This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Give Pokemon without a signature move a signature move

#61VerdikaPosted 3/5/2013 3:52:50 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...

Mew
Proto Blast
80 BP
Special
Type: Psychic

This move ignores type weaknesses and resistances and always deals normal damage. Still receives STAB from Mew (but not Smeargle). Learned at Level 100 along with Aura Sphere (which was already there).

You said ignores weaknesses and resistances, can I assume it also ignores Dark's immunity? If so, this would be a pretty sweet move to give Mew total type coverage with one move, which would be really useful on sets where it only wants one offensive move.
---
There's nothing that sucks worse that that moment in an argument when you realize that you are wrong.
#62parkourboybryanPosted 3/5/2013 4:02:44 PM
Skuntank:
Noxious Spray
Damage: 65
Accuracy: 90%
Effect Percentage: 50%
Poison Physical
Has a Chance to Greatly Poison the Target.

Purugly:
Tiger Claw
Damage: 30
Accuracy: 100%
Effect Percentage: 50%
Normal Physical
Hits 2-5 times with a high chance for a critical hit.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#63GuiltyGearGodPosted 3/5/2013 6:17:31 PM
Serperior/Seviper/Arbok (snake based)

Name: Asp Stance
Type: Normal
BP: 75
Acc: --
PP: 10
How it works: User always goes first. They don't take a direct action, but instead take a "stance." Then, if the opponent uses a physical directly damaging move, the user of Asp Stance completely dodges the attack and then does the 75 BP of damage.
---
Thou shalt not think that any man over the age of 30 that plays with a child that is not his own is a pedophile. Some people are just nice.
#64wahaha911Posted 3/5/2013 6:23:44 PM
Mr Mime
B****SLAP
100 Base Power
Special Move
The move hits off of the pokemon's Def stat

U know u want this dont deny :[P
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#65NessEggmanPosted 3/5/2013 7:00:20 PM
I want to give Probopass a series of signature moves, kinda how Vespiquen has the "order" moves, but these would be based around the mininoses.

Nose Guard
Type: Rock, Status
Readies the mininoses to brace for impacts, raising Def and Sp Def one stage.

Nose Assault
Type: Rock, Special Attack
Base power: 50
Accuracy: 85
The mininoses use ... some kind of beam... that hits 3 times. (once per mini-nose) I don't know exactly what to make this, but Special rock moves are hard to come by... (Each hit has accuracy 85, so it can potentially only hit one or two times instead of 3)

Nose Build (Stache Build?)
Type: Steel, Status
The mininoses separate from Probopass to collect magnetic filings and return them to 'fluff' Probopass's mustache. Boosts Special Attack by 2 stages.

So I guess it's pretty similar to the "order" moves of vespiquen, except there's no healing move, and they're rock/steel types. I tried to keep magnetics out of it so they wouldn't all be steel types...

Probopass still falls to its double-weakness, though :( And I don't feel like Magnet Rise is really worth a move slot...

However, I mainly only play doubles, which decreases the power of Earthquake in a way, and gives you the option of Wide Guard from a partner.

It would be rare/unwise to use all three of these in a moveset, but I think they're decent options for the big lug.

I realize the Nose Assault thing sounds powerful (potential 150 base power + STAB) but Probopass has so many weaknesses already... 4x weak to fight and ground, bad speed and a pretty low Sp Att anyway. The chance of actually succeeding in getting a Nose Build off before a Nose Assault and it hitting 3 times is pretty low...
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#66Sab_LiathPosted 3/5/2013 7:07:39 PM
Rayquaza:
Ozone Blast
Special, 150 Power
-- Accuracy
Flying Type move
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#67Chandler014Posted 3/5/2013 7:14:48 PM
Hydra Blast
Hydreigon Only
Dark Type
Power: 60
Accuracy: 80%
Definition: Deals Damage three times, make the power total 180 for all Hits. Receives STAB too.
---
Official Co-Leader of Team Miror Infinity
Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar.
#68wahaha911Posted 3/5/2013 7:15:31 PM
heres a better 4 farfatch'd
Move: CH'DING
100 Base Power high crit. chance
---
---
Asianwide is on yo side!!!
#69NessEggmanPosted 3/5/2013 7:17:11 PM
OK, looking at what other people are giving to other Pokemon, I want to increase mine LOL

Nose Assault should do 60-100 base damage per hit, Nose Guard should up both defenses 3 stages and restore HP, and Nose Build should restore 100% HP and raise special attack to max XZDD
---
http://reddragonranch.blogspot.com
The Legend of Red Dragon Ranch - KICKSTARTER now LIVE!!
#70Skull_proPosted 3/7/2013 5:32:38 PM
Sephirotht posted...
Skull_pro posted...
Here's another

Porygon-Z

Conversion Z
Normal
BP:--
PP: 10

Change to a type that resist the type of the last attack used by your opponent.

Isn't that just Conversion 2?

Oops. Been too long since I used a Porygon, so I dunno.
---
Married to Clay, Driftveil city's gym leader
Official Roserade of the Pokemon X/Y boards