This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give Pokemon without a signature move a signature move

#31BurningFlareXPosted 3/4/2013 12:03:00 PM
Well, I know Draco Meteor Rayquaza destroys everything, but I think the move I mentioned could be useful in a late game sweep or something, where you'd rather not switch?.
Or....Yeah, you could use Draco Meteor, then use Outrage... I still think it's a possible move, as it's far from broken, and is usable.
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#32Ku-Ri-Boh(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:12:58 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
Well, I know Draco Meteor Rayquaza destroys everything, but I think the move I mentioned could be useful in a late game sweep or something, where you'd rather not switch?.
Or....Yeah, you could use Draco Meteor, then use Outrage... I still think it's a possible move, as it's far from broken, and is usable.

Still unique, new and looks like something Gfreak would give anyway so yeah
#33Twilight_SonataPosted 3/4/2013 1:03:49 PM(edited)
Shining Beacon
Pokemon: Ampharos
Electric Special Attack
100% Accuracy, 10 PP, 100 BP, Hits all enemies in double and triple battles
This move is considered Super Effective against Dark- and Ghost-Type targets, has a 30% chance to raise the user's Special Attack by 1 stage, and has a 30% chance to lower the target's Evasion by 1 stage.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#34Masenko86Posted 3/4/2013 1:03:12 PM
Dunsparce:

Metamorph
1 pp
This move always goes last

Reduces dunsparce's health to 1hp. Dunsparce then metamorphs into opponent's body (like Captain Ginyu). The opponent will then have the injured dunsparce on his/her team. If wild battle, the wild pokemon will then take on dunsparce's body. This effect remains until the end of battle or until another metamorph takes place. Transform will also take away the effect until switched out or battle ends. Move will fail if opponent protects/detects or disappears on a 2-turn attack. Also, taunt will make the move unusable and magic coat (and magic bounce ability) deflect the move, rendering it useless

Another move to be introduced, learnable by few, that will allow a user to counter metamorph:

Intervene
15 pp

Only works in a double battle. User throws opponent's teammate in path of the metamorph beam. Opponent (if using metamorph) will then use metamorph on its ally rather than the original target.
#35Masenko86Posted 3/4/2013 1:09:23 PM
Dusknoir:

Elegy
5 PP
75% accurate

If move works, fainted ally will be revived fully. If the move fails, the user becomes confused.
#36Masenko86Posted 3/4/2013 1:20:31 PM
Magmar:

Spitfire
5 PP

Entry hazard move. Spits flames on opponent's side. 1/16th of hp regular damage, SE and NVE applies, except fire type and flash fire ability pokemon are immune. Water sport is only way to dispel. Whirlwind acts as bellows and doubles the intensity of flames (if used by the side effected by the flames). Whirlwind only stacks it once and spitfire does not stack itself with use of another spitfire.
#37Masenko86Posted 3/4/2013 1:26:23 PM
Golduck:

Psy splash
15 PP
80 BP
100 accuracy

Gives water STAB but deals psychic damage. The way golduck was designed. Eat that Gamefreak
#38naruto6795Posted 3/4/2013 1:38:32 PM
Electivire
Super Charge
Acc. 95%
Damage 100
Physical atk.
Increases Speed by one stage
Decreases defense by one stage
#39Sevi_neyPosted 3/4/2013 1:42:08 PM
Absol

Razor Strike

Dark

95 bp 100% accuracy 20% chance of burn
---
as the resurrection of Bill Cosby, relinquish your pudding or perish at the backhand of Bill Cosbyeatindapuddin
#40NaridarPosted 3/4/2013 1:54:44 PM
Cryogonal

Deep Freeze
PP 10
Type Ice/Special

BP equals opponent's base HP stat.
---
The official Swampert of the Pokemon X/Y board