This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give Pokemon without a signature move a signature move

#21EnzanChaudPosted 3/4/2013 11:59:14 AM
Shedinja

Soul Steal

Lures the enemy pokemon to look directly into the hole on its back.
OHKO move.
#22Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:20:02 PM
Aside from the more joke-y (and actually funny answers), the more serious ones are really interesting! I could imagine using Flygon with the Desert Spirit or Empoleon with Imperial Wing. Priority accurate WoW Ninetales is good enough too, without breaking it because it's already good (drought)

I wish all these moves were triable outside of this theorymonning

Celebi
Time Travel
[Psychic, effect move. Celebi travels to another time/dimension akin to using Dig/Dive/Fly/Bounce/etc. Then, whatever Pokemon in the next turn heals 50% HP]

Basically a better Wish for Celebi. Allows it to abuse Natural Cure, serves as a free Protect and can even heal itself without risk of getting damaged
#23Silva-RequiemPosted 3/4/2013 12:24:18 PM
Magikarp...

Sploosh... Similiar to splash, but actually does damage...
---
Never fear the fall... 3DS Friendcode: 0860-4683-4585
#24Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:26:24 PM
Articuno
Absolute Zero
[Ice. 5 PP. 100 BP, Special. 30% Freeze chance, 50% in Hail]

Zapdos
Thunder Armor
[Elec. 5 PP. Boost Attack, Special Attack and Speed by 2 levels for 3 turns, inclusive of the turn this is used]

Moltres
Sweltering Heat
[Fire. 5 PP. 120 BP, Special. Basically a special Flare Blitz]
#25oshkoshbjoshPosted 3/4/2013 12:34:52 PM
Banette:
(I need a name for this that doesn't sound corny)
Type: Ghost
10pp
100 accuracy
100 base power
Has a 20% chance of cursing the opponent.

Slightly broken, but Banette isn't exactly threatening so its ok. Of course he could probably make more use of a decent fighting move than this.
---
We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us.
Pokemon White FC: 0046-6707-6929
#26CakeOfLiesPosted 3/4/2013 12:38:41 PM
MettanAtem posted...
Estheimaster posted...
PIkachu

Megavolt

Insta-win

You forgot:
Does not work against any Pokemon owned by a Gym Leader, Elite Four member, or Champion.

Or wild battle. Or trainer battle. Or battle against your friends.
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#27BurningFlareXPosted 3/4/2013 12:46:52 PM
Rayquaza:
Dragon Blast:
Dragon-Type
5PP
120BP
90 Acc.
Special
Rayquaza is already super-powered, but he could use a signature. This is practically a Special version of Outrage, with lower PP and Accuracy, without the drawbacks of lock-up and confusion.

Garchomp:
Mach Strike:
Dragon
5PP
80BP
95 Acc.
Physical
+1 Priority, %10 of damage recoil.
Garchomp is also already powerful, so a STAB priority should probably have a drawback.
Could protect him from revenge killing....Or make him a revenge killer.
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#28CakeOfLiesPosted 3/4/2013 12:49:33 PM
I've posted this a couple of times before...

"Groudon.
Move:
Continental Shift.
Ground type.
Physical attacking
BP: 120
Acc: 85
Description: The Pokemon uses its immense strength to drastically reshape the earth beneath the target.

Kyogre.
Move:
Tsunami.
Water type.
Special attacking.
BP: 100
Acc: 100
Description: The Pokemon uses its incredible power to sweep the target with a huge tidal wave.

Both learned at level 100. In case you didn't notice, Continental Shift is a Ground type variant of Hydro Pump and Tsunami is a Water type variant of Earthquake."
---
http://i.imgur.com/K29ku1D.png
#29Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:56:25 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Rayquaza:
Dragon Blast:
Dragon-Type
5PP
120BP
90 Acc.
Special
Rayquaza is already super-powered, but he could use a signature. This is practically a Special version of Outrage, with lower PP and Accuracy, without the drawbacks of lock-up and confusion.

Garchomp:
Mach Strike:
Dragon
5PP
80BP
95 Acc.
Physical
+1 Priority, %10 of damage recoil.
Garchomp is also already powerful, so a STAB priority should probably have a drawback.
Could protect him from revenge killing....Or make him a revenge killer.

I dunno abt Rayquaza, since it seems too similar to Draco Meteor except with too low BP to be enough and that Rayquaza without DD can be a hit-and-run too

As for Garchomp, it's actually fantastic in improving its niche in ubers: revenge killing dragons
#30Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:58:24 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
I've posted this a couple of times before...

"Groudon.
Move:
Continental Shift.
Ground type.
Physical attacking
BP: 120
Acc: 85
Description: The Pokemon uses its immense strength to drastically reshape the earth beneath the target.

Kyogre.
Move:
Tsunami.
Water type.
Special attacking.
BP: 100
Acc: 100
Description: The Pokemon uses its incredible power to sweep the target with a huge tidal wave.

Both learned at level 100. In case you didn't notice, Continental Shift is a Ground type variant of Hydro Pump and Tsunami is a Water type variant of Earthquake."

Groudon's is okay. The high BP may replace Earthquake on every set if one feels more adventurous with the accuracy. Kyogre's feels unnecessary though. It has Water Spout and not to mention this is just a glorified Surf with 5 more BP.

I could totally see Gfreak doing this though for some reason