This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just realized something about the eeveelutions

#11NomytakerPosted 3/4/2013 5:13:51 AM
Actually I'm surprised no one said the other type pattern with eevee's.

Jolteon has type advantage over Vaporeon, who has type advantage over Flareon.
Umbreon has type advantage over Espeon
Glaceon has type advantage over Leafeon.
So either we have Sylveon who is strong over ground, fighting and bug types, or we'll have a Rock type eeveelution who will be strong over Sylveon.

However the other thing we have to consider, is that Espe and Umbr were revealed together. As we're Leaf and Glace. *shrugs* I guess they could troll us by revealing each eeveelution at different times, but meh.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#12WilhuffTarkinPosted 3/4/2013 5:18:37 AM
Nomytaker posted...

So either we have Sylveon who is strong over ground, fighting and bug types, or we'll have a Rock type eeveelution who will be strong over Sylveon.

I believe that Flying is immune to Ground defensively, but is not strong to it offensively.
---
Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances.
#13NomytakerPosted 3/4/2013 5:42:06 AM
WilhuffTarkin posted...
Nomytaker posted...

I believe that Flying is immune to Ground defensively, but is not strong to it offensively.

Yeah, I keep thinking that the immune thing makes flying super effective against ground. My bad.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum
#14GallantChaddymnPosted 3/4/2013 5:50:18 AM
Fowhawk posted...
I see with the titles X and Y it might have to do with chromosomes. Sylveon not exactly being the pinnacle of masculinity I see being a female evolution with a Flying type perhaps? And maybe there is another eeveelution that will be male and fighting?

Male Gardevoir.
that is all.
---
Fennekin >>> Every other Gen 6 starter
http://browse.deviantart.com/#/d5r70a1
#15zane0144Posted 3/4/2013 6:13:31 AM
Fowhawk posted...
I see with the titles X and Y it might have to do with chromosomes. Sylveon not exactly being the pinnacle of masculinity

Please explain what this has to do with anything. Are you saying Glaceons are masculine?
---
Song of the Day: Battle for Freedom FFXII
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PjEN-zFlDQ
#16RawstyleEeveePosted 3/4/2013 6:31:35 AM
Nomytaker posted...
Actually I'm surprised no one said the other type pattern with eevee's.

Jolteon has type advantage over Vaporeon, who has type advantage over Flareon.
Umbreon has type advantage over Espeon
Glaceon has type advantage over Leafeon.

However the other thing we have to consider, is that Espe and Umbr were revealed together. As we're Leaf and Glace. *shrugs* I guess they could troll us by revealing each eeveelution at different times, but meh.

Well it still could be a Dragon type(you never know with Gamefreak)

Dragon is super effective against Dragon & it would complete the set of the original Special types
---
Official Eevee of the Pokemon X/Y board