would like to just copy them all over at once.
---
You know you want some of this ... http://tinyurl.com/dxkm385
3DS FC: 414117870987
#13MetalgenesisPosted 3/4/2013 8:37:49 AM
lazycomplife posted...

This this this this this.
---
Black2 FC: 3526 1347 5979 Name: Mia
#14KitschgardenerPosted 3/4/2013 8:52:31 AM
With a bit of digging, I found that:

-news of RS not being able to receive older Pokémon was in early October 2002, nearly two months before release.

-confirmation of DP being able to receive Gen III Pokémon was among the first DP news, being revealed in CoroCoro in May 2006, four months before release.

-and as I said, the Poké Transfer Lab was revealed about two months before the release of BW.

So we might expect news on that front sometime between June and August, if not later.

they just havent announced it yet because there are bigger topics to address.

Basically this.
#15ninjarauiPosted 3/4/2013 8:54:10 AM
I wouldnt mind starting over, and this is coming from someone with 70+ eved, lvl 100 pokemon. And a literal pokedex, that I will complete today. ( my boxes filled with one of each pokemon in pokedex order.

As long as I can catch everything between the two games, including all the event legendaries, then I am happy actually, I love catching stuff.
#16CakeOfLiesPosted 3/4/2013 8:59:29 AM
lazycomplife posted...

YES!
It was maddening when I migrated from SS to White 2...
And I didn't even have another game before SS. I can't imagine what it'll be like transferring from White 2 with how many Pokes I've gotten since then if we can only do 6 at a time... O_O
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#17shadyelfPosted 3/4/2013 9:03:25 AM
France-like region

super easy gym leaders inc
---
?